Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:59 pm

"I'll have to keep that in mind for future reference. 3nodding He hasn't talked too much about that part of his past. We've talked a bit about his life before he left his village with you..but that's about it. He did surprise me last weekend by renting a cabin though. It was nice to get out of town and go up there. biggrin "

She drifted for a moment, thinking about their idyllic weekend and sipped her drink. She hoped they could rent that same cabin again sometime in the future.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:10 am

Yea he tries not to think back on it too much. He was great as a model but there was just too much drama from that woman who broke his heart and all the fussing of being famous, The stalker thing was the last straw. Her ears pick up at the talk of the cabin and she sat back down with her new drink and placed her hands on her knees. Ooooh! Cabin! Tell tell tell!

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 am

"It was really nice...one bedroom, and the bedroom was upstairs in the loft. Indoor and outdoor fireplaces, great kitchen, Jacuzzi out on the balcony. I was really surprised when he told me he had rented a cabin for the weekend. User Image"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:22 am

Lol, well I'm sure it took care of some of his homesickness. Being outdoors and all. And I'm sure he figured you needed the getaway too for both your sakes. She sipped more of her drink and leaned on the bar with her elbows.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:26 am

She nodded, "It was nice. I mean, don't get me wrong...I love my quarters here, but it's nice to get away on occasion. It's a shame he's so against using your portals....I'd like to take him to one of those hot spring resorts in Japan."

She sat and thought about Hauk in Japan. "Oh lord, and he just thought he had fangirls here...I can only imagine how it would be in Tokyo. rofl "
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:31 am

Liada shrugged as she giggled at that thought. Worse case you could always drug him, then portal him, and he'd wake up there and enjoy the trip with you. She thought back on those days of his career. He didn't mind most of the fans too much but it was crazy in some areas. Oh yea, he was really popular there because of his height mostly. Overall his fame has died down and most folks think he ended up like Elvis. rofl

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:34 am

She laughed along with Liada. "Elvis? Oh lord! rofl And I don't think I'll drug him...how in the hell would I move him? xd He's a tad bigger than me. lol "
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 am

Um hello? I can levitate things you know! Or I could look through my selections and figure out which of them is an instant teleportation potion. rolleyes

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 am

She finished off her beer and tossed the empty bottle in the trash.

"Yeah, I'll think about it and talk to him....you never know, he might try the portal thing since he realized he won't die. lol "

She got up and went to grab the bottle of vodka she had come upstairs for.

"But for now, I think I'll call it a night. It's good to know you're back safe and sound....I'll let Hauk know if I see him later that I saw you and you're in one piece. wink Be careful when you go back and I'll see you later. biggrin "

She gave Liada a quick hug and then headed to the office to make her way back to her quarters.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:46 am

Liada hugs her friend back and waves as she heads downstairs. I will hun. Enjoy your weekend! She finishes up her own drink and goes to rinse it before she headed out the door and went home to the Den.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:31 am

Liada Trovaras
More or less. This last trip to court went a little smoother than that other time. I'm almost on the traitor's heels now so I should have it all figured out after I ***** again tomorrow.
{{Liada said the hush word! Shun! Shun! er... I mean... roll? *sets out a random number generator for her when she gets back*}}
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 pm

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:58 am

Wow....can you believe that Most Wanted has been around for TWO years? User Image So, in celebration, The Most Wanted Ladies cordially invite you to

Most Wanted's 2nd Anniversary Party

Date: August 27, 2011

Theme: We're going to go back to our "roots" and also celebrate Psy's heritage at the same time. Get ready to take yourself back in time to the days of Al Capone and the Speakeasys of the "Roaring Twenties."

Menu: TBA (but it will be Italian, of course wink )

Decorations: TBA  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 pm

((Mental note to self: Must log in more often... ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 pm

*in his office, sits back in his chair while the revised schedule for the next week prints out. He'd had to change it after one of the staff changed his availability at the last minute to reschedule college classes. Karrie's eyes drifted over the pictures on the wall and he sighed*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games