Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 5280 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:30 am

Rei Inaba
(the current hush word is making my policy of absolutely never depicting my character in an unflattering situation expensive rofl )

(( Trade accepted. wink Pleasure doing business with you. cool ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:50 am

Zephit

(( Sent Zephit some "unmentionables". ninja ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 am

(( lol ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:00 am

((Not feeling very creative..poetry-wise. Not to mention I've been distracted as hell lately. Sending trade in place of doing an ode. wink ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:09 am

katana68
((Not feeling very creative..poetry-wise. Not to mention I've been distracted as hell lately. Sending trade in place of doing an ode. wink ))

((Trade accepted. Pleasure doing business with you. cool *Stuffs cash into bikini bottom strap.* wink ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:17 am

{{*sees Psys outfit and steals pieces of it* ninja }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:21 am

Icy Reign

(( rofl do you know how many times we'd steal pieces of yours but we can't b/c we can't see your equipped list? xp whee ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 am

katana68
Icy Reign

(( rofl do you know how many times we'd steal pieces of yours but we can't b/c we can't see your equipped list? xp whee ))

{{ xp I think I've spent so much time on the MP and in the gold shops that I know about almost every item there is. sweatdrop I don't even use the equipped list, and completely forgot I had one. sweatdrop }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 am

Icy Reign
katana68
Icy Reign

{{ xp I think I've spent so much time on the MP and in the gold shops that I know about almost every item there is. sweatdrop I don't even use the equipped list, and completely forgot I had one. sweatdrop }}

((LMAO! Well, thank you for enabling it....now I can go make my wish list even bigger! xp ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:42 am

[[ You guys are so silly. xP Oh, and thanks for the underwear, I guess. :3 ]]

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:51 am

katana68
((LMAO! Well, thank you for enabling it....now I can go make my wish list even bigger! xp ))

{{ whee heart }}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:10 am

((-grabs Psy's booty- ninja twisted ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 am

Liada came into the bar through the main doors. Loving the feel of the warm sun beating down on her during her walk. Since it was so nice Liada gave all the minions the day off and been window shopping around for ideas on the fall season. She was working on new jewelry ideas and new technology items along with her usual potions since her mind needed a break from all the ancient text deciphering. User Image

Seeing that no one was around yet she debated to spend the day in Pandora's while she went behind the bar to get herself a drink.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 am

It was relatively the same time of day that he had seen her before. Zephit had planned his day carefully, even skipping a couple promised fights so he could come back to this place. When he entered the bar he was delighted to find that she was already there, grabbing herself something to drink. Quietly he prowled over to the bar, climbing onto a seat.

"Herro~" Zephit purred, giving Liada a big feline smile.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 am

Liada's ears twitched as she sensed someone come into the bar. She was digging in the back of the fridge so she wasn't concentrating on who it could be until she heard a familiar feline voice behind the other side of the bar. Glancing up over the counter she smiled when she saw who it was. Hey Zeph! How's the day going? You want anything since I'm in here already? She goes back to digging into the fridge, pulling out a ice cold chocolate milk and a soda for later for her caffeine fix. Her tail swayed back and forth as she sat on her knees.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5275 5276 5277 5278 5279 5280 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games