Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:05 pm
{Yikes. emotion_8c I hope everything works out for the best for you all soon.}

Mala started feeling rather paranoid, absolutely positive he was cheating yet unable to spot any of his moves. No matter, she was cheating at this point herself. Any bad cards were immediately replaced by the face cards she kept hidden in her sleeves. Her movements were so subtle, so lazy, it hardly seemed like she was doing anything at all. Only the best of eyes would catch the key movements of her unfair play.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:36 pm
((Me too. ;-; ))

"I think this means I win, right?" Senel said finally as he showed his cards with an innocent smile some time later. It had been a fierce battle, but he was sure he kept up with her moves every step of the way.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:57 pm
Mala dropped her jaw, as well as her cards, as she stared in disbelief. She...she lost? She froze in place, her pride officially shredded to itty-bitty pieces. She'd be sulking about this for many months to come.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:02 pm
Van's jaw dropped. Even he couldn't beat Mala, and suddenly their son, who had barely a fraction of his experience, just did. "Mala...? Mala, honey, are you okay...?" he asked as he shook her slightly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:08 pm
Mala didn't respond. Instead, that look of shock and horror remained in her eyes. She didn't move, didn't blink, didn't even speak. She was officially in blue-screen-of-death mode. At least, until she either got extremely pissed at something else or until she was calmed down.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 pm
"Oh boy...Uh, Senel, why don't you go play for a while...I need to take care of your mother..." Van said as he got to his feet and scooped up Mala in his arms and headed to their room.

"Okay dad!" Senel said happily as he got up and ran off somewhere.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:15 pm
Once Senel was gone, Mala gradually began clinging closely to Van, that look of shock and horror slowly being replaced by one of misery. "I...I can't believe it. I..I...I lost..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:22 pm
"That doesn't matter; you just had a bad day is all, and he got lucky. I know the past several thousand years has said otherwise, but you can't win 'em all." Van said as he laid her down on their bed and sat on the edge next to her. "That, and Senel's...really improving faster than I could have imagined."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:49 pm
"It's hard to believe it, though. Even when I was just a normal human nobody beat me. Not you, not Riley, not anybody. It's like...like I've suddenly got a lot less noteworthy." Mala whined softly, moving over to hug Van tightly. "I feel like I've been demoted." Even Mala had her prideful points.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:56 pm
"You haven't been demoted." Van told her as he hugged her back. "You've got one loss and a zillion wins. You've still got a near perfect record. You've still got your magic, and you could still beat the rest of the family and any other poor saps you stumble across. Senel's just...special."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:44 pm
"I...I know." Mala grumbled, burrying her face in his shoulder for the moment being. Like many of the issues that bothered her, this also related to her fear of watching her children grow up. That seems to be a reoccuring thing. "...It won't be long before he doesn't need me at all to help him with the tricks of the trade."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 pm
"Hell, at this rate, he won't need me teaching him either." Van said. "But you should be proud that he's learning so fast. Means he's going to be a great thief someday. Maybe even better than me!" Of course, upon this realization, Van promptly buried his head in Mala's shoulder. He'd been the god of thieves for several thousand years, and now it dawned on him that one of his children could very well wind up replacing him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:01 pm
"Don't get me wrong. I'm proud that he's doing so well! I'm just...just at a loss with myself. I've never lost before. He's doing better and better. He's growing up even faster than the twins did! I..I just don't know what to feel. Should I be proud? Should I be miserable? I can't help but feel both." Mala muttured softly, venting out her worries in the best way she knew, which was whining to Van about them while they cuddled.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:28 pm
((I just had to share this PM from Maya with you. We have a new guy and his chars are hardly Mary Sues, he's a great rper, and now one of his chars is crushing on my char. Maya's response to this:
"So I find it odd that first we had problems with that one guy before being in love with Amaya after 2 minutes, now it seems Adrian has a stalker. I've come to a conclusion, our characters are just too damn sexy for their own good."))

"I'm right there with you. At this rate, by the time Senel grows up he's going to wind up replacing me." Van groaned. "I don't wanna be mortal again, it makes me feel useless after being a god for so long!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:59 pm
{XD Roflmao!}

"Don't worry, he won't do that. Even if he does, we'll still be immortal. That won't change. Plus, we could use this as an excuse to get you 'back into shape' once the kids are all grown up." Mala suggested, starting to smile at the thought.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games