Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:21 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

"Nice to meet you too."' Maya looks down seeing shadows moving around by themselves.
ed looks at the ground as well "is that you vlad?"
there was no response "i'l take that as an no" his claws increased silently, but only in one hand, the other was still visible and normal

A tear fell down from Maya's face. When it hit the ground the shadows went back to normal.
the claws got back to normal and he took his had away from behind his back "is there something wrong? if there is i'l pay you a drink"

"No. It's fine. Have you ever heard of the Angel of Darkness?"
"yep, i saw her... oh no it was not me, just another one of the memories i recived" ((note: ed is just 150 but gained 2000 worth memories after sleeping for a week straight))

(ok)
Maya sighed. "I'm an Angel of Darkness." She looked down sadly. Thinking he would run or shoot her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:21 am
((i g2g, be back sometime before 2 pm))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:24 am
notingles
((i g2g, be back sometime before 2 pm))

((kay))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:50 am
((back)) ed didnt seem to care to be revealed that she was a angel of darkness "aaaaaand? should i care? i know the whole story but... just your race will change who you are?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:09 am
notingles
((back)) ed didnt seem to care to be revealed that she was a angel of darkness "aaaaaand? should i care? i know the whole story but... just your race will change who you are?"

Maya's eyes went wide open and she stares at him. "You aren't scared of me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:17 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"should i? i'm not human nor neko nor vampie... i'm actually more dangerous that you, yet look at me, it's not like i'm tring to hide what... oh yhea..." he scratches the back of the head "i'm shapshifted into human form, my true form can really freak people out"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:18 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"should i? i'm not human nor neko nor vampie... i'm actually more dangerous that you, yet look at me, it's not like i'm tring to hide what... oh yhea..." he scratches the back of the head "i'm shapshifted into human form, my true form can really freak people out"

"I don't want people to be scared of me. But they are naturally. That's why I asked."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:23 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"I don't want people to be scared of me. But they are naturally. That's why I asked."
"oh well... i'm going to the woods right now... wanna come too?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:25 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"Sure. I'd like that."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:29 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"Sure. I'd like that."
"good, follow me" he walked to the south ((desert to the north))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"Sure. I'd like that."

Maya follows him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:34 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"Sure. I'd like that."

Maya follows him.
soon they were in a small clearing "oh sorry, i think i need to make mothly change, excuse me" he runs to behind a rock "and dont worry, just dont come here for the next 10 minutes, it's beclase of my race" he started to rip off his dead skin of the face, after tat he striped and removed the secondary skin, after that he dressed again and came out of the rock looking sightly more pale "part snake"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:37 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"Sure. I'd like that."

Maya follows him.
soon they were in a small clearing "oh sorry, i think i need to make mothly change, excuse me" he runs to behind a rock "and dont worry, just dont come here for the next 10 minutes, it's beclase of my race" he started to rip off his dead skin of the face, after tat he striped and removed the secondary skin, after that he dressed again and came out of the rock looking sightly more pale "part snake"

"Cool." Maya streaches her wings out showing that she has a thirteen foot wing span.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:40 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"Sure. I'd like that."

Maya follows him.

"Cool." Maya streaches her wings out showing that she has a thirteen foot wing span.
"a little biger that usual to dark angels right?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:41 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

Maya follows him.

"a little biger that usual to dark angels right?"

"Yeah. by three feet and it's still growing."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games