Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:35 pm

" If defending my people from a know-it-all vampire who seems to think he can walk around doing whatever he wants, I will continue to be stupid and rediculous. You come into my home and kill my people, and tell me what to do?!! I don't think so" brago turned to Hana. " hakai is forbidden from talking to kerat until the baby is born. Do not let her out, Hana."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:38 am

Luc spoke of trust, lies and slaughter. He listened and looked at the boy. He couldn't remember telling this boy that he could trust Kerat, Kerat was known to be calm and relaxed true. If that had not been the mood for Kerat then he was dangerous but it was also that trusting him was bad if he had not given you his word. "Please tell me boy what lies I have been telling? Then when it comes to attacks I refrain from using hand to hand and use my psychic power to avoid attacking people. If I'm annoyed then I give as much as the attacker. If a kid kicks me with full hart when I'm angry, I will kick the kid with full hart back. Also I've never asked any one here to trust me."

Kerat started to laugh at Brago, it was clearly that Kerat found something quite funny. Brago seemed to believe he could rule over Hakai! "If you think you can give orders as such? Hakai will come out if she pleases. Yet Brago keep Hakai from making the child believe Hakai is the mother. Hakai is bothersome to me as it is. Yet I guess you'll happy help with that if you can." Kerat took a sip form a bottle he had in his inner pocket and licked his lips. "Virgin blood is unbeatable. Well any way I suggest that you don't annoy Hakai or give her reason to be against you. It's very bothersome indeed. Also Hana should refrain from doing anything at all, keeping a soul to stay still can tear the child apart. Funny you know not of such basic things kid!" With that Kerat vanished. Of course he had done a portal and entered it quicker then any eye would get hold onto. Kerat kept laughing as he walked down the road. He had to gather himself, kept his mind in check.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:10 am

He giggled. A lot of the things he said was lies. Him being the strongest this boy has seen? Not. And a lot of the things about Hakai and Him are probably lies too. He shrugged. Nothing to do now but wait for that girl he supposed. He put a finger to his lip and started to think.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:16 am

User Image
Hana just nodded to brago and tried to stand up. "I need something to drink. But Hakai say's that if she cannot speak to Kerat she would like you to tell him what she told you and I cannot know yet, Brago." she managed to get up and started to walk to the kitchen, her movements a little shaky and pained.

User Image
"but...... the wedding......." Marisol said, tears going down her face leaving shiny streaks on her pale cheeks. She kissed him back. "promise me you'll come back safely?"

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:28 am

"I will and I will try and end this before the wedding alright."He kissed her and walked out the door going towards the cemetery, he saw the portal and stepped through it he closed it behind him and saw the castle,"This is bothersome."He walked along the narrow bridge and went inside.
the castle
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:36 am

User Image
Marisol kissed him back and slipped a charm into him breast pocket. It was shaped like a heart with a bird in the center and it was for the protection of a loved one. She watched him leave.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:27 pm

" I have no intention of relaying any type of message from her." brago said while assisting Hana " there's no point in helping a person who seeks death"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:49 pm

User Image
"She say's he needs to know. That it will make things safer for me......" Hana said as she moved slowly.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:53 pm

" nope. I refuse. She's just like him...."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm

User Image
Hana let out a sigh. "Why must you always make things difficult?" She asked him, kissing him on the cheek.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:21 pm

"She made it difficult first. I was willing to work with her..."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:04 pm

User Image
"Do I even want to know what has happened with you and Hakai?" Hana said, sitting in a chair in the kitchen.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:55 pm

" if I start to explain it to you, she will probably involuntarily release herself so that you don't hear"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:57 pm

User Image
Hana laid her head on the table in front of her. "Will you please get me some water?" she asked him.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Brago fetched her some water. " what is with this new water craveings......"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games