Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

stephunoi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:10 am
my name is stephanie, and one of my friends pronounced it stephunoi one day. she continued on using it and then everyone did (it became a sort of nickname). the same person then went on to calling me foo. everyone now does, but foo is too short for a username and so i stuck with stephunoi.

even my email address has stephunoi in it. O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 pm
Becasue it is a nickname my sister gave me. I am not mexican or blonde, but i hang out with alot of mexicans andi act lik a blonde Lol.  

Blonde Mexican

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:00 am
Starstruck - Mirage ///

The Starstruck part came from listening to 'STARSTRUCK' by Lady Gaga.
Mirage came from just the fact that people think they see me, but they don't!
It's a paradox! xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:46 am
ADag The Avenger

Everbody I know that knows I game a lot calls me A. Dag
(A is for my name, Alexis, and Dag is for my last name, CENSORED, and for the fact I like being rogue, and rogues use daggers)

The Avenger is because I actually like Sasuke's role as an "avenger for his family's deaths", which goes the same way for Batman.
(I love Sasuke... Except when he opens his damn mouth. -.- )  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:00 am

I was looking through an international cookbook, and just put a 43 after the first dish I saw in there, Usagi Ringo, which means Rabbit Apples. All you have to do is slice the apples to look like bunnies, cute right? -w-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 am
UsagiRingo43

I was looking through an international cookbook, and just put a 43 after the first dish I saw in there, Usagi Ringo, which means Rabbit Apples. All you have to do is slice the apples to look like bunnies, cute right? -w-

Aww, that is cute~ 3nodding  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Coo Beastie

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:13 pm
Coo Beastie is from Terry Pratchett's book, The Wee Fee Men, which are full of tiny pixies called the Nac Mac Feegle. They are a bit Irish and have very thick Irish accents when they talk. I simply love their way of speech and when they called a cow a 'Coo beastie!' I decided to change it. Besides, my original username was too boring.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:29 pm
lol.. my name is dwayne and the "ko" means "me" in the visayan language in the philippines..so Dwayneko!
razz razz razz razz razz  

Dwayneko

Riddikulus Patronus

Toothsome Sex Symbol

25,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 pm
My friend made a guild where everyone is refered to as sister or brother along with a word of their choosing. . .

I choose Alias because I was in love with a charater in a book at the time who was called Alias.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:39 am
I started a story ages ago. It's pretty long and I don't know if I'll ever finish it, but I had that story idea in my mind for years (literally) and the main character's name is Clarissa. When I decided to finaly write the story, I tried giving her a title, but didn't like the ones that are normally used, so I tried thinking of one, and thought of "Rulenne". It was spontaneous, but I used it in the story and it kind-of fit.

Later, when I was making an acount on a website which asked for a forum name to be added, I put "RulenneClarissa". I still don't know why, maybe because I was sure nobody else had the name taken, and it just stuck on to me so everywhere I go on the net I'm RulenneClarissa ^^  

RulenneClarissa

Fluffy Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Pyro Aleera

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 am
When I first came to gaia my friend introduced me. It seemed pretty cool- which it is- and I was about to leave so we had to quickly make me an account. I have always been a fan for fire- true pyro from my father- and Van elsing was my fav movie at the time and Aleera was one of my fav names/characters. Marishka was another one but Aleera went with it better being a red head- as am I.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:02 pm
xXFallen_Angel711Xx.....

Where to start?

My name used to be AngelLovesDaniel328, because I loved my boyfriend and we started dating 3-28 of this year.

xX-Xx: Just because I like the x's.

Fallen: Because I got dumped and I was depressed.

Angel: Because that's my first name.

711: Because July 11th was the date I got dumped.

Annnnnd....I'm not single anymore. I got back with the dumbass but I just don't have the 10k gold to change my name back.  

xXFallen_Angel711Xx

hai_imAWKWARD

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:04 am
It use to be Yoshia cause of my nickname Yoshi but now its imma_freakin_taco cause i saw it somewhere and i couldn't stop saying it......

DANCE PARTY!!!!

and im random  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 pm
Ima Monster is a Blood On The Dance Floor ((BOTDF)) song. I love them so much. o3o"  

Dinosaur-Rawrzz

Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces