Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:26 pm
Blais: *looks at him curiously* i suppose....* jumps off bed and walks to tthe door hearing Tora's outburt* Opal? will you check on her?
Opal:*smiles* of course master Blais *rushes down stairs and looks at Tora* is everything alright?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *looks at him curiously* i suppose....* jumps off bed and walks to tthe door hearing Tora's outburt* Opal? will you check on her?
Opal:*smiles* of course master Blais *rushes down stairs and looks at Tora* is everything alright?

"Okay." shun said as he followed Blais.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: hmm.....i might need to flit there....*looks at Shun* do you mind traveling at extreme speeds?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:30 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: hmm.....i might need to flit there....*looks at Shun* do you mind traveling at extreme speeds?

Shun shook his head. "Nope."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *nods* hm....how am i going to do this...? oh hell....*holds out her hand and scowls at the ground*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:33 pm
Tora finishes with her hands and grabs a bottle of sake and sits at the bar, " how is it i tell them with out warning them" Tora dosent notice opal behind her  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:33 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *nods* hm....how am i going to do this...? oh hell....*holds out her hand and scowls at the ground*

Shun tilted his head and took Blais' hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:35 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *exhales sharply then flashes to a lake covered by mist* here we are.....*flashback hardens facial expression for a moment, but it soon softens*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:36 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora finishes with her hands and grabs a bottle of sake and sits at the bar, " how is it i tell them with out warning them" Tora dosent notice opal behind her

Opal: *stands awkwardly behind Tora* Tora....?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:37 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *exhales sharply then flashes to a lake covered by mist* here we are.....*flashback hardens facial expression for a moment, but it soon softens*

"Wow!" Shun said as he let go of Blais. He looked around in total awe.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:39 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *walks around the edge looking for something. she finds it and pulls it out of the grass and stands it up in the ground, it is a torch. she slits her wrists with a rock then draws a circle on her arm, then lights the torch by touching it.* careful, some parts are deeper than they seem.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:40 pm
im back  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 pm
Tora hears opal and looks behind her "opal...how...when...i got to go" Tora says standing up shaking and unbalanced.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora hears opal and looks behind her "opal...how...when...i got to go" Tora says standing up shaking and unbalanced.

Opal: *holds out a hand* careful hun....  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:42 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *walks around the edge looking for something. she finds it and pulls it out of the grass and stands it up in the ground, it is a torch. she slits her wrists with a rock then draws a circle on her arm, then lights the torch by touching it.* careful, some parts are deeper than they seem.

(Welcome back)
"Got it." Shun said and took off his shoes and weapons. He then put down his messenger bag and ewpty his pockets. Then he took off his shirt and entered the water.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games