Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:21 pm

She snorted at the mention of her brother-in-law's name.

"I'm sure his intentions are good...but he needs to butt out and mind his own business. Of course, had Hauk not acted so outrageously that first night he was in here, he wouldn't be in this position to begin with. rolleyes "

She exhaled loudly and took a sip of her martini.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Liada giggled loudly as she listened to Kat. It was true he was ridiculous that night. But all's well that ends well as they say. Taking a sip of her drink Liada's ears pop up as an idea slinks into her head. User Image Hey, do you think that Ryzan's bringing this up now after all this time because of some pent up feelings of his own? I mean I remember Anira saying last night how some of her kind don't tend to come out of the closet themselves too well. Dark elves even less. You think there's something more behind Ryzan's meddling other than what we're seeing? User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:30 pm

She shrugged. "I have no idea, really. I mean, he's family and all, but when I found out that TES was my brother, nothing really changed between the three of us. It's not like we were all of a sudden all close and confiding with one another. I still rarely see either of them and Ryzan and I had usually gotten along just fine; so the way he talked to me Friday night was not only confusing because it seemed to come out of nowhere, but it hurt too. neutral "
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm sure it did. Its not easy to have something like that get brought up all of a sudden. But I wonder how Tes feels about Ryzan betting on another man, even if it was for charity. I mean you were having your security issues with Hauk being in it. At least Hauk tried to play a good boy through it and not do any bidding of his own. Taking a bigger sip of her drink her tail sways to her pondering thoughts. But for Ryzan and Tes...I'm sure coming out would not have been an easy thing for them. Tes doesn't really show any signs of being gay and yet he's married to Ryzan. Not to mention I feel like there's a dark cloud hanging over that boy lately....but I didn't push it since Ry didn't seem to want to open up much so I dropped it. User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:40 pm

She shrugged again and sipped her drink.

"I really don't know....from what I can recall, it's not unusual for same sex marriages back on their world. It just seems that this came completely out of left field, and I just don't know how to act around Ryzan anymore with the way he's been acting towards me. Hurting Hauk is something I'd never want to do."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Finishing her drink quicker than normal Liada got up to make herself a new one. Well maybe some time away from Ryzan is a good thing then. Tes I'm sure can calm him down considering they barely leave their room to begin with. And trust me hun, as long as you stick with him you won't be hurting Hauk. If you haven't noticed that boy has fallen, and fallen hard for you. I have NEVER seen him like this with any girl ever. User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:46 pm

"Really? redface " She couldn't hide the hopeful note in her voice, nor the slight blush on her cheeks when she heard Liada's comment about Hauk. She took a sip of her drink to compose herself before speaking again.

"Um..I mean, surely he's been serious with other women before. sweatdrop "
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Smirking behind her glass Liada leans on her elbows as she thinks back again through the list. Nope....Ive already told you about his first relationship when he was a model- NOT the media boyfriend that was brought up last night- and that girl broke his poor heart before it got anywhere near to that point that you two are at. The other women he's dated never really wanted or got to know him as well as you did because they either recognized him from his career and hoped to get a little fantasy out of him, or just wanted him for his looks. Then there was that stalker. Yup. You are the only one who knows him almost just about as inside and out as Anira and I do my little Kitty Kat. User Image She hopped up sitting on top of the bar and sipped away at her drink letting all that she told Kat sink into her

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:58 pm

She gave a nervous laugh, "Now, I highly doubt I know him anywhere near as well as the two of you. User Image"

She sat and sipped her drink, letting all that Liada had said sink in. Dare she hope that Hauk might....she shook that thought off as soon as it formed in her head. As happy as she was to find out that information from Liada, there was still a part of her that was scared as hell to hear it. She cared about him so much, but part of her still held back...falling back on old habits of keeping her heart safe. She wasn't sure what would happen if she told him her true feelings.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Smirking again she was hoping that this pushed those two in the right direction. Granted it was still too soon to tell anything but if its anything a fae likes to do its meddle. Perhaps not deary but you're getting there. In a ways you do since you've been tapped into my own memories so you know Hauk from a fast speed POV from my memories. I'm glad to see him so happy though and to see you so tickled pink of him as well. User Image

In other news Anira's gotten a lot more relaxed since Franco didn't show up last night. I wonder why that was? User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Thankful for the change in subject, she told Liada what she knew.

"Well, Tony hinted around at some things about Vincenso the other night...maybe Franco went home to Italy to check things out for himself? I'm kind of glad he's not here...damn man is hell bent trying to make this into the brothel he thinks it is. stressed "
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Out of random thought Liada slapped Kat's booty and sat down next to her sipping her drink. Well that would make sense. And yea considering that this place is run by all women, we have a beauty salon, a restaurant, a club and a bar....hm....maybe a brothel isn't a bad idea for the next step....we could always have Dame run that part right? rofl No really I kid I kid. Ha! Such an insane idea!

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:17 pm

She laughed with Liada, "I don't think so! Psy would NOT be happy if a brothel was added on. rofl Not high class enough, you see. wink "

She snickered and topped off her drink.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Yea....true....its not like we could set up a gentleman's club either though, not enough single men around here. stare She pouted at that and sipped at her drink.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:22 pm

She giggled. "Well, Justin's single....I'm sure he's looking for someone to spend some time with. xd Speaking of, I cannot believe he was bidding on me at the auction! rolleyes "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games