Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 5271 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 pm

(( rofl rofl This just keeps getting better and better! It's like watching a train wreck! rofl Psy, this was the best word yet! xd ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 pm

((Miro will have to think of what to do about these tomorrow. Miro's creativity is not on right now sweatdrop ))

:: eyes the passed out angry guy and feels this is probably a good time to leave sweatdrop She gathers her pandas and exits ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:39 pm

(( rofl Of course I miss all this craziness when I'm away at work! ))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:40 am

*Rei vanishes*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Life had gotten impossibly busy, and impossibly fast. For someone who used to be a cat, it was proving to be quite the adventure. Though Zephit had come into some free time and decided to spend it somewhere unusual. He had been into the bar once before, and spent the whole night watching a couple of people talk before leaving. Now he had a different plan in mind, at the suggestion of a friend. A friend from that club he wasn't supposed to talk about.

"Herro again~" Zephit purred to the guys outside, hardly expecting them to remember him. Then he strode inside and over to the bar where he took a seat. Staring at all the bottles, the curious young man decided what to have.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:20 pm

A portal opens and Liada slips out ruffling up her tail a bit. She woke up later than she planned on so work at the lab was a little crazy and she needed a break. She pulled out her phone to call the JD for a to-go order and went to the bar to get a soda. Her ears perk up when she sees a newcomer with cat ears and a tail looking through the bottles and smiles. Well hey there stranger. Welcome to MW, can I get ya anything in particular? User Image

Liada Trovaras

Bao Sanniang rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:22 pm

(stupid rule that the hush word can't be in your post at all...

OMG 17! I was afraid I would have to run down the streets in a chicken costume shouting "I'M AN IDIOT!"! rofl )
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Rei Inaba

OMG 17! I was afraid I ******** have to run down the streets in a chicken costume shouting "I'M AN IDIOT!"! rofl )

(( AND you just did it again. *hands you the RN contaption.* rofl ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bao Sanniang rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Psyzapp-d
Rei Inaba

OMG 17! I was afraid I ******** have to run down the streets in a chicken costume shouting "I'M AN IDIOT!"! rofl )

(( AND you just did it again. *hands you the RN contaption.* rofl ))
(Alruna's Rose, Alruna pose.

WHO CHOOSES THOSE WORDS?

It was better back when it was only a problem if the word was in your character's dialog.

...and I'll be avoiding this place for 24 hours.)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:37 pm

"Just you is fine." Zephit looked at the woman who approached him, the words just rolling out upon seeing her. Both ears twitched nervously as he realized what he said, and pink painted across his cheeks. It almost felt like a curse that so many pretty women were living in this town. One day he'd have to learn to contain his thoughts.

"S-sorry. I-I mean, what you normally drink. That will be fine." Zephit bowed his head apologetically, his tail flicking defensively.

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Liada looked a bit surprised at first by the newcomer's response, then busted out laughing since she hadn't heard a line like that in forever. Oh wow! That was good! rofl You're a cutie I can tell already. She goes behind the bar and digs into the fridge grabbing two bottles of soda and opens them both. Placing one in front of the cat boy and taking a swig out of hers. She holds out her hand in greeting and smiles brightly. The name's Liada Trovaras, but call me Lia if you prefer. Since you're knew the first drink you get served but then after that just help yourself to the bar. Everyone else does. How's your day going?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Zephit blushed more at the compliment, and took the bottle with a distinct 'meow.' Then he remembered his manners, "Thank you. I'm Zephit, by the way. Cats don't really get last names so, I don't have one."

"I'll call you whatever you prefer, silly." He nodded about the bar being self-service, filing that way into fact. Along with Liada's name, the majority of her appearance, and the fact that she was really nice. "You have a very nice name so, if you don't mind, I'd like to call you Liada, though." His ears seemed to perk up at being asked a direct question about his day. Usually he had to ask first, and so it got him a little flustered at first.

"A-ah, well I'm doing good. Just been looking to relax." A sheepish smile spread across his face. "What about yourself? Pretty women always have such interesting stories."

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Zephit
"

Nice to meet you Zephit. And don't worry about having a last name, last names are over-rated. Liada's just fine hun, I get called by a lot of names so its all the same to me. She hops over the bar and takes the seat next to Zephit. Her tail sways in glee over the adorable personality. My day's going a little crazy at the moment, I woke up late so stuff at the lab is a little insane with getting sales for the summer line of potions out the door. I'm also getting new designs drawn up for the fall and winter line. I'm on a break at the moment and then I have to rush off again. She pauses when she hears foot steps coming from the JD coming and greets the waiter who brings her the order she made. Thanking him and tipping him with the payment she waves as the waiter goes back to his place at work and turns back to Zephit. Have you done much exploring around town since I assume you're new here?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:14 pm

"All the same, huh? That won't do." Zephit generated a determined face, looking over to Liada intently. Perhaps it was selfish in some way, but that just wouldn't do at all for him. "Maybe I'll think of a name you really enjoy being called."

Then his head tilted, learning that she was a lab girl. Scientist maybe? Though potions were certainly more of an alchemy thing. He'd read plenty of human books to know those sorts of things. Liada was certainly an interesting lady, maybe he'd get the courage to spend more time with her. "I'm glad you are spending your break with me. I feel incredibly important."

"I've actually only visited a couple places. I don't even have a job, really. Not a legal one." The last words came out really quietly, followed by Zephit scratching at his ears. "You've been here a long time, then? Probably with a boyfriend and everything?"

Zephit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Rei Inaba
(...and I'll be avoiding this place for 24 hours.)
{{Avoiding your punishment will only put you on the shitlist, just so you know. Just swallow your pride and get it over with, or if you think you'll choke to death on it, there's always the bribe option.}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 5271 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games