Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:32 pm
{Awesome. biggrin I look forward to seeing it.
Ohmigod I should draw that sometime. XDD}

"There's a difference between being mean and giving constructive criticism." Anise replied easilly, adding in a cute little giggle afterwards. "I told you what you could improve on. I never said you were terrible."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:38 pm
((I've hit a block. Idk what to do for his ghostly ability. I'm thinking about shadow manipulation, but nowhere near the level of Daemon. More like tendrils, and maybe spikes and shield but that's about it. It's either that or telekinesis, but that just seems so blase.))
((And here. More Twilight bashing.))

"There's also a limit to 'constructive criticism' when that's all you ever told me. Name me one time you've actually given me a compliment." Senel challenged.

((Senel: emotion_kirakira
Anise: emotion_kirakira
*Van walks in*
Van: Am....am I missing something here...? o.o;; ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 pm
{Shadow manipulation sounds good. :3 If you need any help deciding that, lemme know. I'd be more than happy to help anyone who needs it.}

"That's easy. I..." Anise paused for a moment to think. Before long she proudly exclaimed, "I said you weren't terrible!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:47 pm
((And SENT!))

"BESIDES that!" Senel said folding his arms with an annoyed expression.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:58 pm
{Got it up!~ biggrin Again, thank you very much for joining. ^.^}

"You asked for one and I gave you one. Don't be so greedy, Senel! Gods!" Anise still grinned, and to catch her brother off guard, she offered him a playful hug before returning her gaze to her book.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:04 pm
"Says the girl that gets disappointed when her prizes are too small for her liking!" Senel said trying to pry Anise off of him before she willingly let go and he left the room. "At least no matter what we do, you'll never be able to say you beat mom at cards." he said sticking his tongue out at her before leaving, the tip starting to form a slit down the middle as if becoming forked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:09 pm
Anise rolled her eyes as Senel left, mutturing softly, "What a baby!" under her breath. So childish, as to get so displeased simply because Anise didn't kiss his a**. She quickly returned to reading, not letting her mind linger long on the subject.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:47 pm
"Nah, you wouldn't stay down there long enough to get on anyone's nerves. I'd dive down there and pull you back out before you had the chance to get comfortable." Van said with a smile.

((If I fail to post in any way, I apologize. My brain has just been all over the place today. x_x))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:21 pm
{It's fine. ^.^ Don't worry about it.}

"You know I'd do the same in a heartbeat for you. Even if I am a nagging, annoying banshee." Mala muttured, easilly matching his smile.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm
"Has mom gotten over her shell shock yet? I wanna know what my prize is for doing the not-entirely-impossible." Senel said standing in the doorway with a bright smile. The door was open, so he figured it was safe.

"Senel! Ix-nay on the oosing-lay!" Van snapped as he turned his attention to their son.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:52 pm
Mala whimpered and snuggled herself close to Van, growing rather depressed as she was reminded of Senel's accomplishment. She wasn't entirely over it just yet, it seemed...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 pm
Van face palmed before giving Mala a small kiss on the cheek and got up, taking Senel's hand and leading him back to the bed. "I understand that it's quite a feat to beat your mother at cards, but as you can see she's pretty devastated now. So what do we say?"

Senel sighed. "Sorry for beating you at cards mom..." he said with a slight eye roll. His parents were just ridiculous sometimes.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:37 pm
"Oh, you don't need to apologize for getting better at anything. Unless it's lying to me." Mala muttured softly, hiding her face underneath her long blonde hair as she spoke to Senel. She was still moping, but as a mother, she couldn't possibly expect him to apologize for doing well. "It's just...a big blow. You aren't in trouble as far as I'm concerned. You shouldn't be punished for improving yourself. Just...please be modest about this one victory, and that'll be good enough for me."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:41 pm
"Fiiiiiine..." Senel said with a sigh before giving Mala a hug, if only because he was probably going to get guilt tripped into doing so eventually.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:56 pm
Mala cheered up a considerable bit as Senel hugged her, this being the first time that any of her children had initiated a hug themselves outside of a traumatic event or danger. Her mopey frown was almost instantly replaced by a merry grin as she hugged him tightly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games