Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5268 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Miro doesn't believe you gonk Cats go "purr" and bite... and...
:: makes pawing motions with her hands ::
And they try to trip you when you're walking by weaving around your legs and stuff, and leave dead things at the foot of your bed gonk ... and curl up in chairs or on your pillow. Those are cat things!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Zephit closed his eye and curled up on the floor, even drawing his tail in around himself. This was the part where people usually hit him. Lots of yelling took place and then people took their anger out on him. Even after becoming an underground fighter that fear was impossible to shake. Something he wished applied to his body, as he began trembling gently.

"N-no! I-I do all of those things!" Zephit pleaded again, barely opening his one eye to look at her.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:15 pm

:: Miro tilts her head slightly when she sees how he curls up. It definitely seemed very cat-like, but then again, he could be trying to fool her. eek She backs up some more, going around a table so that there's at least some kind of buffer between them. ::

Kitties that are strictly kitties don't usually talk, even if they're made to look human.
:: keeps a wary eye on the kitty guy person ::
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 pm

"W-well I'm not one. Not anymore, but..." Zephit peered out completely, and upon seeing Miro retreat behind a table got up onto his feet. He stepped closer to her carefully, pulling out a chair from that very table and sitting down across from her.

"Let me make it up to you," Zephit purred a little, his face still eight shades of red, "because I got carried away, okay?"

Zephit

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:31 pm

:: puts up a defensive position when the cat guy person gets closer, though being that she's a healer rather than a fighter, it isn't a very effective defense position. Luckily for her, she's not in a situation at the moment in which she actually would need an effective one. She backs away a little more, still rather suspicious of the man ::

"Make it up", how? Sounds shadey to Miro mad
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:39 pm

"A-ah, well you can uh..." Zephit fished into his pocket pulling out a pencil and some small sheets of paper. On one sheet he drew a very crude cat face, and then decorated it like a dollar bill. It didn't actually look that bad despite how rushed it was.

"Take this." Zephit smiled at Miro warmly, sliding the sheet across the table to her. Starting to honestly feel bad about terrifying her. "You can redeem it for any favor you want."

Zephit

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:50 pm

:: cautiously approaches the table and snatches up the paper, backing away once more as soon as she had it in hand. She turns it this way and that, tilting her head as she does so. At first she's just looking at the blank side since the paper got flipped around when she quickly grabbed it off the table and it confuses her because she was certain she saw him drawing on it. confused In time, she does figure out that she has to turn it around to see what he scribbled :: sweatdrop

It's a cat dollar surprised
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:55 pm

"Yeah." Zephit purred out, happy that she finally figured it out. For a while there it looked like Miro was having a lot of trouble with three dimensions.

"You can use it for any favor, like I said." He nodded, filing that away into memory. A pretty bad thing if he forgot this promise to her down the road.

"I'm Zephit, by the way." His ears perked up excitedly, things seemed to be calming down a little. "I take it that you are Miro?"

Zephit

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:05 pm

*moseys in through a ripple in reality*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:09 pm

:: she nods rather stiffly and exaggeratedly at Zephit's question ::
Miro is Miro blaugh

:: folds the cat dollar and takes out her Christmas stocking-shaped backpack from some unseen place behind her, tucking the cat dollar safely away in it before returning it to the void. ::

Miro doesn't know what she'll do with a cat dollar, but it could come in handy someday. 3nodding

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:12 pm

*points at the jukebox and a song plays*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Zephit watches as someone seems to just ripple into the bar from nowhere. It distracts him for a just a moment before he looks back to Miro, with a smile. Just barely catching the way she pulled a backpack from nowhere.

"I certainly hope it does." Zephit nodded his head, finding that perfectly true. "So you accept my apology?"

Zephit

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Otay blaugh But Miro has her eye on you mad
:: tries to make herself look threatening, but isn't very successful. She then looks over at the crazy cowboy hat lady from yesterday and waves ::
Hello stranger with candy blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

"That's fine. I don't mind women staring at me." Zephit smiled, and couldn't help but laugh a little at Miro's threatening look. The whole thing was much too silly to take seriously. Much too silly.

"Candy?" Zephit's ears perked up at the mention of candy, ignoring that the word stranger was attached. "Who has candy?"

Zephit

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:33 pm

:: points enthusiastically at the cowboy hat lady ::
She gived me all sorts of candy yesterday because I thought she was crazy blaugh She was talking to herself about absorbing souls and killing scary things and whatnot. Miro thought it was weird, but that's otay, because she has tasty candy mrgreen
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5268 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games