Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naive melody

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:07 pm
F i r r i i
naive melody
F i r r i i
naive melody
Heyy, my name's Megan and uhh I was sent an invitation by Biohazardous Lollipop earlier today.. I'm fifteen years old, a junior in hgih school, and I either want to be a high school English teacher or a psychiatrist in a few years. I also plan on writing on the side and hope to get fortunate and make something of that at some point, even though I realize it's a long shot.. In my free time I like to be with my friends, listen to music, draw, read, write, and consume yeast excrement and cannabis fumes. My favorite band is Pink Floyd, followed closely by Coheed and Cambria.. and I do appreciate the silly Floyd reference, comfortably dumb! Made me lol. Oh, and, my favorit author is Vonnegut.

I'm done with this bout of narcissism.

Mellooooo.

=.=
wot?

Hiya

Well hi there! I like your avi.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:10 pm
naive melody
F i r r i i
naive melody
F i r r i i
naive melody
Heyy, my name's Megan and uhh I was sent an invitation by Biohazardous Lollipop earlier today.. I'm fifteen years old, a junior in hgih school, and I either want to be a high school English teacher or a psychiatrist in a few years. I also plan on writing on the side and hope to get fortunate and make something of that at some point, even though I realize it's a long shot.. In my free time I like to be with my friends, listen to music, draw, read, write, and consume yeast excrement and cannabis fumes. My favorite band is Pink Floyd, followed closely by Coheed and Cambria.. and I do appreciate the silly Floyd reference, comfortably dumb! Made me lol. Oh, and, my favorit author is Vonnegut.

Mellooooo.

=.=
wot?

Hiya

I also liek your's. It is very....greeen.  

Dilemical Epiphany

naive melody

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:12 pm
F i r r i i
naive melody
F i r r i i
naive melody
F i r r i i
naive melody

Mellooooo.

=.=
wot?

Hiya

Not hard to tell what my favorite colour is. :'D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:14 pm
naive melody
F i r r i i
naive melody
F i r r i i
naive melody

=.=
wot?

Hiya

I thought it was purple : O  

Dilemical Epiphany

naive melody

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:21 pm
F i r r i i
naive melody
F i r r i i
naive melody
F i r r i i
naive melody

=.=
wot?

Hiya

I thought it was purple : O

Haha, I just like the look of purple, though it is one of my favorites.. Maybe second favorite.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:06 pm
I'm glad you decided to join naive melody. :] <3

Welcome to the guild everyone!  

Biohazardous Lollipop

naive melody

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:10 pm
Biohazardous Lollipop

Thanks !!
Where did you find me, any how? o-o
Just curious.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:23 pm
naive melody
Biohazardous Lollipop

Thanks !!
Just curious.

Magic of course. cool

The CB.  

Biohazardous Lollipop

The King Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:33 pm
I'm not sure exactly what criteria I fulfil that made me eligable for this guild, but I was invited to join by Muskratio.

I'm 22 years old, student, in Australia. I was living in Japan for a while, now back in Aus.

I like...stuff. I guess we'll see if the stuff I like and the stuff everyone else likes is the same! Who knows, it just might be.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:17 pm
Biohazardous Lollipop
naive melody
Biohazardous Lollipop

Thanks !!
Just curious.

Magic of course. cool

The CB.

Haha, okay, I figured.  

naive melody

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:19 pm
Um, I don't know why I got invited but HIIII~~~

I'm Teh Eve. Call me eve/evey~

D; Erm...I RAWK. GAHAHAHHAHAHA. D;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:50 pm
dunno how I got envited either, but thats cool, Ill work on making my shop here? and maybe finding someone to buy my very first piece of avi art on gaia!
anddd my name's seth, and I own the mental illness guild. and.. I say "word" to things as a response.  

AyameVII

Newbie Grabber

Water Demon Kappa

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:09 am
Hi all. I'm Jeff. I was invited. And I like pie.

This is my temporary main account since I forgot my pass for my real one. >n<

Its kolobos_rayne if you feel like looking it up. Mostly I draw, do avi art, watch youtube vids, look at yaoi pics, play CoD4 online, and then pass out for the rest of the day.

Exciting I know.

Okay well that'll be it for now since I'm sorta busy with an entry in a contest, so byes!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:14 am
Hey there. I'm 15 years old and I absolutly LOOOOOOOOVE yaoi. I spend most of my time on the internet, and next to that drawing and writing.  

chocolate milk3

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:19 am
Hello~! My name is Michelle Chiba and personally invited by someone. thank-you.. 3nodding xd  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games