Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:32 pm
Blizzard120
Darksol88
Reno Vantas
MoniqueBrie

Crystal listened patiently, keeping calm as she filed away everything Freth was talking about and cross referencing it with what Monique had said, and things certainly felt like they had lined up. “Hm. Well, I suppose it’s nice to know there’s one reality where I became Old Lady Espeon. Onto a more serious note, though… With the island being an Alolan island, and a Guzzlord showing up as well, the barrier between that reality and Ultra Space probably got wibbly…. And Galar did give me similar vibes to when I hang out in Alola. Not exactly the same. But pretty close. I don’t think she’s to blame here. Not on purpose, at least.” She sighed, thinking for a moment. “Between the Ziton punching a hole into Ultra Space, probably her, and then me showing back up in such a short timeframe, that probably destabilized things there in a weird way.”

Her eyes shifted their gaze over to Aden, one of her starry eyebrows raising as a tiny, bemused grin showed up on her face. “Really? Because I think you’re right on that, actually. Even if it was a dream, it was a dream that took her into another reality, living the life of… another version of herself.” She nodded, a grin on her face. “And, I do think more now that that’s probably how you got to this specific reality Monique. As for not being a Zoroark hybrid before coming here… Well, simple. Ultra Space messes with you without any sort of protection. Either granted by a Solgaleo or Lunala, or you manage to build it yourself. Or both, if you want to be super careful. Which isn’t a bad idea. So, without further knowledge, I blame Ultra Space. Losing memories can be only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to that place. I still have a couple small holes from my time here, and I’m pretty much an Ultra Space native at this point.” She shrugged, loosening her hold on Cera.

“Er, sorry, whenever you want to get up, Cera. I started getting lost in thought about all of this.”  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:22 pm
As Cera would start to try to talk to the hunter in the psychic party line, it would be at this point that a realization would come to the hunter. "Huh. I taunted Freth for the better part of two weeks about the possibility of people finding out about me against her wishes, but now that everything is out in the open, I start to realize not only there are a whole mess of psychics, probably more than even I realized, I'm not really going to be left alone, am I?"

"Is that remorse I hear?" Freth said.

"If there is any remorse, its only because I got stopped from doing what I set out to do, on many axis no less."
she stated. "Never the less, that whole theory she put out doesn't make any sort of sense. I have never heard Ultra Space doing any such of a thing of that nature."

"Woman, you doing what you have done to me and anything prior to that makes no sense." Freth stated.

"To you at least."
the hunter retorted.

Freth would simply give a deadpan look towards the others in the room. "And let me guess, you're not going to elaborate further than what had already been discussed a short bit ago."

"I see no reason why I should."

"I swear, I have never dealt with anyone more difficult and I practically live with Blizzard, holy fu-"

"That sounds like a personal problem."

"It IS a personal problem!"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:18 am
Down in the med bay, nestled in his bed, black and blue with many cuts that certainly were bandaged over by now, stirred the leader of Team Snagem. His coming to was slow, enough that someone might have noticed him waking before he even opened his eyes, perhaps Doc, Orderly, or another Snagem. Opening his eyes he was greeted with a view of the med bay's ceiling, his body too sore to even attempt to move, though he did wiggle a toe and finger on each limbs to confirm everything was working.

With a hoarse, not that his throat was raw but rather he was just that exhausted and in pain, the Dark One called out weakly. "I'm alive...I think." He said, chuckling to himself but then letting out a pained groan, laughing hurt his chest. "Anyone...ow, there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:01 pm
SubonicXP
Down in the med bay, nestled in his bed, black and blue with many cuts that certainly were bandaged over by now, stirred the leader of Team Snagem. His coming to was slow, enough that someone might have noticed him waking before he even opened his eyes, perhaps Doc, Orderly, or another Snagem. Opening his eyes he was greeted with a view of the med bay's ceiling, his body too sore to even attempt to move, though he did wiggle a toe and finger on each limbs to confirm everything was working.

