Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:58 pm

She looked over and saw Dante had made an appearance. She wondered briefly about Tony and if he would show up as well. Given what Tony had told her about what was going on back in Italy, she doubted Franco and Marco would show up. Kind of a shame...she had been looking forward to seeing how Anira would handle Franco and his one-track mind. lol

She looked up at Hauk after he got a fresh drink. "Do you want to go join Liada and Anira? We certainly don't need to sit here away from the others all night. User Image"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Making a face he gives Kat a quick kiss before getting up and taking the plates. Sure, you go on ahead and I'll get us some more filling food. Taking the plates over he goes to stock up on the roast and other assortments before heading to the girl's table.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dante Duo Delta

Liberal Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Dante took the man's hand with a smile. "Charmed sir. I am Dante Pavani, youngest of the brood." he chuckled. "Well I think I couldn't intrude on this party. I supose I should go brave Mamma's wrath for not speaking to her for so long." Dante put on a comical look of horror.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:06 pm

She grabbed her drink and made her way over to where Liada and Anira were seated. She smiled at Dante and took a seat at the table.

"Dante...good to see you again. biggrin Make sure you get some food before you take off if you're not planning on sticking around. 3nodding "

She turned her attention to Anira. "Well, looks like you're in the clear so far, Anira. Having a good time? lol "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Finishing most of her food, Anira dabbed her lips with her napkin and smiled at Kat. So it would seem , for that I am thankful. And yes the evening is quite enjoyable, you have done a marvelous job on tonight Ms. Katana
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Dante turned and placed a kiss on Katana's hand when she greeted him, "My thanks, senora. You look lovely as always."

But he did not head for the food. Instead he lounged thoughfully against the bar.

Dante Duo Delta

Liberal Poster

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:14 pm

-Dec leaned over- "So this was all your work, Kat? You did great! It looks awesome."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:17 pm

She smiled at Dante as he kissed her hand in greeting. "Thank you, Dante. You look dashing as well."

She turned to Dec and laughed. "Dec! How are you? And thanks....don't you remember the parties from last summer? These theme parties are my baby to plan and execute. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Heading back to the table Hauk nods to the gentleman chatting with Kat before he places his plate and hers down and sits. He leans over to Liada and whispers to her. I think Vilkat's opposed to the hair, should I tell her now or later?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:23 pm

*takes a look around after entering and immediately notices the lasagna at the food table ninja Doesn't bother seeing who's there or stopping for anything and just goes right for the lasagna, hoping it's edible. Once he gets to the table and sees it's vegetable lasagna, he double checks with the staff that it doesn't have meat sauce. After it's confirmed to be vegetarian, he gives out a resounding, "******** yeah!" xd and dishes himself a plate of it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

Liada was sipping away at her drink as she giggled to Hauk. Well its up to you whether you think you'll be getting laid after you tell her. My guess would be the sooner the better. rofl

-Dec looked up as another man join the table. He didn't know the woman or the man.- "Sorry for interupting, but I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Dec or Decorera if you'd prefer."

-he leaned back towards Dante- "You should join us Pavani!"

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Pleasure to meet you Mr. Dec, I am Anira Tiernay. You may call me Anira if you like. She took a sip of her drink and signaled to Scott for another. I am Liada's housemate and business partner around here in town. I am also partial DJ to the club next door.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 pm

She turned and smiled at Hauk when he sat down.

"Dec, this is Hauk Ulfr...also a friend of Liada's and bartender for the night club...among other things. lol "

"Hauk, meet Dec....his band has played at some of our parties in the past. biggrin "

(edited)

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Noting how Kat introduced him, Hauk kept it up and held out his hand to shake Dec's hand in greeting. Good to meet you, glad to see you come out tonight for the event.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games