Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Doridachi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:57 am
Hiyas, I'm Midori, and I'm not a guitarist. ;D
I'm fifteen, live in Florida and draw wayyyyyy too much.
Ok, ta ta. :3 That's all you get.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:15 am
^-^ Hello ^-^
My name is Loanlystar (at least on gaia it is) and I'm 15 (soon to be 16). I live somewhere on the east coast and I hate summer (except for when it storms). Spring and fall are my favorite seasons and March is my favorite month (at least where I live it is). I watch anime and read manga more than I should. I also play WOW with my family ^-^ That's all for now ^-^  

Loanlystar

D3vine D3vil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:16 am
Hi ! : D , ncie to meet you all owo  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:19 am
Hi hi! Call me Jay

:]

Uhhh...iloveyou

Splodes

Dark Yume

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:20 am
Hi I'm Dark Yume...I would like to say "I like pie!", but then I would be lying. when I was invited I thought this would be cool, so thanks for inviting me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:26 am
Holaaa.
I'm Kai (on Gaia at least). I'm 14 years old and have been a part of Gaia since at least late 2006 (even though I've only had this account since 2007--my first was hacked). I'm a huge procrastinator, in fact I should be reading right now, and I obsess over anime/manga (main one being Naruto--I'm a Narutard, but not because it's so popular. xD) alot more than I probably should. There's alot about me so if you'd like go check out my profile for more info. I love meeting new people! :B

And that's about all I have to say! Bye!

x_hardcore_princess_x

Djemei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:12 pm
Hello :3
My name Is Djemei on Gaia. I've been a member since 04/27/2006, but I've had times when I've just stopped coming to Gaia and then found it again later.
In real life my name is Satu(=story, fairy tale, fable) and I live in Finland. I'm seventeen now, but my birthday is on december 17th.
I just got a pm, got interested and thought that I could join the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:14 pm

Hey! I'm Samani! Or Serra. :3 Let's see, uh... I'm 15 years old, I like purple, and have two cats and a gecko! And I want a Tarantula. <3

Samani

Dedicated Shopper

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

AnacinCross

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:18 pm
Alright, hey. I'm Maximillian. I think I'm sixteen. I like chickens, coffee, trains, writing, guitaring, photographing, and making up random words that sound drastically like Newspeak. My moods fluctuate depending upon the amount of caffeine in my system--right now said levels are rather high. Sarcasm is both my defense mechanism and best friend. I like roleplaying, but I generally forget about them in a manner of days. I have an art shop which I rather enjoy working on, but am generally too lazy to keep a regular schedule of it.

That's good enough, I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:42 pm
User Image
Hello, I'm CajunBaby86, or just Cajun's fine. I'm 22, a freelance artist struggling to make a name for herself in the deep south. If you happen to stop by my profile you can see where all I have my works posted on the internet.

Apart from drawing I also do a little website design and mess around in Paintshop Pro 8. Anime, manga, and video games are also some of my big interests. I've got a Wii (and a Gamecube) but what I'm playing right now is Ocarina of Time. Love the Zelda series. Also love watching BBCAmerica, Top Gear, Doctor Who, Torchwood.. Can't stand reality shows. My music taste is pretty eccentric; I'll listen to anything but bluegrass.  

CajunBaby86

greymousehinata

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:21 pm
I'm Grey mouse(on gaia) and I've been on gaia for quite awhile but my first account was hacked. I love manga and I like to role play. I live in Canada and i love to draw and read. and I'm a girl....obviously. i was invited by a pm and I thought: "a guild? why not?" and...yeah. thats all!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:35 pm
I'm Iva Isadora, or you guys can just call me Iva.

If you wanna know more, head over to my profile. >.<

This guild makes me happy for some reason...  

haligonian

Questionable Conversationalist

Ryo of the West

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:39 pm
Hey. My name's Ryo. I just got invited a few minutes ago so I figured I'd join.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:58 pm
Hey you guys!
I'm [Psycho~Cookie], you can just call me Cookie =3
I've been on Gaia for almost 3 years ((so happy >3<))
I LOVE to roleplay and give out free art. ((cause drawing is my thing))
Um...oh yeah, I'm like "the worlds supply of free cookies" so if you want some, just ask.
I was randomly picked to join ((they said they saw me in the yearbook.....who else got that?)) so here I am =D

[Psycho~Cookie]

Fleur Delableu

3,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi smile I'm Fleur

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games