Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArcticIllustrator

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:22 pm
hi there
my name is Adia and i am now 13 years old,
I like to read and research about animals.
And would one day like to grow up to be a veternarian.
User Image
this is my cat Whiskers,
He is 10 years old and is still really healthy, we also don't know what breed he is...
I love him more then anybody or anyone!!
He also gets whatever he wants when he wants so he's sorta spoiled sweatdrop .
My mom went to someones house after our other cat got shot by this one man and died.
And the old man there couldnt keep Whiskers no more, either we took him or he would of went on the streets or in the pound.
So my mom took my dad and this is how I got my best friend today!!
In all my family, we had nine cats and 1 dog, only one at the time though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:15 pm
Hi

I have two dogs and 2 cats. All of them rescues. One of our dogs literally walked into our lives. He was walking down the middle of the street and came over when we called him. I took him to the vet to check for a chip and then we waited for 3 days to see if anyone reported him missing.

No one did. Now "Archie" is the latest member of our family

Teredani

angeldots

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:12 am
Hi! I go by Hinako, or angeldots, either one is fine.
I have a australian shepard mix named Bernie. He was a dog we fostered for one of my moms friends, and it turned out that his owners couldn't take him back, so we got to keep him! I swear he is the smartest dog in the world. Not the best trained, but definatly the smartest. He is so expressive that i swear he knows what we say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:26 am
Hiya! Names Raven, and I'm 17 Years Old. I'm going to school to become a vocal teacher and here's a picture of a puppy! (My puppy!)
User Image  

Red- The Secretary

miss_fawcett

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:49 am
'ello. I'm miss_fawcett. I'm a 19 year old college student, and proud owner of 2 cats, the first being my fifth birthday present, Gidget, who turns 15 next month, and the second being my baby Sebastian, who is a little over a year old. Eventually I'd like to get a scottish terrier, but that probably won't happen anytime soon. Gidget hates all other living creatures, and my current roommate already has two dogs, and I can't imagine my landlord allowing us to get another. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:57 am
Hello! I'm still new to forums so please forgive me razz

My name is Jessica and I'm currently in Wyoming. Yep, nothing but a big square in the midwest of the U.S. I'd like to move to Georgia one day.
I'm 19 and about to get married. I have one cat, a white-tabby female with a striped white tipped tail. She's gotten fat after we spayed her and I can't seem to get her weight under control. sad I'm more of a dog person but my current living conditions don't allow me to have one. :'( I like to volunteer at my local animal shelter. biggrin  

Graendil

kaianami potter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:16 am
Hi! My name's Alex and I live in California with my mom, brother, my dog Dolce (Corgi) and my cat Hercules. I'll be 16 in 5 days and I can't wait. I call Dolce the blonde of the dog world because she is a ditz and looks like a rabbit when she runs. Hercules is our house hold drag queen as any other cat and I'm not sure what breed he is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:40 pm
ELLO im cedric bloodmist and i sadly dont actually have any pets... sweatdrop but i wish i did and i'm trying to get a parakeet (and convince my grandparents to get a dog) but i love animals and love to talk about them and my aunt has lots of pets mitch there dog being my personal favorite biggrin  

Wolf_Heart1311

Butterfly Kanna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:40 pm
Hi Everyone!
my name is Emily im 16 and i live in vegas
i have a dog named money lolz yes i know itz a funny name haha
itz a mini pin
My Doggy
I love animalz and im going to be a vet when i grow up lolz
anywayz itz nice to meet you all! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:30 pm
hi there i am a dog lover i have a Pitbull named chuckie and a black labrador named thor i had 20 hermit crabs but they all went psyco and killed each other.^_^  

Pyro-Skull-Kid

High-functioning Smoker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200

corliss_leadblade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:56 pm
'ello!
I'm Alyssa, but some call me Aly. I live with 4 dogs (2 indoor are parents, and 2 outdoor (1 is mine)) as well as many fish. I'm nearly 17 (FINALLY!) and live in Washington state. Pics of Jack (my little fur ball) can be seen on my deviantArt page: http://xcorlissxleadbladex.deviantart.com
Jack is a year old Austrailian Shepherd-Black Lab mix. Most likely with other breeds too, but I have no idea whatelse...But I love him to death anyway 3nodding heart 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:20 pm
Hi, my name is Ashley........I am 17 years old.....I live in New York.....I've had dogs, a turtle, 2 birds, and hamsters in the past. At the moment I have 2 cats......one is a persian and the other is a mix breed (we don't know he is mixed with since we adopted him, but he looks like a pure bred cat).....my cats names are Micheal and Kodak.....I like all animals, except for most fish (they don't do much)......I've always wanted a dog that was part wolf, but I don't see that happening any time soon.......and before I got my cats I never really wished to own a cat because I thought that they just sit around and stare you all day...........but after I got Micheal and Kodak, I realized that cats are more fun than they appear to be........so I guess that's bascially for now. biggrin  

Loki-339

Big sunny18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:47 pm
hi. my name is april, i am 18 years old, and i live in bloomington il. i own a dog. her name is sheba. she is part fox hound and part tree walker. i love most animals but my favorite would be big cats. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:13 pm
Hello, I'm Ginny (otherwise known as Mia!) and I own a Basset Hound. I'm 15 and I love animals! I would also reccommend a Basset Hound to anyone!

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

River Nakura

Dedicated Dabbler

12,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:17 am
Hello! biggrin I am from Connecticut. I am a (young at heart) 48 year old married mother of 3 adult children, ( all on Gaia). At the beginning of this year we had 3 cats, 2 rabbits & 2 angel fish. But in Feb., I lost my Precious cat due to cancer. And about 10 days ago my daughters 14 year old cat MILO just never came home. He was her best friend, & he had to disappear just when she was going through the hard time of just having her wisdom teeth removed, he wasn't there to comfort her. We are still looking, & hoping, though we dont believe he's around any more. But I still have my Miss Kitty, & our rabbits, Nibbles & Rosy.
My Precious
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And our missing Milo
And this is my only cat left,Miss Kitty, but she is a bit tubbier now than she was in this pic.
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games