Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Antonio groans and tries to rub his forehead, only to find his wrist is restrained. Apparently none of the staff had let him down because they weren't sure what was the proper thing to do with him, being that he's Psyzapp's brother. Antonio himself finds the situation a bit confusing and wonders if a rival mob decided to kidnap him for ransom. It'd certainly be the perfect addition to the nightmare of a visit he's had so far stare
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:25 pm

But angel snake lady was really nice to Miro. Miro doesn't see why she'd lie gonk She even wanted Miro to take care of her babies for her 3nodding But then Tes gave them away to demon cake lady mad Miro thinks Tes just doesn't like children.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:26 pm

*Decides Miro is just giving her a headache and she needs to get to bed. She's tired anyway and trying to sort this mess out may overextend more energy than she currently has at the moment. stare * Welp…thanks for the tea, Miro. User Image I have to get to bed. Nighty night all. User Image Takes her tea with her and makes her way down to her chambers locking the door behind her.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Bye-bye mistress lady person! blaugh
:: waves with both hands ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:32 pm

"Babies? confused " Completely confused, she blinked a few times and sipped her beer. She had no idea what Miro was talking about, and got distracted when she heard a groan. She glanced over to where the shackles were and saw Antonio.

"This night just keeps getting better and better," She grumbled as she got up and went over to unlock him.

"Let me guess, Tony....you said the hush word, didn't you? How in the world Psy didn't see you over here when she was up here is beyond me. User Image"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm

-interest is piqued as well when she hears a groan, watches as Kat unshackles Antonio- confused neutral lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:44 pm

"Hush word?", he barely manages to ask before losing balance, having to lean against the wall to support himself. He was still really foggy on his situation.

"I don't know what you're talking about."
He feels around his pockets to make sure he hasn't lost anything and checks his cellphone, barely able to open his eyes. Everything seems to be fine, though the date seems off.
"Sunday? No no... I'm certain it was....", his voice kind of trails off.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:51 pm

(( Aww nuts, and I missed getting to play Pin the Tail on Tony rofl ))

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:53 pm

:: starts feeling even more self conscious about her uniform with the dead guy being not dead now ::
gonk
Can Miro change? crying
:: holds the bow tails around herself :: crying
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 pm

She grabbed Tony to help him over to a chair at a table near the bar.

"Sure Miro, just leave a drink out for Icy....and a note for her and she'll get it later. Hell, just put the bottle of Hennessey out with a glass."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 pm

And leave out Leko's scotch. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Otay! blaugh
:: still holding the tails around her, she browses the liquor shelf until she finds this "Hennessey" the red haired lady mentioned. She takes down a bottle and a glass, then sets them both on the counter. Afterward, she looks around from a notepad or something and finds some scrap paper tucked away under the counter somewhere. ::

Miro's Note
Dear Icy lady person,
Miro serves you this drink!
Sincerely,
Miro mrgreen

:: takes her time trying to draw a nice smiley face at the end. ::
Miro goes to change now whee
:: starts to go off to the ladies' room when she hears dame ::
Oh... otay then.

:: gets down the first bottle of scotch she sees and starts writing a note very much like Icy's ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:12 pm

-dame smiles encouragingly at Miro and nods her head, sipping her choco milk- 3nodding whee
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Antonio keeps checking things on his cellphone and everything seems to confirm that it is indeed Sunday. He then holds the phone to his ear as he's checking his voicemails, a few of them ending up being from Palmira, not only upset that he didn't come back to the estate, but didn't attend Sunday mass with her this morning. stressed stare

Omnompoeia

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:18 pm

:: finished with the note, she scuttles off to the ladies' room to change, keeping her bow wrapped around as much of her exposed areas as she can manage the entire trip :: sweatdrop
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5286 5287 5288 5289 5290 5291 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games