Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:03 pm
"Very well." Mala reluctantly agreed, if only for the sake of their children. And getting out of some of the ickier talks somewhat as well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 pm
"Great. Have fun with that." Van said with a smile as he gave Mala a kiss on the cheek before getting up to take care of Senel.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 pm
Mala got herself up as well, heading out to have the unfortunate talk with Anise. She did not look forward to it in the least, but nevertheless, this was what she must do.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:38 pm
Van searched the house for a bit trying to find Senel before moving his search outside. "Senel, where are you? I'd like to have a word with you!" he called before eventually spotting his son crouched in some grass. He held a confused expression on his face as he started to walk over, wondering what Senel was up to, but then stopped as he watched him pounce on....something. Once Senel held it up, he could see it was a helpless field mouse. Keyword being was until Senel applied just enough pressure to crush the helpless creature in his hands before swallowing it whole. This made Van turn paler than ever before and turn right the ******** around to head home. Of all the days to be a parent this was turning out to be one of the worst.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:51 am
((*eye twitch* This is definitely going to be a day of ranting for the Zelly....))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:39 am
{Sorry I didn't post sooner. sweatdrop I had no small bit of block as for what I should do with Mala and Anise. And I still have massive block.
On the off chance that my inactivity isn't it, what's the matter?}

Mala had immediately gone to Anise's room, sat herself beside the girl, and began fumbling about as she tried to find what she wanted to say. As Anise gave her mother an inquisitive look, Mala's face flushed to a bright red, her stuttering and embarassment over the topic getting all the worse.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 am
((My dorm's fire alarm decided to go off at 4 in the morning. I had to walk down ten flights of stairs to stand around in the cold, night time october air for half an hour in my pjs--a t-shirt and shorts--and my bathrobe that doesn't cover my legs. It doesn't help that I'm the kind of person that takes forever to fall asleep, and my internal clock demands I wake up no later than 9 even when I do get to sleep in. I swear to god, it better have been an actual emergency last night, because if it was a drill or a prank, I swear to god someone is getting lynched.))

Van heard Mala stumbling over the topic with Anise and decided to go up to help. Partly because the faster this was done the sooner he could talk to Mala about Senel, and partly because this seemed far more enjoyable than whatever the hell he just saw.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:13 pm
"O-oh, Van! What're you doing here? How did things go with Senel?" Mala asked, seeming overly eager to change the topic.

{It seems like today was s**t for everyone. I got called into the office to talk to the sherrif and some police officer today. They read me my rights, then started quizzing me about some vandal that I knew nothing about until then. The girl caught on camera doing such things didn't even look like me! For one, she had a far heavier build than I do. For another, there's no way in hell I'd dress so tacky as she did out in public. Her hair was long like mine, but far too curly to be mine. We looked almost nothing alike, and to be accused of something I didn't do, especially when such a person looks so completely different from me, is ultimately annoying. Not only that, but I'm not the one with the criminal reccord. My sister is! Needless to say, I was quickly eliminated as a potential suspect, but it's still aggrivating to be suspected of something so juvenile when you look nothing like the perp caught on tape to begin with. stressed Sorry. I needed some ranting in too. >.<}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:16 pm
"Talk. Private. Now." Van said, a flat expression on his face as he pointed a thumb at the door.

((Ranting: it does the sanity good.))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 pm
{Indeed it does~ emotion_awesome }

"Okay." Mala almost seemed to skip to the door, pleased that she escaped 'the talk' responsibility for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:40 pm
"I just watched Senel catch and kill a mouse before swallowing it whole. I no longer think him coming out of an egg is the only side effect of him being a naga byproduct." Van hissed once they were alone again. Maybe it was a little too straight to the point, but could you really blame him?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:53 pm
Mala couldn't help but feel at least somewhat shocked, even if this shouldn't have been all that surprising. Senel was naga-born. He had to have at least one snake like quality. "Maybe that's why he's so sly." she replied in a half-joking manner.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:58 pm
"It would certainly explain it. Although here I was hoping I was just a really good teacher." Van half-joked in reply. "The question is, should we be worried about this? He certainly doesn't seem to mind or notice, but if more things like this start happening, he might start wondering if there's something wrong with him...."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:27 pm
"Van, even before he hatched we knew this would happen." Mala reminded him, now speaking in a soft, almost inaudible tone. "Whether he turned out scaly or not, with the instincts of man or snake, we'd support and love him to the very end. Which we'll do now and forever. Even if others don't accept him for who he is, I always will."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:34 pm
"I know, but think about that situation from his perspective. He's either going to think we're saying all that just because we're his parents and grow up bitter and alone, or adopt an ego the size of Jupiter. Of course if he's already got the instincts of a snake, who knows what it's doing to his attitude..." Van said running a hand through his hair with a sigh.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games