Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5278 5279 5280 5281 5282 5283 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Liada Trovaras
Well yes I ***** gladly wear something different.
{{*sets another out for Liada as well*}}
Rei Inaba
(Is looking for hush words all you ever do?)
{{No. Picking on other people is all I ever do, which happens to include looking for hush words.}}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:21 pm

ThisEmptySoul
Liada Trovaras
Well yes I ***** gladly wear something different.
{{*sets another out for Liada as well*}}
Rei Inaba
(Is looking for hush words all you ever do?)
{{No. Picking on other people is all I ever do, which happens to include looking for hush words.}}
(I see, El Cuorteco.)

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 pm

(( *grumbles as she RN's* Yes, its Tes's personal joy to torment many in his waking path. stare And I was being so careful too! ))

Liada couldn't help but blush a bit, feeling the urge to change now she snapped her fingers and her apparel changed to cover herself. Well that's really sweet of you to say so. You're really bold for someone who's just met but I think a hug is permitted. She gave him a small smile while trying to hide her blush.
Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 pm

((Forgot to RN

*pays Psy the 50 gold for a get out of jail free card*))

Liada Trovaras

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Liada Trovaras
(( *grumbles as she RN's* Yes, its Tes's personal joy to torment many in his waking path. stare And I was being so careful too! ))

Liada couldn't help but blush a bit, feeling the urge to change now she snapped her fingers and her apparel changed to cover herself. Well that's really sweet of you to say so. You're really bold for someone who's just met but I think a hug is permitted. She gave him a small smile while trying to hide her blush.
(I, however, only watch for my own hush words and ignore the hush words of others. :3)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Liada Trovaras
((Forgot to RN

*pays Psy the 50 gold for a get out of jail free card*))

(( *Hands Liada a "get out of jail FREE" card. Looks her attire over.* Where is that red bikini, Missy? User Image Bikini time isn't over until midnight. stare ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:44 pm

"B-bold? Me? Never." Zephit looked away, feeling sheepish again when Liada's outfit changed. Perhaps it was what he said that made her feel exposed or something.

"Just being honest. Nothing bold about that." He looked back, glancing at her with a small smile on his face. "Seeing you here has made me smile both times. B-blush too, but I can hardly hold that against you."

"I find you beautiful and interesting. The unbold truth, that is." He nodded, his smile growing a little.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:44 pm

(( *grumbles as she changes again and does a spin.* How's this mistress? ))

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Liada blushed harder at the compliments. She hadn't felt this dorky since JJ, but it did feel nice. And she could tell Zephit was being sincere in his tone but she couldn't help it. Well then you must not have met a lot of ladies in this town yet. She started fretting with her tail to keep her distracted. There's a lot more interesting people around here than me. Hell you should meet our head lady Psy if you haven't yet, she's the owner around here and a really good friend of mine. Then there's Leko, Kat, Icy, Brat, Kits, Dame, and a few others.....
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:00 pm

"You should never sell yourself short!" Zephit actually had a stern tone in his voice, and he leaned forward to place a finger on Liada's lips. Never was he the type to let a woman underestimate herself. Anyone really, but particularly not a woman.

"S-so only regard yourself as incredible, okay?" Zephit nodded, his demeanor shifting back into shyness with a blush. Gently he moved his finger from her lips, to allow her to respond.

"Okay?"

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Liada's tail fluffed out in shocked surprise when Zephit's tone changed and he place his finger on her lips. This boy was a real wonder with being back and forth in his personality. She was able to beat down the instant blush as Zeph backed up and she couldn't help but give a bark like laugh in amusement. Alright alright I'll be better about that. Sorry if I made you worried. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 pm

"N-no worries. I just think wonderful women should feel wonderful." Zephit blushed some more, sitting upright in his seat again. Feeling a little silly for liking her so much in a short time. It was a little soon to like her that way, but it was easier to say than just admitting attraction. It was confusing to sort these things out as a human... cat-human... whatever.

"That goes twice for the most beautiful woman I've met." He said quietly, letting himself stare at her a moment with a feline grin. Knowing it was impolite, but hardly able to help it. "Th-that is you of course, Liada."

Zephit

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:18 pm

*takes a break from watching Monty Python's Flying Circus on DVD with a portable player*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Oh stop~! You're gonna fill a girls head with ego if you keep rolling out the compliments like that! Out of embarrassment she ruffled his hair and stood up. Grabbing hold of her soda bottle and makes her way to the doors of Pandora's. Well I'm gonna go pamper myself up for tonight. I'll see you back here at 6. See ya then! She gives a small wave and a smile before turning to head into PB. Greeting Kyle as she walked in and went to start off with the masseuse.

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:28 pm

"I'll be waiting!" Zephit called after Liada. When she went out of sight he finished his milk before resting his head upon the bar. He was genuinely glad he decided to come back to this place to see her. Maybe trusting his instincts was the way to go, after all.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5278 5279 5280 5281 5282 5283 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games