Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 5274 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:35 pm
little mintchan
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
little mintchan
Can Kyo see Sypher before he gets mana throwing stuff at him? Gotta make it worth it.

Sypher is back in Kirigakure ._. It is totally up to you whether you want to go to Kirigakure or not. If you do, I'll put Sypher somewhere isolated...

Haru- A Bleach guild I made. I had to scrub it down to the bones. It sucks but I'm gonna start it over as something new.

Well I don't know how Kyo could even get in Kiri so maybe somewhere like easy for him to get to?
I can leave Kumo before my dad picks me up then get to where sypher is when i get home

In that case, head to the Water Country. Kotonashi Seken estates. Sypher will be there ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:38 pm
Vixen: Sucks. I thought you were talking about the Bath house one. XP

Minty: Ohhhh, I'm gonna make sure Suzume finds out Kyo went to Kiri. Then not even she will be able to protect him from Kinpaku. XD  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:49 pm
Haruhi000777

Minty: Ohhhh, I'm gonna make sure Suzume finds out Kyo went to Kiri. Then not even she will be able to protect him from Kinpaku. XD

He's not going to Kiri, you tattle tale >> He's not even going in the gates.
So neh.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:49 pm
In the Maruton Section, does the fact that some jutsus have a X next to their rank mean we cannot learn them?

And are people aware that there is a Jutsu which completely invalidates the Sensor Sub-Class?

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:09 pm
iBromantic
In the Maruton Section, does the fact that some jutsus have a X next to their rank mean we cannot learn them?

And are people aware that there is a Jutsu which completely invalidates the Sensor Sub-Class?

>> You do know that the best place to post this is in the Q&A thread where it can be answered by people who actually know the answer....
And if its a single jutsu, so what? Unless you plan to target everyone with a sensor sub-class, its pointless to throw that out there. Not to mention, its a sub-class. Which means even if that single jutsu works on sensor part, you've still got to go against the main class.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:15 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
iBromantic

>> You do know that the best place to post this is in the Q&A thread where it can be answered by people who actually know the answer....
And if its a single jutsu, so what? Unless you plan to target everyone with a sensor sub-class, its pointless to throw that out there. Not to mention, its a sub-class. Which means even if that single jutsu works on sensor part, you've still got to go against the main class.

No I mean there is a jutsu which lets you sense chakra for up to 5 Kilometers I do believe

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 pm
She still makes a good point yet. There's a whole thread to report the damn thing. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:25 pm
Vixen: Nyeh! Kyo bugs me!

Mana: Woo! I'm right still! XD  

Haruhi000777

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:26 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
She still makes a good point yet. There's a whole thread to report the damn thing. xD

I wanted to make sure there was some substance to any accusations I would make. I did not want to point it out only to be told people were aware of it and did not care

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:30 pm
Bromantic- For goodness sakes...if you don't step on toes, you'll never get to the front >>
And its not an accusation. Its a comment. Besides, not many people care about that jutsu. I don't know anyone who uses it (I'm sure someone will pop up and say they use it now but whatever).
Its not that important >>

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm
Haruhi000777

Jealous.
Ha.
Kyo is jounin so he can leave the village anytime on personal business as long as he isn't doing traitor kind of stuff

okie astra! sorry i went to store, now i got a cat sitting on my right arm licking my cheek...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm
Minty: Bah! Just you wait! Soon Suzume will be a konin!  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:52 pm
Won't make Suzu any less of a tattle tail >>  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:55 pm
-collapses in chat- X.X its been one really ******** long week X.X  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:01 pm
Vixen: Suzu is doing her job and feels no loyalty to Kyo yet! D:<

Az: Hey boo-boo, how's it hanging?  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 5274 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games