Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

levenxin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:46 am
hi im 15 .. from kuala lumpur, malaysia... u can call me ainna or anna.. i like japanese anime especially yaoi and yuri... i also like to listen to classical english music and i have too many songs that i like but the 1 will always be in my playlist is Pacabel canon in major D by johann pechelbel...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:18 am
hello everybody, I'm kind anew to gaia and very new in this guild... nice meeting you all blaugh  

AinSia

Henahi_Ibuki11

Newbie Noob

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:26 am
umm...hi uhh...you can call me Henahi or Hen or Hena...uhh....i dunno really what to say...i dunno how you guy's thought of inviting me umm...i think something about the yearbook..uhh...im not very brave and im really shy and all um...im good at giving advice sometimes...um...so yea...i'll be around?...dunno...uh...i live in Minnesota and yea...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:10 am
Hi, I'm Mo-jo-jojo.
I got the pm inviting me, so I joined.  

mo-jo-jojo

The-Subtle-Knife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:31 am
Good [insert current time of day at your location here] ladies and gents. n.n The Subtle Knife here, go by Subtle, Knife, Knifey, Ka-niffy, Knifey Poo...that last one is reserved for special use by a select few whom I'll love despite their horrendous pet name. u.u
Though really, I'll respond to most any name so long as it's flattering. ;3
Anywho, I'm off to take a peek into some of the other forums. Toodeloo!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:56 am
Hello all! I'm Deb. Whitedove is my indian name meaning hope and peace. I'm half indian,half german. I have not been on Gaia very long,since April,I think. I was actually checking this site out for a place to talk to my "grandkids".Yes, I'm that old. While checking Gaia out,I found I really liked it. One of my grandkids signed up so far,two are abit young, the other two, well,they are buisy with sports ,school and stuff. They live out of state so I don't get to see much of them. What I like, my grandkids,they keep me young! Cats, woodworking, crafts, poetry, I write my own. I'm a people person, I love talking to people of all ages! My mother had the "children should be seen not heard" out look, my dad believed everyone had a voice for a reason! And you could learn from everyone,even kids!!!! I follow my dad in that. I love life,I try to make the best out of everthing,try to stay positive no matter what life throws at you! So, once again HELLO GAIA NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!  

whitedove19

Festive Guardian

32,850 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Master Converter 500

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:24 am
Wow. Random invite. But, hey, that's awesome that I got one. biggrin

I'm Mike, and I'm going on 21. Been on Gaia since '06, I believe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:52 am
Heyy
Im pixie. As in people call me that IRL
i was invited and i thought this guild sounded neat but theres so much on here!!!!  

Sickly Sweet Pixie

TranscentingWings

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:00 pm
I was invited to join...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:23 pm
Hi, everyone!!! I'm ri-ba-chan, Reba for short 3nodding I got invited because of the Gaia Yearbook and when I saw the pm I said "Why not?" lol. I'm a Canadian girl, eh? who loves to draw, write, daydream,play video games......and of course be on Gaia!!! Hope I make some friends! heart  

ri-ba-chan

AssortedGeekery

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:35 pm
Well...I'm sinfulsecrets. I'm male- honest to god, folks- a very happy roleplayer and author, and I've been on Gaia for at least a year...I don't keep very good track of these things. I got invited via the yearbook. Hiya!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:27 pm
Hi! I'm LeBookworm &I've had an account since 2005. But sadly, I didn't get into it until 2007. lol.

I like reading, baking, vegging out...and I love meeting people. =]

Let's have oodles of fun together!!!

LeBookworm

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

melaniecat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:51 pm
My name is Melaniecat and I just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. I live in Texas, I am a stay at home mom, I love to read and play on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:48 pm
Hey there everyone, I'm Permutation, I suppose that's kind of long so feel free to shorten it at will. I'm a mom and getting certified to teach. Looking forward to getting to know the many people here and have fun 3nodding

User Image  

Hippie Ladybird

Seraphina Reve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:28 pm
Hello! I'm Sera, not spelled that way outside of the internet but pronounced just like "Sarah" anyway. I'm in my mid twenties, darn close to late at 26, but still something of a kid at heart. I'm from central Texas, raised here for the majority of my life but originally from Louisiana.

Let's see, I'm living with high blood pressure, kidney disease and low thyroid levels. Fun stuff, huh? So yes, I am something of a sickly thing but I'm getting better. I work long hours at a local food chain called Luby's. I'm sub management in a way and my official title is "Unit Coordinator" but let's face it - it's short for "Secretary" and I actually cashier all day as their only cashier. Try doing that and handling paperwork at the same time. But, shhh, don't tell anyone I get frustrated being interrupted so often I just read most of the time.

Um, yeah. I read. A lot. I love it, good way to pass the time. But I only read at work (har) because that makes me go slow or I'd need a new book every two days or so. The book stores love me to pieces. I also love music and have vast tastes. Though Enigma is my all time high, I love Michael Cretu to bits. I game somewhat, another good way to spend those few hours I'm not working. Or visiting doctors for my conditions.

I like to look at myself as a laidback individual. Which basically means I'm a pushover and quite easy to bully. Haha, pansy. Or something. I'm friendly and quite open to different things, doesn't mean I take part in them but my friends have someā€¦ exotic tastes I hear all about. It's just when they try to get me involved in their social circles I get stubborn and act like a mule. Just because I let you talk about it doesn't mean I'd like to be a part, far too shy and reserved for a lot.

On Gaia I'm actually quite quiet and keep to myself and the small circle of friends I have. I'm making an effort here to branch out and make some more but I'm on roughly just two days a week so I can't get involved in most communities, I'm just too slow for role playing and the like. I do miss that from my earlier net years but, alas, times change and my need to pay bills keeps me occupied.

So, hello and greetings is what I'm trying to say. Hopefully I'll be able to slide into some threads here and take root.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games