Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:09 am
Well, I noticed there needs to be more Germanys. Plus, if I were Germany, I could be hugged by cute Italys~ XD

I also want to cosplay Shirley from Code Geass..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:29 pm
I only want to be...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

@ madame royale:

gender bending has it's benefits, that's for sure! (i do it every year..)
germany's hair is hard though.. unless your hair is blonde and short of course! >_<
Shirley's would be cool cause no one really cosplays her that much..
but i wanna see the pics it you do cosplay... biggrin

User Image

...With you once again.

chiyo_xx

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:59 pm
Hey all~ Might not be on much the next month... Moving to Seattle, and dunno when we'll get the net XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:24 pm
I only want to be...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

good luck with the move LO!

User Image

...With you once again.

chiyo_xx

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:34 am
Well, my hair is a kind of strawberry blond. I could let it grow out and use it for Shirley, or cut it and use it for America... or I could bleach it and use it for America and Germany. Whichever. biggrin I'm sure I could atleast pull off the hair, lol.

See you when I see you, LO! Good luck!

Also, APH guilds. Suddenly, tons of them! Well, actually just 10, but still.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:53 pm
I've seen that happen with a lot of different fandoms, unfortunately. But we were the first! And have by faaarrr the most posts and members! -So proud!-

-Also still believed that Matt should be strawberry blond like he first seemed to be, so you could be Matthew!-  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Tabatha_Twitchet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:44 am
Heh, my friend thinks I should go as Austria, since I have the right color hair and facial expression when I'm thinking or not focusing. I'm way too spazzy to be him, though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:01 am
And I love polar bears too! I already have tons of polar bear plushies to use for a Canada cosplay. XD But, I want my brother to be Canada if I were to be America, because I'm much more outgoing than my brother.

And sorry for not being around much. We haven't had internet, and just got it working today. Then, I should be moving this weekend to L.A. Probably won't have internet again for a while.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

C-0MRADE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:26 pm
I've really been wanting to cosplay Russia for a while now. I'm saving up for materials, but I'm not sure if I'll look good as a blonde. I have naturally brown hair and a yellowish eastern tint to my skin. That's my biggest concern.

Whatever, though. I can at least post pics from a photo-shoot and shop them a bit, right?

I think I'll do it regardless of whether or not i make a good blonde.
I can speak Russian, so I'm pretty sure I can 1-up most others. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:57 pm
m i s e r a b l i s m
I've really been wanting to cosplay Russia for a while now. I'm saving up for materials, but I'm not sure if I'll look good as a blonde. I have naturally brown hair and a yellowish eastern tint to my skin. That's my biggest concern.

Whatever, though. I can at least post pics from a photo-shoot and shop them a bit, right?

Hey, don't feel bad, I feel the same way about myself.

I really want to cosplay as Finland, but I'm not sure how I'll look as a blonde, either. XD I have brunette hair and slightly tanned skin. I'd probably be better as one of the Italy's but I want to do Fiiin. >.<

Hisokas_baby

Fashionable Dabbler

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:32 pm
All moved~♥

-Tired-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:18 am
x_LoveObject_x
All moved~♥

-Tired-

*SORTA KNOWS THE FEELING*
owo *just moved into her dorm*

xxKarachan

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:28 pm
I-it was expensive to move for me... Thanks to high gas in the US right now, and truck costs x.x And I am still working on getting the livingroom walkable XD

BUT BUT.

I might be cosplaying ... very soon. Don't know how that will all go but it will be some variation of France apparently XD Either normal or Steampunk with my other steampunk Hetalia friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:40 pm
Is gas getting high again? B|
*hasn't driven for a good week+ now*

x3 But that sounds rocking. >w> I miiiight cosplay this Halloween, but I know I'm at least getting a pretty dress.

xxKarachan

C-0MRADE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:08 pm
Hisokas_baby
m i s e r a b l i s m

Hey, don't feel bad, I feel the same way about myself.

I really want to cosplay as Finland, but I'm not sure how I'll look as a blonde, either. XD I have brunette hair and slightly tanned skin. I'd probably be better as one of the Italy's but I want to do Fiiin. >.<

Haha, how weird. I was thinking of doing Romano. XD  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games