Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm

She sat there silent, not knowing if she should bother greeting Ryzan or not. She doubted he would say anything in front of Psy, but opted to keep quiet. She pulled out her phone to check to see if she had any messages from Hauk, hoping that he would get off work soon and they could get out of there.

She took a sip of her drink, and saw she had no messages from him yet. stressed Well,, she could still be civil to the man, if he chose to speak to her. Until then, she was going to sit and enjoy her drink.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Yes, that's right! TES has worn poor Ryzan out. talk2hand He SHOULD have taken you to Upper GGG for a little getaway to make up for it! It's the LEAST he could do! talk2hand You're feeling better now, right? neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:56 pm

That sounds bronretla~ I have yet to explore other continents of this world, jhal I am sure it was lovely.

The hotel stay was actually a bit of a necessity sweatdrop There was... something interfering with our sleep in our quarters. We have not had problems yet since returning, so hopefully the issue has been resolved now. He did take me out quite a bit while we stayed at the hotel, though whee We were even in walking distance from a ves beautiful park. I enjoyed going there to sit near one of the fountains, just to relax for a while.

We unfortunately have not left our quarters mzilt since returning, rilu'oh my dear m'ranndii at least seems to be making an effort, having taken me out to the art exhibit at Aqua Springs and to a ball just the other night.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Oh yea I forgot that AS had that going on, how did that go? I hear there were a lot of great pieces for it this time around. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:04 pm

User Image A BALL!! Oh how lovely! User Image I would have LOVED to go to something like that. User Image *Sighs and looks down.* William would have most likely been too busy though. User Image

*Looks to Liada.* Oh the art exhibit was very nice. I was able to go to that right before I left for Italy. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:05 pm

She rolled her eyes when Ryzan mentioned the ball. She finished off her drink and poured another from the shaker sitting in front of her. She was still mad at him for starting this entire drama at the ball. stressed She was glad that Liada had steered the conversation to the art exhibit instead of asking him about the ball.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Feeling the anger roll off of Kat she gave her a slight pat on the arm to signal her she was doing well. Turning back to Psy she smiled brightly. Great! I bet Kits was so happy that it turned out so well that night.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Xas xas~ The pieces on display were beautiful. I especially took a liking to one that Kits herself posed for.

*he takes out his iphone and starts trying to find the picture he took of it*
I have been meaning to try my hand at recreating it, jhal I have not even started yet.... ah!

*pulls up the
picture to show Liada*

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Looking over at Ryzan's phone she looked at the image he took. Oh wow! Kits looks amazing in this portrait! I think next time they have one I should have Anira send in something. She's so good at it. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Oh yes I remember that one. User Image One of my favorites was the painting with the demon women done in black and white with the patterned background. She had boots on that are identical to some I own. whee

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:21 pm

She chewed on the inside of her lip, and closed her eyes briefly when Liada patted her on the arm. She glanced over at Psy and gave her a half smile.

"I wouldn't doubt you have boots like them, you have just about every style and color known to man."

She looked away from Psy and went back to her drink. She was half-tempted to leave and go to IR and wait for Hauk to get off work. stare
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:23 pm

That one was lovely as well. I think I may also have similar boots whee

*puts the phone away, turning to Liada*
I also assisted my dear m'ranndii in giving a class at the exhibit. I am not sure public speaking is really his calling sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Oh my god really!? And I missed that!? Please tell me someone got that on video! Liada almost spilled her drink from laughing at the thought so hard.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:29 pm

User Image *Not sure what to make of Katana's response and her body language sure has changed. User Image She looks back to Ryzan.* I would agree with you. I'm sure it would completely depend on the type of public he's speaking too. lol *Starts to giggle.* 4laugh

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Meanwhile in the club Hauk gets ready to clock off for the night and takes a moment to send a text to Kat. Pulling out his phone in the back room he types up the message.

Vilkat from Viking
Hey I just clocked off. I'll meet you out front where I left the mustang parked outside of the bar when you're ready. Hope you had a productive day.

User Image Hauk

Sending the text he grabs his bag from the back room and clocks off before slipping through the crowd to leave the club through the front door.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games