Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:47 am
Lanfaer
Darkus Kazzo
This guild is all about Segata Sanshiro now. Enjoy yourselves ******** class="clear">

Dear god xD I remember him. You and Anon were bringing him up in Shadows in the Light constantly, often about how manly he was. xD Or was that my Star Wars guild o. O"
We brought the legendary manbeast up everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Only a real man with titanium adamantium testicles has the gall to throw zombies. Pussies, like you and I would try to shoot them. But not Segata, ******** that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:19 pm
HELL YEA BITCHES WEEK END !!!!  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:56 pm
I'm so glad, Mana, that you chose to jump on the one negative thing in that series of posts to comment on. Not only jump on, but point out and quote it. Rather then adding to the actual subject we were speaking of.
I hope you can see the sarcasm and frank annoyance at your actions dripping off this reply because its all for you. All of it. I don't appreciate your response, just saying, because its kind of pissed me off on top of all the s**t that has happened today. But thank you so much. Thanks. For making my day worse.

I did not get the funding, which was the actual subject, that I needed to go to school. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:58 pm
Awww whats the matter sweets -offers hug-  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:44 pm
-Slithers in.-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:11 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

The matter is the financing I need to go to school isn't there because my mother makes too much money. Yet we have to choose which two weeks of the month we go hungry or don't pay the rent.
I'm pissed off at the system right now. I really am......

-throws machete at Sugar- Beheaded!

EDIT- And what's with the page?! Is it just me or are all the posts smushed?????

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:15 pm
-Splits into two snakes as the head regrows a body and the body regrows a head.- Niccccccccccccccccccccccce try. And what do you mean by ssssssssssssssssssssmushed?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:24 pm
Sugar Dhaku
-Splits into two snakes as the head regrows a body and the body regrows a head.- Niccccccccccccccccccccccce try. And what do you mean by ssssssssssssssssssssmushed?

I mean little tiny half sized posts >> Like the little talk boxes that should be [___________] are actually [______] like this. It annoys me crazy like. I just wondered if its just me.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:37 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Azeiel The Fallen

The matter is the financing I need to go to school isn't there because my mother makes too much money. Yet we have to choose which two weeks of the month we go hungry or don't pay the rent.
I'm pissed off at the system right now. I really am......

-throws machete at Sugar- Beheaded!

EDIT- And what's with the page?! Is it just me or are all the posts smushed?????

Damn thats ******** up sweets -hugs anyway- Im sorry I dont know what to tell you. I feel bad I cant help you sweets neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:52 pm
I did not get the funding, which was the actual subject, that I needed to go to school. Thanks.

What the hell? That makes no ******** sense? Too much ******** money? You have to be ******** starving for them to consider you ******** eligible. Assholes. If they didn't take so much out of our checks each month then maybe I could see why they wouldn't grant it but they a** rape everyone. Dicks.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 pm
digital m u f f i n s

What the hell? That makes no ******** sense? Too much ******** money? You have to be ******** starving for them to consider you ******** eligible. Assholes. If they didn't take so much out of our checks each month then maybe I could see why they wouldn't grant it but they a** rape everyone. Dicks.

I shall explain, shall I? I shall for it will make me feel better.
My mom 'makes' 69k a year. Or should have been when we moved out here (DC). However. During the yearly salary change, her increase did NOT occur as it should. The increase is about 500$ a check. Not much no?
Now I shall break down my mum's twice a week check.
1,780 every two weeks. Thats 3560$ a month. However! We have to pay 1685$ for the apartment every month. That brings it down to 1875$ a month. Still not bad? Now we take out the 200$ car payment, the 100$ insurance fee, the 500+$ medical stuff, 300$ for taxes and oh yeah, 400$ for groceries, 80$ for gas (yes...its 4.19$ a gallon out here), 50+$ for cat food (wet for the one with no teeth), then the dog food at 40$.
That leaves about 205$. So. Lets touch on the internet, phone, water and electricity. 100$ for phone. 150$ for internet/tv and then we have 300$ for water and electricity.
So. What are we left with here?

-345$ every month.
And I can't freaking get financial aid because the ferping FAFSA doesn't take that into account. It only records what my mother makes. And tells me she has to provide 900$ a month to pay for my school.

EDIT-To sum up, even if my mum does win the battle against her company and get the money she deserves, we STILL wouldn't be able to pay. And, likely, because her salary would 'increase' we'd have to pay more.

Azi- thanks for the hug....-hug-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:35 pm
Move to another apartment - one that doesn't cost so much. The apartment must be ******** amazing if it costs that much a month.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Move to another apartment - one that doesn't cost so much. The apartment must be ******** amazing if it costs that much a month.

Its not. Its on the fourth floor, its noisy, police are called, people scream, its next to two schools (high school and elementary) and its waaaay far away from my mum's work.
HOWEVER. It allows big dogs. We have big dogs. So, we stay.
Oh and on top of all that, our rent is going up by 100$ this July.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:44 pm
Sugar Dhaku

Its not. Its on the fourth floor, its noisy, police are called, people scream, its next to two schools (high school and elementary) and its waaaay far away from my mum's work.
HOWEVER. It allows big dogs. We have big dogs. So, we stay.
Oh and on top of all that, our rent is going up by 100$ this July.

What makes it so much? Multiple bedrooms? Simply because it allows big dogs? Because it's in the country's capital area?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:00 pm
digital m u f f i n s

I shall explain, shall I? I shall for it will make me feel better.
My mom 'makes' 69k a year. Or should have been when we moved out here (DC). However. During the yearly salary change, her increase did NOT occur as it should. The increase is about 500$ a check. Not much no?
Now I shall break down my mum's twice a week check.
1,780 every two weeks. Thats 3560$ a month. However! We have to pay 1685$ for the apartment every month. That brings it down to 1875$ a month. Still not bad? Now we take out the 200$ car payment, the 100$ insurance fee, the 500+$ medical stuff, 300$ for taxes and oh yeah, 400$ for groceries, 80$ for gas (yes...its 4.19$ a gallon out here), 50+$ for cat food (wet for the one with no teeth), then the dog food at 40$.
That leaves about 205$. So. Lets touch on the internet, phone, water and electricity. 100$ for phone. 150$ for internet/tv and then we have 300$ for water and electricity.
So. What are we left with here?

-345$ every month.
And I can't freaking get financial aid because the ferping FAFSA doesn't take that into account. It only records what my mother makes. And tells me she has to provide 900$ a month to pay for my school.

EDIT-To sum up, even if my mum does win the battle against her company and get the money she deserves, we STILL wouldn't be able to pay. And, likely, because her salary would 'increase' we'd have to pay more.

Azi- thanks for the hug....-hug-

Damn thats why I like the programs the military has. If you live in an area off of base you get a bonus based on the average rent/mortgage of the area. Its called BAH. I live in NC when not on active duty and I get about 550 extra a month. I would say look into joining the national guard because your collage is free. But then I dont think that would be a good match for you sweets.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games