Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:41 pm
"Then I'll tell him about my mother, about how she never loved me like she should. Parents don't have to love their children. It's the good parents who choose to, and who choose to help lead them in the right direction in life." Mala replied, having every bit of faith that this was a non-issue. Of course, Mala was probably speaking mostly from the bitterness of being neglected at such a young age when talking of Marianne. There was many reasons why she never spoke of 'Grandmother' unless absolutely necessary. She never told Anise or Senel of the abandonment she felt. Or how she had to raise her baby brother from ages twelve and up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:34 pm
((I forgot how awesome naps were. Preschoolers don't realize just how good they have it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

"I just want to make sure that he really does grow up like a normal kid despite all this." Van said with a slight sigh.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:00 pm
{Ugh, you're telling me! D: It's a godsend when I actually get the chance to even lay my head down for five secconds in class!}

"He will. We just need to treat this as a non-issue until it starts harming himself and others. For now, he's just...eccentric. There isn't anything wrong with that."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:05 pm
((Dem behbehs be luckeh.))

"Never thought I'd say this, but at least he's eating his catches instead of bringing them home. I can think of a small number of other 'eccentricities' that will only result in lots and lots of questions."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:28 pm
{Inorite?
Also, should Senel overhear this conversation between Mala and Van? Or no?}

"That's certainly true." Mala chuckled slightly. "He's a good boy, though. Even if his habits are a bit...odd, his enhanced senses should serve him well in life."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 pm
((Stop reading mah mind, woman. Stoppit, I say! GET OUT OF MAH HEEEEEEAD. emotion_donotwant ))

"Even if such uses are rather restricted to the more 'underground' jobs."

Senel had been heading back when he heard his dad call, but Van was gone when he headed back. So he decided to shrug it off, as it must not have been that important, and instead continued his hunt behind the house. That was when he heard the muffled voices of his parents talking inside, and crept near an open window to hear more than enough. To him, the things he'd been doing were perfectly normal and that it was a boy thing since his sister wasn't out catching mice or anything. And it wasn't his training that was starting to pay off, but his freaky genes.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:28 pm
{NEEEEVAR. emotion_dowant }

"You'd be surprised. He's a very clever boy. He wouldn't have to be a thief if he didn't want to. Assuming Senel applied himself, he could do anything he desired." Mala beamed, a doting mother even to the end. "Again, it's a non-issue. Especially since none of us are all that normal. You're the god of thievery, I'm the ex-high priestess of a fat sex god, Kai's a destructive dynamo of a thief, Larai's a demon-seducing adventure seeker, and...uhm...Anise probably has her quirks too. Not to mention Riley's now a vampire and married to Angel still, I believe." Mala giggled. "Normal was never in the family genes to begin with. Too boring."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:43 pm
(( emotion_0A0 ))

"Well, they kinda were if you count my brief stint as a mortal pre-godhood." Van pointed out jokingly. "And no one really planned on Larai hooking up with Daemon, and same goes for Riley and Angel."

Between uncle Daemon being a demon and his uncle Riley being a vampire, he knew his family was weird, even without all the god powers flowing through everyone. But not a single one of them snake in them. He wasn't adopted, was he?

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:20 pm
{ emotion_yatta }

"Of course not. Still, even in love, we've always been weird. Any time spent as a mortal doesn't count, though." Mala replied with a chuckle. "We never plan anything that happens to us. Not that one time we got transformed into children, not the naga incident, and especially not any of the dastardly effects that come from me trying to cook."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:24 pm
"So...just what was the 'naga incident'?" Senel asked quietly, finally speaking up as he stood at the window. "I mean, you guys are my parents...right?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:32 pm
Mala grew somewhat pale as she realized that Senel had been listening in. However, she felt that there was no use in lying to the boy now. "Van got caught in a magical explosion back when Atius tried stealing all the magic from the world. He absorbed a bit of snake magic and ended up stuck as a naga for awhile. One thing lead to another and...I got him pregnant and he layed an egg. Which had you inside." After all, the Tyrells had always been weird. This was just another chapter as far as Mala was concerned. If Van got mad, she'd more than make up for it. Mala just didn't want Senel left with any misconceptions. "You were so cute when you first hatched~ heart "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 pm
"Augh! TMI, mom, TMI!" Senel said, looking away and holding his hands out in a 'do not want' manner as Van walked over and picked up with a smile.

"Considering normalcy is weird in this family, you really have nothing to worry about. Hell, you get to be the special one for being the only one in the family that's part god and part snake. You got the deluxe combo of genes." Van said mussing up Senel's hair lovingly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:40 pm
"Exactly~" Mala approached the two to offer them both a strong, loving hug. "You're best just the way you are."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 am
((*narrows eyes at siggy* That....thing....What is it?))

"So does this mean I'm gonna get like, cool scales everywhere and stuff?" Senel asked, now more excited about the whole thing knowing he was one-of-a-kind in the family now.

"Who knows? You apparently already have a taste for mice, it really wouldn't surprise me at this point if you did." Van said with a small chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:07 am
{An eastern-style dragon from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic donning a trollface. emotion_awesome Problem officer?

...Yes, I put this in my siggy just to see what responses I'd get.}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games