Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm
My Ekirei clan. Its the second post on that page.
It didn't get many votes last time so I figured I'd work on it some more. See what I can do...to make it a little better.
I'm going to take what I liked about it and put it in the new post above the old post. Then see what I can come up with.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
@Mushi I am back sweets whats up ?

Oh. I have follow up questions for our characters......is your character gonna be boy or girl(if you know)? Also, mother or father stepparent? Close relationship or not?
This is just so I can work out a history for Sugoi >>' yeah.....

Shinny- I'm...kind of bored. Working on my bloodline like I said.

Lets go with mother, sorry not much experience with step families so I dont really know how that works. Um it will be a male. I cant play girls they all turn out slutty. Umm Lets go with close.

So....is it your character mother married my characters father? Or vice verse?
So close brothers....younger or older? My oc is 18 but I can go 2years younger if you want to have an older.
Got a name yet or is that still in progress?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:25 pm
Ah, right, right. ' . '

Anyway. I can barely keep my eyes open, so I think I'd best get to bed now.

Goodnight, everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:26 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

Oh. I have follow up questions for our characters......is your character gonna be boy or girl(if you know)? Also, mother or father stepparent? Close relationship or not?

Lets go with mother, sorry not much experience with step families so I dont really know how that works. Um it will be a male. I cant play girls they all turn out slutty. Umm Lets go with close.

So close brothers....younger or older? My oc is 18 but I can go 2years younger if you want to have an older.

Lets go with that my characters mother. And um lets see uh same age is cool if you want I was going to go with eighteen as well. No name yet XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:35 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

Lets go with that my characters mother. And um lets see uh same age is cool if you want I was going to go with eighteen as well. No name yet XD

M'kay. So...any preference about when the parents married?

Good night, Shinny~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:38 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

Good night, Shinny~

honestly I dont mind whatever you have will be fine ^.^  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

Good night, Shinny~

MMmmm....well I had this idea of Sugoi being brought up under a strict mother so he'd be a stiff little kid when he meets your character. Depending on the personality of your character and the fact that they are close, I figured your character helped him break out of the shell. If you're ok with that, I can add that into the history. Then I'll drop the history to you so you can see if you like it...?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:45 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

Good night, Shinny~

MMmmm....well I had this idea of Sugoi being brought up under a strict mother so he'd be a stiff little kid when he meets your character. Depending on the personality of your character and the fact that they are close, I figured your character helped him break out of the shell. If you're ok with that, I can add that into the history. Then I'll drop the history to you so you can see if you like it...?

Humm I like it. Lets do it ^.^ and sure.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

M'kay. I can't think of anything for my bloodline right now so....maybe you'll have something to read about midnight.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

M'kay. I can't think of anything for my bloodline right now so....maybe you'll have something to read about midnight.
Humm Well i have also yet to decide on a bloodline.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:49 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

I'm not sure if I'm going to give Sugoi a bloodline...I think I decided not to....I'm working on a bloodline I've created. Re-creating it a bit...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:57 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

I'm not sure if I'm going to give Sugoi a bloodline...I think I decided not to....I'm working on a bloodline I've created. Re-creating it a bit...

Well I have one that is a naruto version of the Senbonzakura from bleach >.< problem is i know for a fact it will be full in an instant because people will be trying to g-mod with it.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

Well I have one that is a naruto version of the Senbonzakura from bleach >.< problem is i know for a fact it will be full in an instant because people will be trying to g-mod with it.

Mmm....mines more like a living corpse bloodline. I think people just didn't like it....it didn't have a lot. So I'm working on it >> once I finish with the history.
Would you mind terribly if your character's mommy was a mistress for a bit before marrying? Then they'd be half brothers instead of step brothers.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

Mmm....mines more like a living corpse bloodline. I think people just didn't like it....it didn't have a lot. So I'm working on it >> once I finish with the history.
Would you mind terribly if your character's mommy was a mistress for a bit before marrying? Then they'd be half brothers instead of step brothers.

Sure I am down with that. ^.^ O.O oh me likey the tenki clan  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:07 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Sure I am down with that. ^.^ O.O oh me likey the tenki clan

Awesome. In that case, you might end up with a character related to Daitomi too....hm. I have to talk to Dana too in that case... smile Big family.

Tenki?

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games