Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image
Hakai looked lovingly at Kerat. "Now i remember why I fell for you my dear." She said with a smile before walking up to neuro. "Now I can't kill you because then marisol would lose her husband, but I can beat the s**t out of you." She said as she smashed in to neuro with the force like 10 rhinos hitting him at once in the same spot. "This is so much fun." She moved to hit Neuro again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 pm
Neuro stood firmly he laughed,he looked at his watch,"Almost time then."He opened a portal and shoved Kerat through, he took out the detonator that he kept with him the whole time,"I never used the ShIne I threw around the city and with the morning sunrise I say good-bye to you Kerat."He pushed the button sending sunlight everywhere lighting the whole city.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:42 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Brago took this opportunity to limp over to Soli. " soli.. It's time to wake up now.. You are not a monster, I know that already. Show this thing that your body is your own."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image
((Sorry Demo I didn't see it))
Soli looked at him,"I admired that about you Brago but playing you like fool you are was too much fun."she punched him, trying to send towards the wall.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:45 pm
Kerat stood behind Neuro and shook his head. "Fool, you're fighting with a vampire who can watch the sun. Master vampires are stronger then most, yet I keep my strength hidden until needed. Not to mention I am able to make up portal faster then light can move. I say good by Neuro for with Hakai in person so close we can't be defeated but you'll live because my wife so wish and in a few days we'll be gone." As he spoke he had used his superior speed to shoot Neuro in the spin to at least stun the b*****d for quite some time.

((Okay I passed out while writing this post. It's almost 7 am and I'm going to bed. I'll try and keep this going later on. It will be good to kill Kerat of, he was to powerful.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:50 pm
Brago did not fly back, nor did he falter. He felt no pain, he was past that point. " I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to Soli." brago said as he approached her and looked right into her eyes as he stopped. " if she's truly not here, why is your aura so saddened?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image

"Because that was the only thing she felt before she died, she was never truly happy Brago, she felt pain and was saddened, she hid it and kept it with her till now."She lowered her head to look at him,"I'm her but not truly her, her human part died and withered away."

Neuro sat there stunned,"What a pity."He took out a mirror,"I still need to find it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:58 pm
" creature. That is enough. I'm not smart enough for mind games. Neuro loves soli. He wouldn't let her die either.... As twisted as he is. Your Speaking of her being deceased is annoying and pointless. If what you say is true, you should have no problem killing me on this spot."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image
Hakai came up behind Sverre and ran her claws across his neck. "I'm going to kill you you know." She whispered in his ear before stabbing her hand through his chest in a playful manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image

"I don't have to anymore, I'll die now, you see Sverre bonded his body with mine, he'll die and I will too,you've failed and Hakai only made it possible."She whispered this gently before hitting the ground, she coughed up blood and stayed still.

Sverre laughed manically,"I told you if I die I'll take someone with me." Blood came from his mouth,"Thank you for completing my plan."he hit the floor.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:08 pm
Brago suddenly panicked. He looked to neuro for a solution. That was all he could do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:09 pm
User Image
Hakai walked up to brago, her arm covered in blood. "Soli's soul is still out there, you know." She told him. "Neuro can call it back here and save her. he shares a bloodline with her. I know the symbols he must draw."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:09 pm
"If only you stayed Brago then maybe..."Neuro felt a stab in his chest,"Idiot why did you have to come,"He stood up and started walking away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Brago tried to rush at neuro but he couldn't even move had had lost a critical ammount of blood and most of his aura. " it seems I won't make it home afterall. Please... Save soli, Neuro." brago collapsed.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:18 pm
Neuro turned to look at him,"Idiot, trying to kill yourself, if I can not bring her back then you will live and I will make sure of it."He walked stiffly back to Soli's body and looked at Hakai,"Tell me what to do witch."he said this sadistically and turned to see Brago,"Help him as well if it doesn't work then he will suffer knowing he failed."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games