With a hoarse, not that his throat was raw but rather he was just that exhausted and in pain, the Dark One called out weakly. "I'm alive...I think." He said, chuckling to himself but then letting out a pained groan, laughing hurt his chest. "Anyone...ow, there?"

Sub probably at the very least could probably hear the commotion from outside the room. If anything that stood out, a lumbering Machamp going up and down the hall to assist the resident doctor in the lab as best as he could, trying to tend to the various patients that found their way in. Orderly would stop for a second, seeing movement in Sub's room then started to make his way in. "Machaaa!" The Machamp spoke up. While Sub probably couldn't understand the Machamp, it was clear that at the very least he was trying to make things a bit more comfortable for him, even though it was going to be uncomfortable at first as he helped Sub shift position with each of his arms and tried to make sure that the pillow Sub was on was not going to get away from him. Orderly would then started to hold up a water pitcher, perhaps to ask if Sub was thirsty. "Chaa...?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:48 pm
Espeon_Commander

Monique listened to Crystal's words with a mixture of relief and shock. It looked like her trip through Ultra Space could have branched out more ways than there were panels in the Dome. The way everyone was talking, Freth's form change and...person in her head also had to do with traveling through Ultra Space.

"Well... That explains a bit more. It sounds like Ultra Space can do...a lot to you." She sighed in two types of exhaustion and stared at Freth, wondering what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:30 pm
Reno Vantas

Espeon_Commander

"I was more wondering if there was some kind of relat-" As soon as Aden tried to respond to Reno, Crystal had gone and pretty much confirmed the very thing he dismissed. That perhaps there was some sort of connection to it all. At least with Freth's dream and Monique's arrival. Reno's addition of how a mind could feasibly travel on its own unsettled him, adding fuel to the possibilities of whatever happened in Postwick. "...yeah, that. Still, er, yeah, no wonder there's been so many remarks on the dangers."

Cera would finally leave Crystal's arms, though she didn't seemed bothered by it this time. "I mean, given all of that, I don't think any of us would blame you."

Blizzard120

"...as for you." Cera would divert her attention back to the thrilling inner-and-outer chat Freth and the hunter were having, though her focus was obviously on the one who couldn't be seen. "First of all, yes and no. If we did want or, probably more likely, need to talk to you as you sound about as prickly as Blizz after an accidental hot shower on the best of days, the only ways to do that is relaying whatever you say through Freth or any number of us psychics just getting your words directly. Not only were we going to notice you right away, but we'd probably hear you just as quickly. You can't really turn that off short of incapacitation or death. Oh, and I'm a Mew, so it's even harder for me not to have a mental sync with nearly the whole team whether I want to or not. Like it or not, you're here for the ride, so just keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times."

"Anyways. Based on the limited stuff I have heard from you, I'm going to assume you tried to use Freth as a vessel to eliminate a threat but failed, and that threat was apparently Blizz because he otherwise ends the world and I guess ushers in some sort of ice age because that's a safe assumption from the Articuno I'm more familiar, hybrid or not. And just in case eliminating him
isn't the only way to quell that threat- you know, just to humor you for now- being hostile towards us and clamming up's not going to help us or you. Especially when I imagine for most of us, myself included, this is our first interaction... I could just go into Blizz's room if I wanted to talk to a freezer that badly."

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:54 pm
"Okay, penciling in a bit of demoing for some attempt at protective equipment is what our little summary of things here is telling me." Reno added, notes writing display once again up on the display from his palm. On it was a list of general materials for the likely Ultra Space trip they were about to take , a few random ideas of what they could train for, and one or two Pokemon that he would recommend each of them take. It wasnt too well laid out or precise yet, but it had been written in the last two minutes as a scribble so any expectation of anything besides one step up from incoherent ramble was unfounded.

