Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image
"And I'm causing this?" Hana asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:05 pm
" your body Is takeing her energy naturally. Soon her powers will be yours and she will be dead. That is why I suggested moveing her to my body,but it seems she refuses, so you yourself must either save her, or watch her die"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
Hana started to cry. "I don't know how to save her." She told Brgao, wrapping her arms around him. "And if she didn't want me to know this I doubt she will let me save her......"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:14 pm
Sverre smiled and picked Soli up,"You have a demon form but it's not your real one child, you see just like your father you have a animal one and we need it."He took out a knife and placed it on her back, burying the blade deeply into her skin,"And this is how we get it out."

Soli screamed when she felt the blade enter her back, she bit back tears and looked at Neuro, she knew he was too busy to help her, either that or he didn't want to help her, she felt her body twitch from the pain but she also felt her body changing,"No."

Neuro had his back on what was happening, he kept his focus on the wall.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:20 pm
Brago patted her on the head. " and just what right does she have to tell you what to do with your own body? You don't need permission to save your bodies benefactor. She helps you do things you wish you could do on your own, right? She's apart of you. You can cut her off, get rid of her, and help her as you see necessary. But if she were to come over to my body and fill in the gap where I expelled my demon from, it would save hercand I could use her battle experience to fight kerat."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image
Hana looked up at him. "She wont go to you, and she wont let me save her. She's yelling at me." She cried. "BUt she says she has a deal for you. If you let her die and tell Kerat for her that she is dying, she will transfer all of her memories of fighting him to you so that you will know how to fight him.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

Sverre chuckled lightly,"Say good-bye to that human part of you pet,"He dug it deeper and saw her changing,"Now my guard dog tell me whose coming."

Soli stood up and saw her body, she looked at him,"Brago is coming, but killing him is easily done,"She laughed.

Neuro released the symbol from the wall and the room turned black,"Here they come,"He smelled the air and saw figures coming from the walls.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:37 pm
" I don't make deals with demonkin that are suicidal. Tell her that Hana." brago walked out but called back. " she continues to love life but thinks it's over for her. All she has to do is say " I want to live" and I will do everything in my power to make it so."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

Soli run around the room and saw the figures, they soon took shape and she stayed away from some of them, they were mist like but something about them was strange,"Time to kill,"She said this softly.

Neuro stood back and looked at them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:56 pm
Brago teleported to hell and to the labrinth he started walking in. " entry is easy. Brago said as he left a trail behind him.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

Soli ran along the castle, sniffing the air,"He's here."she laughed and went towards Brago,"Hello."

Neuro looked at his father,"Will you stop this."

"No."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:13 pm
Luc sighed seeing as the air changed again. When he sighed a light noise came out and thats all he could produce. The air changed as quickly as he took a step it seemed. He put a finger on his lip could he even possibly help anyone in his state? Probably not.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
Hana let out a sigh. She didn't feel like dealing with all of this right now. The baby kicked, making her let out a squeak of pain and fall to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:21 pm
" hello strange creature, you smell surprisingly hot. I'm looking for a girl that smells like you, have you seen her?" he said to the creature that stood before him.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image

"She died when I was born, she longer exists, that human part was destroyed Brago, and now its time for your death."She slashed at him and jumped on the wall crouching there.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games