Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:43 pm
Hm Why Not.... Sounds catchy and reminds my of a pokemon.... oh Yeah Whynaut lol. So yeah I'm new to Why Not but not new to Gaia -_- willing to meet cool people and yes if your wondering I want to join the Lotto. Inform me on any up coming Lottos please and thnak you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Hey...I'm Hannie lol and im 17 biggrin

Hannie Babeh Cakes

schiron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:33 pm
hey i just joined and well i am 18 going on 19 in october and well i love games, i have played alot and well i also like mythology, werewolves, vampire, ect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:08 pm
Hey, I'm just about the only Roxas fan who dosn't dress like him or want him. :3 I just thought he was cool. I like to draw and have a deviant art. Video games are fun, Final fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, the works. Alright, i guess thats about it??? :3  

Roxas_fan

Shozom

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:38 pm
Hey all, SeraCallist here.

It's the too-young to be matron of the cyberspace, the semi-all-knowing, too-nearsided to be all-seeing, and the just plain Callist-y person!

I'm in my twenties, celebrating a birthday soon, I've graduated from university, with a b.s. in theology, I work with people of all ages, specialized in adolescents, so yeah, teenagers (spoookie)

Love music, play music, sing music, most kinds of music.
Adore theatre, live for theatre, have done extensive back stage tech work.

Not a reality show fan, but I like to watch Project Runway... watching it as I type this.

Live in the City of St. Louis. As in, if I want to walk to The Hill, I'm there, I can see the Arch, Kingshwy is my main road, and if you haven't been to STL this means nothing.
Otherwise, I have traveled the world, and would go back to Hong Kong in a heart beat.
If you need to find me in Gaia, I'll probably be at the ESP (Edmund's Sexy Party) because it amuses me greatly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:45 pm
Hello, you may call me Soul if you like. I like to draw, swim, ice skate, and read. I am 13 years old.  

Here_Is_My_Soul

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Goddess_Of_Nador

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:04 pm
Hello all. XD

I'm Viv, I'm 17, and I've been on Gaia for... a while. XD At least 2 or 3 years (the profile may not say it that way, this was originally a mule account).

My interests include music (playing, writing, singing), drawing, writing, and reading. I love sports and am very active. I love meeting new people and I'm generally pretty easy-going.

-GN-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:13 pm
Hi I am new.....i got a random invite and decided Why Not join. heart

I am a 27 year old home maker no kids yet....live in canada....love playing on gaia....i think i am addicted lol  

idealdino

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

zyliart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:29 pm
Just joined in from an invite, eh.. im 16, a game designer/programmer and training for my EMT license... i play this, and on a site called ikariam.com -Alpha sea (for those interested) eh, if im not on this site, or even on the internet, im likely playing my xbox360, so those of you with rainbow6vegas and other live games, hit me up, details in my profile,.... i may as well accept all friend invites that i receive, so spam me up w/ friend reqs, they will be accepted... it might say im on for the better part of the day... but truth is, i got a refresher page program i use with my sites that auto runs it, just to see if i get any new messages... so if sent a message ill respond shortly... and welcome to the newer members beyond me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:36 pm

My name is Necca. I like dinosaurs. I like anime. I joined Gaia in '04. I was hacked in February. I'm awesome. B]

Neccasaurus Rex

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rena9b

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:41 pm
Wow another big guild O_o My name is Rena and I just turned 16. *looks around* Wow I already feel myself getting lost in here ._. I'll just be around.

ninja

I like to lurk. I read your threads but I don't post in them. Wait uh- I mean I'll post, but uh.... I'm not forward about forcing myself into conversation. Which tends to get me ignored. Yup Yup. I have nothing really to say.... but I'm still typing. ._. meep.

One question... who actually reads these? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:25 pm
some person i don't know invited me and just came to see what it is.

i like lots of things and stuff so i might like this place. ninja  

I~kira~kira~I

GFSummoner

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 pm
GFSummoner here!
I'm a rising college Freshman and I have been on Gaia for about a year.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:26 pm
Kei, here!
So I'm still in high school (*sigh*), but I'll live. I hope.
I've been on Gaia for...3-4 years? This isn't my1staccount though. My other one was hacked, but i'm over it. I didn't have that much stuff on it anyway, so I don't really care anymore.
Don't know what else you wanna know about me, so I guess that this is it! Later smile  

Kei-Ryu-Ryo

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

1nspireMe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:27 pm
ello, i am new to this guild. biggrin
i joined gaia about a month ago. i am attracted 2 dogs and luv animals whee i hav another acount, it is keanna20 and i started dat one a year ago and im also a typo. ninja  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games