Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 5295 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:04 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
digital m u f f i n s
I did not get the funding, which was the actual subject, that I needed to go to school. Thanks.

What the hell? That makes no ******** sense? Too much ******** money? You have to be ******** starving for them to consider you ******** eligible. Assholes. If they didn't take so much out of our checks each month then maybe I could see why they wouldn't grant it but they a** rape everyone. Dicks.

I shall explain, shall I? I shall for it will make me feel better.
My mom 'makes' 69k a year. Or should have been when we moved out here (DC). However. During the yearly salary change, her increase did NOT occur as it should. The increase is about 500$ a check. Not much no?
Now I shall break down my mum's twice a week check.
1,780 every two weeks. Thats 3560$ a month. However! We have to pay 1685$ for the apartment every month. That brings it down to 1875$ a month. Still not bad? Now we take out the 200$ car payment, the 100$ insurance fee, the 500+$ medical stuff, 300$ for taxes and oh yeah, 400$ for groceries, 80$ for gas (yes...its 4.19$ a gallon out here), 50+$ for cat food (wet for the one with no teeth), then the dog food at 40$.
That leaves about 205$. So. Lets touch on the internet, phone, water and electricity. 100$ for phone. 150$ for internet/tv and then we have 300$ for water and electricity.
So. What are we left with here?

-345$ every month.
And I can't freaking get financial aid because the ferping FAFSA doesn't take that into account. It only records what my mother makes. And tells me she has to provide 900$ a month to pay for my school.

EDIT-To sum up, even if my mum does win the battle against her company and get the money she deserves, we STILL wouldn't be able to pay. And, likely, because her salary would 'increase' we'd have to pay more.

Azi- thanks for the hug....-hug-

Damn thats why I like the programs the military has. If you live in an area off of base you get a bonus based on the average rent/mortgage of the area. Its called BAH. I live in NC when not on active duty and I get about 550 extra a month. I would say look into joining the national guard because your collage is free. But then I dont think that would be a good match for you sweets.

That or try and file as independent. You work so you can prove you file taxes on your own and all of that jazz. I don't know what else you need to file independently though. So it might not be the greatest advice. v.v'  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:13 pm
Anyone good at math?  

Haruhi000777

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:14 pm
You can only file as an independent under certain circumstances while under the age of 24. And they are extreme circumstances. As long as you are claimed on the taxes of a relative, you are considered dependent. And if you live with someone and they don't claim you, I believe it's fraud. Or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:27 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Damn thats why I like the programs the military has. If you live in an area off of base you get a bonus based on the average rent/mortgage of the area. Its called BAH. I live in NC when not on active duty and I get about 550 extra a month. I would say look into joining the national guard because your collage is free. But then I dont think that would be a good match for you sweets.

I'm diabetic, Azi. They won't take me. NONE of the military will take me. I wanted to join the Air Force right out of high school! But then I got diabetes in my freshmen year!
FML.

Digi- Its like Sugar said. I can't file independent until I'm 24.
Otherwise, I would. In a heartbeat.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:38 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

I'm diabetic, Azi. They won't take me. NONE of the military will take me. I wanted to join the Air Force right out of high school! But then I got diabetes in my freshmen year!
FML.

Digi- Its like Sugar said. I can't file independent until I'm 24.
Otherwise, I would. In a heartbeat.

I see. << That. Is such a downer. :[

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 am
Sugar Dhaku
Move to another apartment - one that doesn't cost so much. The apartment must be ******** amazing if it costs that much a month.
It's DC. It's like that everywhere in DC, except near the White House. Which is where it's really bad.  

Kazzoh

Codger

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 am
_._  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 am
Oh hell yea 101st baby. ^.^  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 am
I need to play some TOR and take part in the Rakghoul event. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm
I Miss My Peeps :[
& Not The Candy >.<

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:04 pm
So yea ******** my life twice. Guess what I just found out. The unit i am going to is going to get deployed in august ******** MY LIFE >.< If I walk out of this thing with anything less than staff Sergeant rank I am going to be pissed off >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 am
*Cough cough*
*Sneeze*
Ungh...

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm
There is no reason you need to make another two lines.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:35 pm
Shinsua
*Cough cough*
*Sneeze*
Ungh...

:[ You didn't see me :[  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm
Haruhi000777
Anyone good at math?

[ slowly raises hand ]  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294 5295 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games