Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:51 pm

User Image

Soli laughed,"What fun."She stayed back.

Sverre moved in front of him wielding his sword,"Then show me how strong you believe then."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Brago reached into his pocket and donned aura knuckles. They worked perfectly with his fighting style since they were made for him. " come"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:59 pm

User Image
"I wish you happyness in your final days then." Hana told them. "But can I ask you to go help Brago? I fear that going to fight Sverre on his own will be his down fall and I don't think he will survive with out help."

User Image
Hakai smiled at Hana. "You shared your body with me for thousands of years, i will see what I can do for the one called brago." She told him as she watched the girl fall back asleep. She turned to Kerat and took his hand. "I only have 4 days to be a true wife to you, but I owe Hana more than you could imagine. I know you may not like it, but we must help Brago."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:02 pm

User Image

Sverre snapped his fingers and made the mist figures appear,"Go and fight."He urged them on and they swiftly towards Brago attacking him with their claws,Sverre started swirling his aura around to make his sword more powerful.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:06 pm

"When we danced against each other gods fled now let us dance together against this Sverre. I think we'll blow Brago's mind. Mind making the portal? I still dislike doing them." Okay he was poor with them and Hakai may know so but now Kerat was his young and fierce self, so he would tell anyone. Before they would leave to help Brago he turned to Hana. "In eastern Europe there is a family called Kalvient. It's a big human noble family, keep them safe and sound for me will you? I can't guard them any longer." Kerat gave Hana faint smile as he would leave before giving her a chance to say no. He gave her peace, Brago and the strongest child in the world. He guessed she could keep his relatives under an eye form time to time.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:06 pm

" category 1" Bragoaura swirled around him in a strong wind that engulfed the mist. " mist needs air to move. Doing that only wastes your energy. Fight me 1 on 1"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:13 pm

User Image
Hakai opened the portal to where Brago was. "Your words will be imprinted in her mind so she will not forget them. Now come my love. We have much work to do and very little time to do it." She took his hand and walked through the portal.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:16 pm

On the other side of the portal was brago. He was all but defeated. Out of breath, out of techniques, and utterly outmatched he lay on the floor in front of the man, bleeding with not even enough aura to heal his wounds.

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:20 pm

User Image

"Not producing much of a challenge are you?"He sighed,he walked over to him and swung his sword bringing it down on his head.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Kerat walked into the battlefield. He came in with Hakai and had very strict eyes. His hair now black and his body strong and well built. No longer the gentleman from 15th century. "Hana sent me and Hakai. Who do you want dead Brago? The man, the dog or both?" Kerat kissed the cheek of Hakai as he had told the world what he was doing. He thought for a second that Hakai and Kerat was probably the deadliest force in the world, for they where already dead. They just had that big bang finish yet. True to stay in bed for a few days would be nice but it wasn't needed. They would have an eternity in the next life together.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Brago spun only to recurve a cut on his forehead. He meekly stood up. " stay back whoever that is." brago didn't turn. " I will save soli, no matter what the price..."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:27 pm

User Image
Hakai moved like lightning stopping Sverre's sword with her hand with ease. "Silly man, thinking you can take over the world with me around." She giggled. "Brago, let me and Kerat handle this for now. You need to safely get soli back to normal and return to your Queen." She looked over at Kerat. "Kerat my love, would you like to help me dismember this man whose sword I just broke?" she snapped Sverre's sword in two with her hand.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:29 pm

User Image

Sverre looked at Kerat and smiled,"Seems your here to fight,"He turned to face Neuro,"Go boy and have your fun."He smiled sadistically.

Neuro smiled as well and went towards Kerat,"Shall we do this then."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Kerat's every joint cracked as he walked. He was loosing himself up and then he spoke "Look why you could not beat me Brago!" A move quicker then Kerat ever had been. In full speed he sent a right metal cestus punch into Neuro's shoulder. A punch that held strength and moment to dismember most creatures due to the force of impact. Yet maybe Neuro would be a hard nut to crack.

((Edit missed you Neuro...also I won the bet at dogs ^__^))

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Brago took this opportunity to limp over to Soli. " soli.. It's time to wake up now.. You are not a monster, I know that already. Show this thing that your body is your own."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games