To be additionally fair, Reno's mind wasn't entirely focused on the notes. He was busy watching the fireworks as Cera turned to Freth's mental passenger and unleashed hell. He wasnt going to add anything, but he was certainly keeping on eye on everything to see if maybe this inspired a new reaction from the hunter. And if not, maybe between Reno and Cera, there might be decent odds to cleanly extract the unwanted passenger. But no need to be that overtly threatening yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:31 pm
Blizzard120

Sub probably at the very least could probably hear the commotion from outside the room. If anything that stood out, a lumbering Machamp going up and down the hall to assist the resident doctor in the lab as best as he could, trying to tend to the various patients that found their way in. Orderly would stop for a second, seeing movement in Sub's room then started to make his way in. "Machaaa!" The Machamp spoke up. While Sub probably couldn't understand the Machamp, it was clear that at the very least he was trying to make things a bit more comfortable for him, even though it was going to be uncomfortable at first as he helped Sub shift position with each of his arms and tried to make sure that the pillow Sub was on was not going to get away from him. Orderly would then started to hold up a water pitcher, perhaps to ask if Sub was thirsty. "Chaa...?"

"Yes, please." He replied to the Machamp, understanding his intentions well. Even though the gesture was obvious Sub had a very good read on Pokemon, probably one of the few people who does not need to actually understand Pokemon speech to know what information a Pokemon was trying to relay. He was after all an excellent trainer above all else, something he greatly prided himself in.

After Orderly helped him drink he would let out a content sigh, the cool water the best he had ever taste, washing down all that nasty soot and dirt from the Minotaur's chamber. Glancing around with just his eyes to see no one else he turned his gaze back to Orderly, a stern look on his face. "Orderly, could you get Doc Owl and...ow...only Doc Owl? Don't let anyone else know I'm up." He requested of the Fighting Pokemon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:53 pm
Before even making it to the ultra training room, he sees this being, looks like another hybrid in the group. Speaking up, the Shiny Luxray hybrid speaks up. "Hey there, you look familiar to another person I know. Freth was her name I guess? How are you doing. I'm Deo by the way" he would say with a little bit of shyness in the tone he used it in. While this was going on, Deo would slide a dish of food that he was going to eat on, but decided to share a plate stacked tall of General Tso's Chicken, fried rice, and Lo Mein.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:08 pm
subonicxp

After helping Sub get down a good few sips of water and hearing his request, the Machamp did think of it a bit odd, but didn't really see the harm in getting Doc in here on request. The Orderly would set the pitcher back down then started his way back off to where Doc Owl was. Sub would notice it would take a while, however. With Doc's newfound patients and the lack of help, he was in a position where he needed to prioritize everything and hop back and forth between patients. Sub would be met by Doc a while later however, alone as requested. "Hello, Sub. Apologies for taking so long to get in here; it has been a rather taxing time since you and the others returned." he said. "Orderly stated though that you wanted me alone and not tell the others, however. What is the matter?"

--------------------------------------

DrachenKaiser2021

Deo would find the Articuno hybrid in the kitchen, sitting at the table, head propped up on one arm leaning on the table, seemingly not in the greatest of moods. Having news being withheld from me for so long about what happened from recent events left me rather bitter; so much in fact that I kind of lost my appetite. The sandwich that I had intended to fix? Deo would notice a Weavile across from me munching away at it. I had already all the ingredients for one sandwich ready to go; didn't necessarily want it to go to waste. I looked back at Deo when he spoke up. "Blizzard." I spoke up, simply stating.

The Luxray hybrid would slide chinese food over and I would just shake my head. "No thanks; not...really hungry at the moment. And I don't eat Chinese. Sorry. Anyways...you're the guy that Sub picked up out of Galar, right? The one from Sinnoh. I know a good few from up that way. Mostly the gym leaders. What got you to look Sub up?" I then asked. At the very least, I could try to remain cordial to the guy. He wasn't really the source of ire right now.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:14 pm
Replying to Blizzard, and taking note of his frustration of another source. "Well, I am the person that Sub picked up. I also left Sinnoh after I was..." he trails off, remembering the hardships and trials he endured, while saying very depressed "...forcefully hybridized" he looks down and slowly pulls the plate of Chinese food from him. The question visibly made Deo very distressed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:39 pm
Blizzard120

