Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 pm
"Remind me to never use the contents of my wallet as incentive ever again..." Van groaned as he held his coin purse upside down to show its emptiness. "Remember how I said Senel hasn't been doing as well as Anise in terms of their training? Well open mouth, insert foot. If this has been part of some scheme to get more allowance, then sweet Christ I've raised the world's youngest uber thief."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cave sweet cave....Can't remember the last time I've actually had to walk home." Daemon joked with a small chuckle as they walked through the dim glow of the cave's crystals.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:46 pm
Mala couldn't help but snicker at Van's lamenting. "Well, it's not like we can rightly punish him for doing something you told him to!" she teased playfully, laying herself back on the couch and relaxing for the moment being. "He's such a good boy. I'm so proud of him. Besides..." Mala donned a wicked grin. "It's not like any of you have figured out how to beat me at cards, yet, so I'm happy!"

Larai walked alongside Daemon, a faint smile on her own lips. "Maybe I can start studying magic again, perhaps learn a few teleportation spells or something from mom. Or maybe we can start mooching off of Milly for awhile~" she spoke, the last bit being nothing more than a playful joke.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:55 pm
"Ah, I should probably start studying too...At this point, I'm the only with absolutely zero magical power of any sort." Daemon said. "Last thing I'd want is have to rely on my wife and kids to save me all the time." he said with a slight chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Operative word there being 'yet'." Van pointed out as he plopped down on the couch by Mala's feet. "If we are raising a master thief, he just might devise a way to beat you one of these days."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:20 pm
{Yes, in the alternative universe, Mala still does this. Such a shameless hyppocrit!}

"He'll have to learn how to out-bluff-and-cheat me, then!" Mala replied rather proudly, sitting herself up to look Van in the eye.

~*~

"We're always relying on you, aren't we? Isn't it only fair that we pay you back for your kindness?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:30 pm
"I'm the man of the house. It's my duty to be relied upon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't let him hear you say that, he'll take it as a challenge." Van joked with a grin.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:02 pm
"Yes, and I'm the godspawn of the house. It's mine too." Larai replied with a cheeky grin. "Don't worry yourself so much, mmkay? We'll figure things out."

~*~

"Then bring it~" Mala joked back, soon adjusting herself so that she could snuggle with Van on the couch. "I've been cheating at cards since before we even met. It'll take more than just a bit of luck to beat me!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:01 pm
"But I'm demonspawn." Daemon said with a small pout. "At least I used to be. I don't like being useless."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who said I'd be counting on luck?" Sure enough, Senel had caught wind of the conversation and had appeared at the railing on the second floor, overlooking the living room and his parents with a cocky gleam in his eye with a smile to match.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:26 pm
"You aren't useless. Not at all. I'm just saying that you should take this as a chance to relax for a bit. Solutions come easier when we ponder instead of worry." Larai replied, still maintaining a smile as she lightly pecked Daemon on the cheek.

"That's exactly what you'd need to spot every trick I've got hidden away." Mala bragged to Senel, her skill at cards having always been a point of high pride for her. "I've been practicing since long before you were ever born, and I have not let myself get rusty over the years. It'd take more experience than you've got to beat me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:37 pm
"Believe me, I've done plenty of relaxing on the island, and I'll have plenty more time ahead of me to do so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I could use the practice in card games." Senel said, hopping up onto the railing and easily swinging down to the floor below. "Why not have the master show me some tips?" he asked, putting on the innocent eyes that worked on his mother so well.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 pm
"That's good. Working sucks anyway." Larai spoke, still keeping that air of optomism as they went along.

"There's no way in hell that's working on me. Nope, not again. Not now, not ever. No, no, no, no..." Mala was on a roll with this while simultaneously pulling a deck of cards from her pocket, shuffeling them just so, and dealing a proper hand for each of them. Once she had seen what she had done, she exclaimed, "Oh gods damnit!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:25 pm
((And sorry, no dnd antics after all. One guy had a memorial service to attend, and another had Thai food the other night and called in sick. XP ))

"No need to curse, I'm right here." Van said with an amused smirk as he watched the game. No matter how many kids they had and how many years they lived, some things would never change. Senel had a bright smile on as he played. The face of a devious, scheming child, but he didn't say anything.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:01 pm
{That's understandable. Better luck next time, hopefully.}

"No offence, honey. Just a bad habit." Mala sighed softly, playing casually for the moment being, not really trying any of her better tricks or cheats just yet. To be fair, though, the game did just start.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:13 pm
"I know, I'm kidding. I'm the last god that would care about someone using my name in vain." Van said as he shifted his gaze between the two. Mala wasn't going all out yet, which made sense, but then Senel didn't seem to be playing as agressive as he usually did either. He raised an eyebrow wondering when Senel started getting so good at things like this.

((I honestly have no idea anymore. Punster, the guy that got sick, has just been flaking out on us so much that our DM is thinking of replacing him, but we don't know of many people that could do that. Which means bad things for our dnd games.))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:48 pm
{Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. D:}

As time went along and as Senel started getting better and better hands, Mala began playing a little more aggressively. She had sharp eyes and subtle movements, keeping an eye on Senel's hands as she played her cards, making sure that he wouldn't cheat against her at any point in time - despite being more than willing to deal it out herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:11 am
((Yeah, and our DM was just plain piiiiiiissed yesterday because of it. >.<))

Senel maintained an innocent expression, like a kid just having fun playing a friendly game with his mom. But little by little was he starting to pull out the tricks, confident his mother wouldn't catch him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games