Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:33 pm
Brago simply healed the slash. " looks like I have to do an exorcism..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:36 pm
He heard something hit the floor and he wandered off to where it came off to. It didn't sound regular but as he came to the source his face twisted in suprise. A small squeak came out of his mouth as he rushed to Hana. He gently put her in his arms. He tried to ask what was wrong and failed.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image

"We can't let you do that,'Her ears twitched,"Master calls."She disappeared and showed up in front of Sverre,"He's here and you know who is vulnerable."

Sverre nodded and sent the mist creatures outside of the castle and towards other parts.

Neuro stood there and walked along the halls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
Hana laid on the floor in pain. The baby seemed mad at something and was kicking hard. She felt Luc pick her up and she looked up at him. "The baby is kicking really hard."  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:43 pm
He nodded and put a finger to his lips. He didn't know what to do. Maybe she was ready to give birth? Or was she too far away from that. He didn't know. He was confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:43 pm
Brago continued forward, punching through any obstacle. He entered the castle. " I will save Soli."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image
"Can you get me up to the bed? I just need to lay down and let the baby become calm again." Hana told him. "Would you be willing to help me around the house until Brago come home?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:48 pm
He felt weak, he felt himself dying. He kept drinking, he just kept drinking. He was turning over to his thirst. He wondered why he felt this way. Three teenage girls was now taken and he knew hunters would be all over this but he tore them apart which made it look like a werewolf. He didn't had to touch them, they just where torn apart. He looked up into the air and sniffed into the air. Brago was not around Hana any more. He needed to be around the b*****d. He teleported back to where he left and found Hana and Luc only. "I guess Brago is not here any more? Then maybe we can do this as civilized people."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:50 pm
He nodded before picking hana up. She was heavy. Really heavy. He would be fine with helping her around. It's the least he could do for hana and brago. He started to walk to her and bragos room to set her down. But as he got to the door he frowned as it was closed. He walked over to it before trying to balance on one foot and wrapped the other to open the door. He swayed back but hopped foreward and was back on both of his feet before putting hana back down on the bed. That had exhausted him. "Need anything else?" He let his energy create the words. He just ignorded Kerat as he did so. Hana needed him right now. And he could go bug off.

Edit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image
"Water please Luc, and thank you very much." Hana said, patting the boys hand in a friendly manner. She looked at Kerat from her position on the bed and sat up a little. "Brago went to stop neuro's father from taking over the demon world." She told him. The baby kicked again and she winced.  

Lady Eevee

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:57 pm
Kerat nodded and ran as fast as he could and came back with a glass of water for Hana. An instant it took him to do such. Pouring up the water was such a slow task. "Well then he most likely will take his time. I'm concerned about your well being and the child."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:59 pm
He smiled at hana. Everything would be fine. Maybe the child was coming? Maybe thats why it's mad?  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image
"What is your concern for us?" Hana asked him, taking a sip of the water. "I still have a few weeks before it come, and from what I've been told demon children are very violet in the womb."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:05 pm
That sparked Luc an Idea. He also relaxed knowing that they were violent in the womb. He went to his room quickly. He came back with a small bag. It was known as the bag of infinity considering it can hold any amount of items no matter how big or small. There was only one in existent. He was glad he had it. He came starting taking out vials and jars of medicine. Any which could help settle Hanas pain.  

Menonai

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:08 pm
"Mainly because Hakai is within you and I, as you seems to be, am thirsty. I am full of blood to the very limit. Yes demonkind are brutal in birth but few mothers have so many souls as you have." Kerat said from his own experience and knowledge of demonkind. He may not know all about their world but his library had quite a fill of information about the demonkind.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games