Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 pm
"Are you saying I'm putting on weight?" Van said looking at her with a sad pout.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:06 pm
"I meant about stealing and the like. Use it as a chance to plan some sort of grand heist or something. Unless you want to stay in retirement, of course." Mala corrected him, not wanting to give him the false thought that he was in any way unattractive. "You're still as sexy as the day you left that ring, if not more so! Don't ever let yourself think otherwise." she then added in, kissing him lightly. "Besides, if either of us is a fatass, it's me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:42 am
"You, my dear, are not fat. The only time you've ever put on a little weight is when you were carrying one of our junior thieves. And you're just as beautiful since the day we met, before I even got out of that lousy ring." Van said running a hand through her hair as he returned the gentle kiss

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:47 pm
"I didn't know you found me all that attractive back then." Mala replied with a small chuckle, more than happy to hear so nevertheless.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:56 pm
"You have to remember what sort of a*****e I was back then. If I didn't find you attractive, I would have said so." Van said with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:28 pm
Mala couldn't help but beam with absolute delight. She offered him one more kiss before mutturing, "I'm happy to hear that. I know it's silly, but I've always been at least a little worried about my looks."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:28 pm
((I'm bored. :c ))

"I'm rather amazed I'm just now hearing about this." Van said with an amused chuckle. "Although you really have no reason to, and with your immortality, you never have and never will."

Senel meanwhile felt the burning desire to brag to his sister. "I just broke mom's brain. Wanna know how?" he said with a very assholish looking grin, the likes of which Van would have often worn during his a*****e years, as he stood in Anise's doorway.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 pm
{Same here.}

"I hope so." Mala muttured, unable to help but grin from ear to ear upon hearing Van's reply. "Ah, I'm so lucky to have such a sweet and hansome husband to spend the rest of eternity with.." she then murmured before offering a light kiss on his cheek.

Anise looked up at Senel from where she sat, reading a book on psychology, and offered him a most pleasant smile. In an ever so sweet tone, she replied, "Let me guess - you did anything that implied you're not five?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:19 pm
((Blaaaaaarg, and I still need to do some hw tonight...Wait, more vids went up on TGWTG for me to watch. Boredom (and hw) averted! 8D))

"And I'm lucky the fountain of youth really exists to let me spend this eternity with you." Van said with a smile as he pulled her back on top of him as he fell back onto the bed.

"Nah, just beat her at cards is all." Senel said with an assholish smirk as he leaned against the door frame while casually examining his nails all casual like.

((I love the sibling rivalry Senel and Anise have adopted. It's very refreshing after the polar opposites that Kai and Larai were and the sisterly love that Aria and Milly have. XD ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:35 pm
{Hooray! biggrin ...If only I normally did my homework. XDD}

"Even if it didn't, I would've found a way anyway. Even if I had to be some nagging banshee from hell." Mala replied half-jokingly.

Anise, being the expert liar that she was, feigned a look of disinterest. Even she was shocked that Senel could beat Mala at cards, but not wanting to make him feel like it was any sort of impressive feat in her eyes, she simply shrugged it off. "Every snake has his day, I suppose."

{Inorite? XD}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:44 pm
((And I'm starting to ponder joining your rp, the one you PM'd about earlier looking for recruits. :3 If only because I have a beautiful image on how to play the butler. Still need to actually read the rest of the setting and story and what not before I decide, but there ya go. XD ))

"You say that as if you could be naggier." Van teased with a smile.

"Admit it. I know you're jealous. Can't stand having your little bro start to surpass your not-as-mad skills." Senel said as he walked in, squatting down in front of her and peering over the edge of her book with his smug grn.

((I think I'm starting make Senel even more assholish than Van has ever been and I am loving every second of it. XD ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:54 pm
{If you do end up wanting to join, I can't wait to see what sort of character you have in mind. biggrin I admit, I was lazy with the story, and instead put it in the form of summaries for each of the main characters. Well, that, and I wanted to emphasize that there is more than one viewpoint in any given story. *is worthy of facepalm, I know* XDD}

"Oh, hush. At least I've got the sex appeal to make up for it." Mala replied with a playful pout, moments before donning an impish grin.

"No, I genuinely couldn't give a damn less." Anise replied cooly, still maintaining her facade. "Besides, there are plenty of things I could do that you never could. You're, to put it bluntly, kind of creepy. I'm charming and adorable. I don't even have to work for what I want when there's some eager sap willing to do it for me." The girl giggled in delight, utterly shameless about her many manipulative tactics. A gold-digger in training, it seems. Not that Van or Mala really got to see that side of her, of course. Oh no, that was all reserved for the boys she knew and Senel. The latter, of course, only out of some sick sense of trust and pride.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:08 pm
((Okay, I'm gonna do it. Although I realize the character I had in mind would go against the butler's bio slightly. XP See, I was thinking of basing his personality off of this one char I know from an anime (ORIGINALITY?? WHAT'S THAT?! I swear this is the only rip-offy thing I'll do please don't hurt the Zelly). Loyal to his boss through and through, he still occasionally helps the opposite side, but only with a bit of advice here and there. He never does anything that could physically help them. That's easy to work with. The snag is that he also has something of a sharp tongue to friend and foe alike, and I'm not sure if that would go against the whole 'doesn't speak his mind' thing or not.))

"You really think I'm creepy?" As if it was the simple flip of a switch, Senel dropped the grin entirely and adopted the innocent, puppy dog eyed pout the likes of which their mother, nor their father, could ever resist.

"Can't say no to that. You'd be the hottest banshee in the underworld." Van joked.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 am
{Don't worry about that. I base my characters loosely off of whatever song of series I'm reading/watching/listening to at the time and just add in more and more twists of my own as I go along. You'll be surprised how many times I've based a character off of The Warden or Hawke, both fem, from the Dragon Age series. There isn't anything wrong with finding inspiration in an existing series, so long as it doesn't become ban fanfiction or fanwank.
I'll be happy to edit that little bit out if you'd like, to better suit the character. I honestly didn't have much of a personality in mind in the first place, and not wanting to seem like I skimped out, I brainfarted all over it. So please forgive me for that literary flatulence. XDD}

Anise, however, was a whole 'nother level of heartless. She matched Senel's puppy eyes with her own, with an extra dose of quivering lip. "Well, you're always so mean to your baby sister. I don't know how many times I've cried from the nasty things you've said." She even added in a playful baby voice, if only to taunt him further. Most girls couldn't pull it off these days, but the childish-looking Anise certainly could!

Mala chuckled. "Knowing how I nag and scream, I'd be the only banshee in the Underworld before long!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:02 pm
((Yay! Then I'ma go make the mouthy butler nao. 83 ))
((And I just had the most hilarious mental image of Anise and Senel having a puppy dog eyed staring contest, trying to innocent each other. rofl ))

"'Baby sister'? I'm younger you know. And you're the one that's always so mean to me!" Senel said turning up the sparkle on his eyes. "You were always saying what a crappy thief I was, and you don't even congratulate me now that I'm getting better."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games