Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

[[Siren]]

4,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:02 pm
Call me Siren.
18 years old.
Likes animals, manga, and chocolate.
I ish a musician. biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:10 pm
Hello! surprised
hrm...
I'm funny, cute, I have long hair, I have 3 brothers, I like teh Domo-kun,
bunny ears, I'm afraid of big dogs, I can cook, clean, and...

I love long walks on the beach...

jk
dramallama

OHH!! and I have medium sized eyes *cough*big* ninja  

- L i T e Y -

d0mino effect

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:07 am
User Image

I like being called domino for some reason I don't understand.
I'll be 18 in a a month.
I've been on gaia since october 2004.

I like to role-play and I tend to hang out in the exchange or wherever I feel comfortable.

I like post styles. ;d

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:53 am
Heyo!

I'm Geeky, the lieutenant of. ^_~
I'm an 18 year old art student of the United Kingdom.
I like art (duh), anime, manga, music of many varieties and shoes (they're so pretty *_* )

Thank you for inviting me to your guildy.
heart

Geek Meister Lieutenant

Happy atheist777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:13 am
welcome to why not  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:19 am
umm....I got a random pm inviting me so.....here I am.
I'm Cecilia Rose. you can call me Rose or Cecilia or whatever you want, I don't really care. umm.....if you want to know more pm me. I guess that's it. C ya. blaugh

Cecilia Rose

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kirby_Komatose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:38 am
Greetings!

The name's Kirby, and yes, I SO stole it from the uber awesome pink puff-ball who steals powers!!! xd My favorite is his Link form! So cute! whee

Hmm...I'm turning 16 on August 19, so send me some lovin guys and gals!

I love foreign movies, especially hindi ones...ShaRukh Khan rules! So does Kajol and Saif Ali Khan! heart Sorry if you have no idea what I'm talking about...

I love anime like Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Elfen Lied, Death Note, Avatar the Last Airbender, and others, those are just off the top of my head! IDK, anime just roxs my sox! I love the action and the comedy and pervyness of it all! xd

I am a bookworm! I love the Harry Potter series and the Twilight series(Jacob Black heart )! I also loved the Julie of the Wolves trilogy, it made me cry!!! I like scaring myself...yeah, I'm weird sweatdrop , so I like reading thrillers!

Lets see...HUGE Family Guy fan, Stewie is the man! Check out my profile, he's doing an ipod dance as the background!

On another note...any LxLight fans from Death Note, check out the vid on my profile...you'll pey your pants laughing...I did! xp

Oh yes, I'm a HUGE, like, GINORMOUS Yaoi/Slash fan! The fandoms I prowl around are but not limited to Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter with the occasional dash of Death Note and Loveless.

Well...that's just a small portion of me...umm, I love meeting ppl who share some of my interests...so if anything caught your eye, lets be friends, mk? Sweet.

Well, tah tah, I'm off, to the batcave, away!!! *hums batman theme* cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:29 am
Hello, everyone!
I found Gaia by accident 2 days ago and joined in a hurry. I love it here.
I work as Electronic Technician working on many communication equipments ranging from radars to VHF, UHF stuff. Yes, that's right. Ladies can repair equipments too. blaugh

I am a big fan of online gaming. Played too many to name from old MUD called imperium to Evercrack, DAOC, Linage, COH/COV, WoW, etc...
I am looking forward to Zomg, WAR, and Aion but they are taking too long in development... they need to hurry up and finish making them already~~ blaugh

Hobbies: Watching anime/Asian tv shows. Play piano. Read manga. Draw manga (not very well I am afraid).

I was born in Korea, immigrated to US when I was 14. So I speak pretty fluent Korean. If everything works out, I may actually live in Japan in 2 years for couple of years. Wish me luck =D

I love Korean and Japnese music. Right now I am so into Aiko. Her songs are more jazzy and catchy.

Nice to meet you all I hope to get to know you better. heart  

noireen

xExplorerMiox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:33 pm
Hello, the name's Mio, (an acronym of my name, actually my initials xP) and I joined this site back in 2003 when the site was still called "Go-Gaia.com" It's been a long long time and I've had to create many new profiles due to several of them being hacked by both friends and computer hackers. So, after several years, I had finally created this character, with a Katana and a Demona in my possession. After that, I went on a year-long hiatus (Half due to me moving and getting dial-up which made Gaia unbearable.) So, after a year of no Gaia, I came back after getting a faster internet (Still not very fast compared to DSL or Broadband) and remembered Gaia. I got back on and suddenly, my couple items I bought a year ago for close to nothing, we suddenly worth ALOT of gold, and I was over-joyed, I finally could sell one of my items and have an avatar that isn't just both cool looking and extremely unique, but also alot like myself! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:10 pm
Well Hello There Loves!!
I'm RainbowAlien..
In 19 Years Old, And Yes I Am A Girl!! ^o^
I have Been On Gaia Since 04 But The Old Account Was Hacked..
I Love Music, Anime, Drawing
And Renji XD XD

RainbowAlien

Achiba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:31 pm
Hey! =)

I am Achiba. I'm eighteen [and wow. that's the first time i've introduced myself as that age. my birthday was two days ago. xP] I've been on Gaia for almost three years now. It's taken over my LIFE.

And I'm not very good with intros beyond this point, so I'll just stop here. Heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:34 pm
Hi!
I'm wulfdog or mutt for short.
I'm 17 and a lot of fun to be around.

Sakari_Yue_Kane

Tzipy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:07 pm
Hiya! =D
I'm Tzipy, or Tzipy for short. I'm seventeen years of age and I'm a female person. I've been on Gaia since '04, though not necessarily on this account which is now my main.
I love reading, writing, drawing and I still have a soft spot for certain manga, though I'm veering away from Japan for a little bit.
That's it, I guess. =0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 pm
Hey, I'm Takyato.

I like:
Anime, Pokemon, Naruto, InuYasha(I know, they're anime, but they're my favorites!), ramen, playing video games, thinking of stories in my head(They play like anime that I continue on), playing on my computer, going on gaia, and swimming.

I dislike:
People at my school, um.....I can't think right now........wait, that's one, not being able to think, and blinding lights.  

Takyato

x_Shut Up And S m i l e

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:37 pm
Hi! = ^ . ^ = -Waves-

My real name is Ashley, I live in North Carolina. I love reading and being on Gaia, and especially Roleplaying.
I own and Harry Potter Roleplaying Guild, co-owned by my sister, Noche Flor. And I co-own a Warriors Roleplaying Guild, owned by my sister!
We're working on the Scheduale for the Harry Potter RP, and I'm typing it up and decided to take a break and introduce meself.
I like making friends and talking, laughing, yeah.
I hate annoying people, cybers, any of that stuff.
HAS ANYONE EVERY HEARD OF MUNCHKIN?!
If so, I love you <3
Munchkin is a card game, based off of Dungeons and Dragons, but it is freakin hilarious. It has a lot of jokes from The Lord of The Rings, which, I also love.
I have also have a brother, and he's going away to college in two weeks and one day (But who's counting?).
Well.. I guess thats it.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games