Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 5282 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 am

Hmm... not many places a catgirl with conveniently placed fur can go wearing nothing but said fur without being mistaken for a cheap whore. sad
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:29 am

"Wh-when?" Zephit felt his confidence melt away, quickly taking a long drink of his milk to gather his thoughts. While he wanted Liada to say yes, he hardly expected her to. Now he actually had to pretend to have a plan.

"Whenever you are free of course." He gave a small smile, pulling back some confidence. She had already agreed, he just needed to relax. "Beautiful women are always so busy, so I should work around your schedule of course."

Zephit nodded, and his smile grew a little wider. At least he had planned an actual date in his mind. Maybe it was cheesy, but he'd always be a romantic. "When do you think you'll have time for dinner under the stars?"

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 am

She sipped her coffee and sat there listening to the exchange between Liada and Zephit.

"I think a dinner under the stars would be a wonderful first date. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 am

Liada tried to refrain a giggle when she noticed how flustered Zeph got. She went to throw out her bottle of milk and then grabbed her soda. She pulled out her phone and went through her calendar seeing what the rest of her week was gonna be like. After her trips to fae court she had a lot of work to catch up on so she knew she was gonna be pulling a few late nighters at the lab. Her next day of free time wasn't gonna be for awhile and she felt bad having to make him wait that long. Putting away her phone she smiled up at him. Well how about later tonight? If that's not too soon for you. I have another day off later this week but I don't know what might happen in the middle of the week. Things tend to pop up unexpectedly in my line of work. sweatdrop

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 am

"I said whenever you were free, right? It is never too late or too soon for someone pretty." Zephit couldn't help but smile, glancing over to Kat when she mentioned she liked his idea. Then he turned his eyes back to Liada, giving her an understanding nod. Amazing women were always busy people, and so he had expected nothing less from her.

"Tonight is fine, what time were you thinking?" He asked, drinking a little more of his milk.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:45 am

Hmm... I want a close loved one that won't get fatally wounded...

First I was created because Asuka, one of my former selves, was fatally injured and merged with her sister Showa, my other former self... then my wife Reisen got fatally injured and also became part of me...

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 am

Smiling back at Zeph, her tail swayed excitedly at the thought of a nice evening. It was a really good thought after all the craziness she's been in. How about 6 or 7 tonight? ((Gaia Time)) You can meet me back here in the bar or where ever else you would like to meet. whee
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:02 pm

"I'll be sure to be around here when it is six." Zephit felt his tail start to swish curiously at the daydreams he was having. If he could avoid getting nervous, Liada may even be impressed enough to go on a second date sometime.

"Dress casually, of course." He added as a condition, now just realizing that Liada had been in sexy swimwear this whole time. A realization that produced a light blush on his cheeks. "So we can relax together."

[[ I had to actually look up what Gaia Time was. xP Never used it before. ]]

Zephit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 pm

"You know...ya'll could always get food to go from Chatty's and then eat out behind there at the small lake back there. I think that's where Ayami does her baptisms. whee "

She got up and tossed her empty coffee cup.

"Well, I think I'm going to see if the Viking is alive so we can go do something. Maybe I'll see you later, Liada...nice meeting you, Zephit. 3nodding "

She left the bar and headed back downstairs to her quarters.

((distracted....fire about a mile away from my apt complex and I want to keep an eye on it in case it changes direction and they make us evacuate. I'll be back in character later.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:10 pm

(I'm tired of playing my own character's loved ones, family or romantic...)

*points at the jukebox and it plays a song*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:11 pm

(( Lmao sorry I thought it might be easier to be more specific since I dunno what part of the states your in sweatdrop ))

Waving to Kat she gave a big grin. If you go finding him, remind him of his split shift in the club later this week. She moves around the bar and sits next to Zephit. Smiling as she takes a swig of her soda. Well yes I would gladly wear something different. Its just so nice out I wanted to dress down more or less. rofl
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 pm

katana68
"I think a dinner under the stars ***** be a wonderful first date. 3nodding "
{{*lays out the RN device for katana to use after her apartment burns down*}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:16 pm

[[ No worries~ East coast, for future reference. :3 ]]

"I like your outfit now." Zephit smiled, looking at his milk intently. He probably liked it more than he should, but he was cursed with being male.

"You look very stunning, and..." He looked over at her, blushing lightly at himself. For a moment his eye went to all the wrong places before settling on her face. "I-it makes me want to hug you."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:16 pm

ThisEmptySoul
katana68
"I think a dinner under the stars ***** be a wonderful first date. 3nodding "
{{*lays out the RN device for katana to use after her apartment burns down*}}
(Is looking for hush words all you ever do?)

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 1!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 pm

((NOT funny, TES....I'm actually pretty worried here! crying ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5277 5278 5279 5280 5281 5282 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games