Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Liada snickers back and takes hold of her drink when Scott brings the orders Yea I know. I really dunno how your brother in law could think of that other than how much I baby this poor sap. She takes a drink and waves to Psy as she enters the bar.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm

-Dec saunters into the MW, as at ease as if he hadn't been missing from the bar for like two months-

"Hey there every one."

-Heads up to the bar and asks Scott for a shot of whiskey-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm

stare Great just what I need. Well he may like dangerous women but that does not mean I will not make well on my threats. She tips Scott as he brings her drink and takes a large sip emptying half the glass already.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Hauk gave a grin and reached up to remove his hat for a bit. Well since Ryzan mentioned about looking to feminine I thought a new look was in order. What you think of the new hair? He gives a goofy smile waiting for her reaction. He gives a nod to the new fella thankful that he was now not the only male here tonight.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 pm

-Dec tipped a hand to his hat in responce to Hauk's nod and went over to Psy-

"Congrats Psy!!"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Taking another sip of her drink her ears twitched when she hears a new voice in the room. Looking up she sees someone vaguely familiar, she walks up to him and Psy giving a bright smile. Hi! How's it going? You look like someone I've met before here. User Image She turned to face Psy and gave her a hug. Lovely to see you hun you look stunning as always. Wine tonight? What happened to your tea kick? User Image

((Btw Dec Dough-boy's still downstairs sweatdrop ))

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 pm

She turned and took a sip of her martini and saw Psy seated at the end of the bar.

"Psy! You're back! Hope your trip went well. biggrin "

She turned back when she heard Hauk speaking to her and looked up at him. She sat there and looked at him, his blond hair replaced with black. She cleared her throat before answering him.

"Um...well...it's certainly different. Quite a radical change too...." She studied him for a moment. "It's not that I don't like it...I just wasn't expecting it. biggrin But I thought we talked about not caring what everyone else thought about us last night? confused Ryzan will probably say something about you changing your hair now just because of what he said last night. rolleyes "
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm

*Hugs Dec briefly and kisses both sides of his face, she then does the same with Liada, but then winks at Dec. wink She sips her wine Scott has brought.* Oh this. Yeah. sweatdrop I'm off tea for a while. User Image *She sighs.* So how has everything been while I've been away? User Image

*She grins at Katana.* Oh yes, very well. Very productive and we had a lovely time. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm

He gives a soft sigh, sadly it wasn't the reaction he was hoping from her but he'd take it. He was wondering if he should wait until after the party to tell her it was a wig or tell her now. True but if you haven't guessed by now I have my reasons for doing what I do. Who knows with it all down black you might get used to it. He dips his head down and gives her a deep kiss, hoping to distract her from inspecting the hair further on. Plus I wanted to look authentic for the theme for you tonight. And blond wasn't all big back then.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Once she finished off her drink and ordered another one. Anira took her glass and moved to an empty table. Picking up a few of the appetizers on her way to nibble on as she seated herself and watched the room slowly fill up.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Dec winked back to Psy and then answered Lia- "I'm doing quite well thank you, Lia." -he tipped a smile at her- "I'm Decorera or Dec. I'm dame's old friend and a occational patron here when I am in town."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 pm

*Squints looking at the tall man with the "Bettie Page" hair. She doesn't have her bifocals on but she swore she heard Hauk's voice. User Image *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Liada raises an eyebrow but doesn't press the idea in front of mixed company and goes to Psy's other question. Well I've been on a few trips of my own and have come back with a few scratches but overall things are well and good here. I ran into your brother Tony and talked with him about the club a bit before I had to rush off. I really need to give him a tour. User Image Turning to Dec and smiled brightly as recognition dawned on her. That's right! You were the band at Psy's wedding and before that you gave me that lovely jewelry from back at Christmas! That was so sweet of you! What's been up with you since you're like a ghost around here?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm

-dame comes into the bar and looks around for a second, almost beelining for the food but decides to be polite and sociable first- sweatdrop xd -walks up to Psy and hugs her- Psyzapp! I have missed you! gonk -then hugs Kat, Lia and lastly Dec, kissing Dec on the cheek- How are you lovely ladies and gents tonight? biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 pm

She was about to tell him something about his hair not having to match the theme, but forgot about it when he kissed her. She sighed contentedly and looked up at him.

"Now stop that or we won't even be here long enough to mingle. wink And I had to find a collared shirt to wear, thanks to what you did last night. lol "

She reluctantly let go of his waist and turned to retrieve her drink, seeing that Psy was talking to Liada and Dec. She took a sip of her drink, silently hoping that she'd get used to his short dark hair. She wasn't about to say anything to him about not telling her he was going to do it, because she knew she wouldn't like it if he did that to her. Besides, it was just hair. Hair grew, and was easy to change color, too.

She returned dame's hug and smiled at her. "I'm doing just fine, dame....how are you tonight? biggrin "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games