After helping Sub get down a good few sips of water and hearing his request, the Machamp did think of it a bit odd, but didn't really see the harm in getting Doc in here on request. The Orderly would set the pitcher back down then started his way back off to where Doc Owl was. Sub would notice it would take a while, however. With Doc's newfound patients and the lack of help, he was in a position where he needed to prioritize everything and hop back and forth between patients. Sub would be met by Doc a while later however, alone as requested. "Hello, Sub. Apologies for taking so long to get in here; it has been a rather taxing time since you and the others returned." he said. "Orderly stated though that you wanted me alone and not tell the others, however. What is the matter?"

Sub would give the good doctor a weak smile as he entered, wanting to greet him better, perhaps stand up for him even, however his body refused to cooperate, not that Doc Owl expected such a thing. Glancing to the door to confirm it was shut the Snagem leader would begin to speak.

"I feel tired, doc. Weak." He began to explain. "Not just from lack of sleep or even what happened in the labyrinth, even though I feel worse than normal now for obvious reasons. I've been feeling this for awhile now. Getting thrashed like I did back there kind of forced me to confront how I've been feeling. Even using a Z-Move with Poe felt exhausting for some reason. Feels like I'm slipping. Then again I was facing an invader from another dimension by myself for awhile so maybe I expect too much of myself." He said with a soft laugh.

"I don't know if it's just in my head, stress or something, but I thought I'd bring it up. I just don't want the others to worry about me." He explained to the doctor.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:53 pm
DrachenKaiser2021

"Forcefully?" I asked. That escalated quickly...didn't expect that just right out the blue. I guess that comes to explain a couple of things about him I noticed already. Massive guy, but yet little power to show for it. No time to train what he got. But even worse, and more importantly... "Forced by who, might I ask?" I then spoke up. This sort of thing rubs me quite the wrong way, being put through the wringer like that against one's will, something that I could honestly sympathize and relate to. If someone is out there trying to make science projects of people then as far as I was concerned, it needed to be stopped.

----------------------------------

SubonicXP

The doctor stared intently at Sub, trying to discern any thing. Fatigue is rarely a good symptom of anything in the medical field because that could describe a multitude of things, even stress, for that matter. "When's the earliest do you believe you noticed this going on, by chance, Sub?" he asked, trying to get a time frame of these conditions. "Was there anything else happening that you noticed out of the ordinary in the meantime?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:04 pm
Deo was uncertain as Blizzard asked him on what happened. He also knew this would be probably hurt to say. Moving from his fear, he answered "I was walking home one night, to feel my head get clobbered and the next thing I knew I was on some sort of a table, and they shot me with some ray turning me into this. I woke up from a sluggish state in a cell and broke out running to sandgem. I got to board the next boat heading for Johto and seeking help from Snagem as I heard the name through the grapevine and records" this didn't help his already stressed out mood at all, only made it worse.  

DeoLux

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:05 pm
Blizzard120
Darksol88
Reno Vantas
MoniqueBrie

Crystal’s attention would appear to be on Reno for the moment, especially when he brought up his notes. She looked calm outwardly, except for an occasional ear twitch. Inwardly, she was starting to get rather pissed off at the bounty hunter. 'Okay, considering how little is understood of Ultra Space, how would you know that it couldn’t? Do you think jumping from one reality into another, someone’s identity couldn’t get lost in translation somehow if they don’t have the proper protection like you had? I’m not ruling out other factors either, but until there’s better information, that’s what I’m going with. Now, for the love of the Light, try and pull that stick out of your hide,’ the hybrid would mentally send straight to Freth, and more pointedly, her head companion that refused to introduce herself. With a deep breath taken, her attention would flick over to Monique, nodding. “Yeah. Ultra Space is a bit of a doozy. That’s why, if possible, one should have some sort of gear that can keep you safe there. Or have connections with a Solgaleo or Lunala. Don’t try anything younger than them.”

Crystal’s attention would rest on Reno once more, raising an eyebrow at him. “Reno, whatcha got jotted down?”  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games