Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Soli looked around and saw Neuro,"Hello."She said this in a low voice and looked at Sverre, she felt him lightly touch her forehead and whispered something in her ear, her eyes become unfocused and she slumped against the chair.

"She's very strange Neuro."He smiled at him,"So you finally came, good I knew you'd make the right choice into coming here by your own will or lack of will since I took it."He crossed his legs while he sat on the chair,"She makes a good watch dog doesn't she."He patted her head.

Neuro stiffened at the sight of him,"She is not dog and you know I only came so that you wouldn't drag anyone else into this."He walked near a wall,"So let's begin the blood ritual."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:13 pm

User Image
"I keep feeling dehydrated and tired but at the same time I can't rest because when I do the baby kicks and it hurts." Hana said, sighing. She took a sip of water.

User Image
Marisol let a servent lead her to a room. she sat on the bed, twisting the ring Neuro gave her in circles around her finger. She was worried and hoped he was alright.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:07 pm

"Hana, come sit upon my lap." brago smiled and patted his leg
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Neuro started grabbing some blood and painting it on the wall, he slowly started saying things in a strange language,he kept muttering things,"Our own blood, let it seep through the ground and raise those who fell before us and after us, raise and server our master,"He said the last part mockingly.

Sverre laughed as he saw the wall glow red,"Here they come."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:20 pm

User Image
Hana moved lightly to sit on his lap. "Will you need to leave soon to do the mission your father asked of us?" she asked him, giving him a kiss.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Brago hugged her and put an ear to her belly. " I swear.. My seeds are grade A. It will be a powerful child. For now, I want you to consider this a suicide mission, Hana. I might not be back." brago let himself up from under her and rested her in a chair.

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Luc decided to get back to work doing things randomly about the Mansion as he saw fit. Apparently a lot of the maids and other servants had died. So his help would be greatly appreciated especially since he could make a house sparkle on the inside. Literally.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:46 pm

User Image
Hana looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Don't say those kinds of things Brago.....You're going to come back and you're going to be a wonderful father." She said, trying to smile.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:55 pm

" such foolishness. " brago flicked her on the nose. "If you expect the worst, things can only get better."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:16 pm

User Image
Hana's nose wrinkled when touched it. "I a;ways except the worse. I just don't like to think the worse." She told Brago kissing his lips softly. "As foolish as it sounds, its true."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Brago walked to the doorway. " oh, just incase I die on this mission, there's something I must tell you about your body"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm

User Image
"What is it?" Hana said, walking to him, confused.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm

" it's killing her" he kept it brief so Hakai couldn't cut him off from her.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:44 pm

User Image
She looked up at him, confusion written on her face. "What do you mean?" hana asked him.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:48 pm

" hakai is dieing"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games