Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Kerat looked up and covered the looked he got with turning the eyes completely red. Of course he was concerned about Hakai more then Hana. This was his wife and the only who held his feelings. "What are you doing to your self? Have gotten sick on waiting and want us in the after life together so soon?" He couldn't truly understand how far Hakai would go. Kerat wouldn't believe she to forget him or her feelings for him. He had tried since he had made them and he couldn't.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:51 pm

User Image

User Image

Soli yawned.

"I can't its too late, and your not getting my watch dog."He patted her head,"Guess you have to kill me."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:54 pm

User Image
"No kerat...I haven't......" Her face looked very sad. "I'm not trying anything Kerat, I'm just dying. Hana's body has been absorbing my powers since i was trapped in her body and she almost has them all, and once she does, I wont have anything left to keep me alive. And I will die." Hakai faded out for a minute, but then came back to the see through spirit form. "If you pull me from her and put me in a new body, she will still have all my power and I'll live for a few more days, but thats it."

User Image
Hana just laid there with her eyes closed. She was to tired to stay awake much longer.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:55 pm

" kill you? I doubt I'd even stand a chance. I merely have to mess up your plans. Soli is not a dog though, she is a person who I care deeply for." brago advanced. " though I will most likely die, I will fight to regain her for as long as my body allows me."

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Kerat couldn't stop it now, a tear dropped from his cheek. Not blood or anything occult but a vampires tear. A man who seen and been through everything without an emotion, this was too much. "Then shall we go together? If we both accept we can move on. We can give Hana's child a power that even we couldn't defeat. Never gave I us a chance I tore you from your body the second the union was done. Shall we go together into the next?" He turned to Luc since Hana was asleep. "If I an Hakai vanish from the living please ask Hana to look over the Kalvient family, in the Baltic? If we give her child our powers united the child will be safe from anyone. I feel as if I'm to old for this world anyway."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:04 pm

User Image

User Image

Soli just stared at him.

"You won't get her back Brago, her human part died it won't come back so leave."He sat on Soli.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:09 pm

User Image
Hakai looked at him and tried to smile. "If you want I will take my last few days in a doll body to be with you Kerat." She told him. If she could cry in this form she would.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:17 pm

"Wait here!" Kerat would give the world a final sight on the master of vampires. He stood up and his aura came into life. He gave most of it to give Hakai strength. Then he transformed into a very much younger Kerat. One none of these would ever recognize but one Hakai gave her hand to. Then He just jumped away and showed the world how strong he truly was. He flew like a rocket into the air. When he landed he cracked the street severely. There was this woman who liked Hakai. He found her in his own way and tore her form her bed. An hunter came in his way and Kerat punched the man to fly into a wall. Kerat wasted gallons of blood to keep this up but he had giver his soul a ticking time bomb. He and Hakai would now die together. Kerat walked in with a woman's body in his arms. It was remarkable alike Hakai's own body. "My loved angel. My wife Hakai, the only vessel worthy your soul. Let us unite in the end and let us pass our power onto Hana. Together in the end and we'll be together in the next." Kerat may always have been looking proud yet now his aura poured our with bravery and strength. Filled with emotions stronger then ever before. He had dug up his emotions and was no longer calm and relaxed. The silence before the storm was now over and this storm would end in a bang. He marked his own body with his own blood and the woman. That would give Hakai strength and they would die the same moment.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:19 pm

" I don't believe that for an instant. Soli would tear her body apart before the animal took over. Soli is sweet and kind and basically a human at heart. She would never die before makeing sure this monster did no damage in her body. If you keep pushing the subject, I won't believe you... I'm an idiot afterall."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

User Image

Soli shook her head,"Dense and easy fooled, I told you he would believe everything that was said."She said this in growl.

"You are right good work girl, I trained you right."He patted her head,"Then you will die then or I will but be sure I will take someone with me."He smiled and took out his sword.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:26 pm

User Image
Hakai flowed into the body Kerat held before her, leaving all her powers in Hana as the girl slept. Hakai opened her eyes of her new body and looked up at him. She pulled herself up to hug him.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Kerat held her in his strong arms. He had beaten the world in the end. They had a few days, four tops. Yet it would be Hakai's four days if that would be case. Nothing could keep these two alive any longer. When Hakai's power was out then Hana would get Kerat's and when his was out, they would die. "I think Hana would like to meet you, dear." Hakai had after all been inside her. He thought about waking Hana but he couldn't move away from Hakai's hug.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Brago was ready to defend his beliefs full on. " stop this charade. Im not smart enough for mind games. Come if you two are going to come. I am ready to take back Soli by force. "
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:41 pm

User Image
"Let me get her love." Hakai said. She kissed him lightly and moved towards the bed where Hana laid. "Hana....wake up..." She shook the girl.

User Image
Hana opened her eyes slowly and looked up. "Ha...kai?" she seemed confused.

Lady Eevee

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Kerat stood behind Hakai. With sharp eyes, he was protecting his woman now. Yet Hana should notice a change of both aura and looks. Hakai had no more marks of age and his body was filled with life and more strength then ever. "We'll die so she's not needed in your body. Yet you will get both our powers to give to your child."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games