Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:54 pm

:: continues running around the room making "whooosh" noises until she trips over the angry person from last night and falls face first to the floor ::
Ouchies crying Who put the dead guy there? gonk
:: scoots off of him and rubs her sore nosey :: crying
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:00 pm

(the current hush word is making my policy of absolutely never depicting my character in an unflattering situation expensive rofl )

*points at the jukebox and a song plays*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:11 pm

-dame chuckles and laughs behind her hand, blush gracing her cheeks just enough to pink the apples- Well...

-stops suddenly at Miro's words- neutral A dead person? -raises an eyebrow and rushes over, bending down after seeing its Antonio. She quickly grabs his wrist and starts feeling for a pulse then checks his neck and leans down far enough to listen and feel for a breath-
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:14 pm

"How long has he been here?" Zephit asked, blush fading to make room for fear on his face. Dead people were never a pretty sight.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Well, maybe not dead, but he didn't do anything when Miro tripped on him and he hasn't moved all day. Miro saw him drop last night and he's been here since. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:27 pm

"That is a long time to just lay on the floor." Zephit scratched his head at Miro's comment, and then let out an extraordinarily long yawn.

"Meow~ I'm way too tired." He rubbed at his eye gently. "I should be off to bed soon."

Zephit

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Leaving so soon, cat man?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:31 pm

"Yeah, I'm tired." Zephit almost yawned again, and felt like he was going to fall over. Instead stumbling against Rei with an apologetic smile.

Zephit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:34 pm

-stifles another yawn as well- Me too. -is satisfied when she feels breath and a pulse then she half carries/half drags Antonio over to the shackles and manages to chain him up-

-pleased, she brushes off her fingers and skips back to the rest of the people- I suppose in two hours someone can get him down. xd He really should be more careful of his words. wink You'd think he'd know that being of family and all. twisted

Well, I need to be heading to bed. Night ya'll. -waves to Rei and Miro, calmly walks over and kisses Zephit's cheek, winking and smirking at him, and then departs downstairs, cape trailing behind her- wink
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:40 pm

"Y-yeah... Goodnight." Zephit looked over to Dame as she left downstairs, his face bright and warm from the kiss. These pretty women were perhaps too much for him to handle, but at least he'd die happy at this rate.

Zephit

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 pm

awww sad
:: waves sadly to dame, not having gotten to try on the cape. Maybe some other time... or maybe she could borrow a table cloth or something ninja ::
Miro supposes she should leave before it's too late. Sometimes, big scary monsters like to come out in the later hours gonk

:: gets up off the floor and straightens out her skirt, waving at the kitty people with both hands ::
Bye-bye~ blaugh

:: skips out the door ::
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:01 am

"Bye-bye, Miro." Zephit waved at the energetic woman with a smile, before taking a seat at a table again. Quietly he rested his head and eyes. Just for a while, and a little rest, to see if anyone else interesting came in. There was always time for real sleep later in the night, or the day time.

Zephit

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:33 am

Zephit lifted his head up and checked the time. It was much too late now to be sticking around, so he quietly got up out of his seat. Maybe he'd catch the person he was really waiting for again tomorrow. Giving a parting yawn to the bar, Zephit stepped out into the night on his way home--still holding onto those panties from earlier.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:01 am

(my computer is lagging so bad after 10 hours of operation >< )

*vanishes*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:38 am

{{ rofl rofl rofl Poor Miro, she just can't catch a break. whee }}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games