Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:45 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
"good, follow me" he walked to the south ((desert to the north))

Maya follows him.
soon they were in a small clearing "oh sorry, i think i need to make mothly change, excuse me" he runs to behind a rock "and dont worry, just dont come here for the next 10 minutes, it's beclase of my race" he started to rip off his dead skin of the face, after tat he striped and removed the secondary skin, after that he dressed again and came out of the rock looking sightly more pale "part snake"

"Cool." Maya streaches her wings out showing that she has a thirteen foot wing span.
"a little biger that usual to dark angels right?"

"Yeah. by three feet and it's still growing."
"i belive that you still didnt created the size seal right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
soon they were in a small clearing "oh sorry, i think i need to make mothly change, excuse me" he runs to behind a rock "and dont worry, just dont come here for the next 10 minutes, it's beclase of my race" he started to rip off his dead skin of the face, after tat he striped and removed the secondary skin, after that he dressed again and came out of the rock looking sightly more pale "part snake"

"Cool." Maya streaches her wings out showing that she has a thirteen foot wing span.

"I never learned how."  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"I never learned how."
ed sighs "now thats a new one... all of you do it by instinct" he search throgh his pockets and finds an sharp rock, he goes to the one he used to stay behind while changing skin and made an strange pentagram "just make this on a part of your body and your wings will stop growing... it doesent matter if you make a scar, pen mark, or whatever, it wont disapear"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:56 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"I never learned how."
ed sighs "now thats a new one... all of you do it by instinct" he search throgh his pockets and finds an sharp rock, he goes to the one he used to stay behind while changing skin and made an strange pentagram "just make this on a part of your body and your wings will stop growing... it doesent matter if you make a scar, pen mark, or whatever, it wont disapear"

Maya copys it in pen on the back of her hand.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:01 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"I never learned how."

"good, now your wings will stop growing... but was it a good idead to make it at a such visible place? it's actually nearly impossible to unmake it... only move it, and it would be perveted of me to"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:03 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"I never learned how."

"good, now your wings will stop growing... but was it a good idead to make it at a such visible place? it's actually nearly impossible to unmake it... only move it, and it would be perveted of me to"

"I'm keeping it there so that I know where it is." Puts two brown leather riding gloves on. "There. Now it's not visable."  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:06 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"I never learned how."

"I'm keeping it there so that I know where it is." Puts two brown leather riding gloves on. "There. Now it's not visable."
"good" were did she took those from? he wondered ((random spawning)) "er... what now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:08 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"good" were did she took those from? he wondered ((random spawning)) "er... what now?"

"I have these in case I want to go riding." She answered his thought. "And I'm fine with what ever."  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:11 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"I have these in case I want to go riding." She answered his thought. "And I'm fine with what ever."
"youl get scared if you go deeper in my mind.... so please dont, not that i care if you do, but you can probably end in coma... and i have no idea in what to do"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:17 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"youl get scared if you go deeper in my mind.... so please dont, not that i care if you do, but you can probably end in coma... and i have no idea in what to do"

"I only read current thoughts. I'm not a nosey person." Maya starts flexing her wings to make sure that they aren't stiff anymore.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"I only read current thoughts. I'm not a nosey person." Maya starts flexing her wings to make sure that they aren't stiff anymore.
"now my mind blocking will be of more use that ever" he starts doing so "what about we go to... to... really i'm busted in were to go or what to do"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"now my mind blocking will be of more use that ever" he starts doing so "what about we go to... to... really i'm busted in were to go or what to do"

Maya laughs. "How about we just try to know each other more."  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:25 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"that would be an good idea... but you might get confused i have memories that are not mine... of about 200 diferent persons"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:26 am
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles

"that would be an good idea... but you might get confused i have memories that are not mine... of about 200 diferent persons"

"I'll try and catch up."  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:27 am
((i'm going to turn the computer off for now, it's been 5:30 hours on, but i'l be back still this afternoon))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games