Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

bluemonkey2047

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:35 pm
i have a cat, 2 ferrets, 2 dogs, 2 chickens, and a rabbit that lives in my friends rabbitry  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:09 pm
I have a 110 gallon marine aquarium, housing 11 different fishes, two different starfishes and two different shrimp.

Fishes: Blue damsel, blue-green chromis, stocky anthias, foxface rabbitfish, baby barred jack, flame angel, teenage red coris wrasse, juvenile twinspot wrasse, royal gramma, tomini tang and longnose hawkfish.

Shrimp: Blood shrimp and cleaner shrimp.

Starfish: Blue linkia starfish and sandsifting star.

Andrew Android

Draiman the Disturbed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:03 pm
I have 3 cats, 1 dog, 1 fish and 1 hampster  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:31 am
I have a cocker spaniel called Holly she's turning 9 this year 4laugh she has this really bad habit of chasing her tail and I have 3 goldfish 3nodding  

NoirinHuah

Munkeyluver221

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:40 am
I have a poogle (Poodle/Beagle mix) puppy. heart He's adorable!!! heart He loves to chase his tail and chew on stuff. sweatdrop He sometimes stares at the stove, looking his reflection and barks at it. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:35 am
Munkeyluver221
I have a poogle (Poodle/Beagle mix) puppy. heart He's adorable!!! heart He loves to chase his tail and chew on stuff. sweatdrop He sometimes stares at the stove, looking his reflection and barks at it. blaugh

Beagles are my favorite type of dog =D and poodles are chibi and kawaii, so I'm sure the mix is a very nice one ^_^  

Andrew Android

Ultra sexigirlygirl4eva

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 pm
blueRose98
what kind pets do you have??? any kind from reptile, to bald or hairless cats. anything that is living (except plants).
tell all of the weird things they do too.

[Mod Note: I am picky and edited spelling. Just since this has gone semi-official and Stickied. mrgreen ~Kipluck]

1 dog  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:32 pm
Hi, I have 1 cat named Tiger, a 55 gallon aquarium and a Golden Retriever named Mindy.  

Pumona

angel_hearts10

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:11 pm
i have three dogs! one is a purebred miniature schnauzer, the other a miniature schnauzer lab mix, and the other is a lab canaan mix.they are the cutest things in the world!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:26 pm
Pumona
Hi, I have 1 cat named Tiger, a 55 gallon aquarium and a Golden Retriever named Mindy.

What type of aquarium, and if salt, what livestock?  

Andrew Android

Pumona

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:04 pm
Pumona

Hi Andrew Android
We have a freshwater tank with chiclids and tigerbarbs. I would not mind having a saltwater tank but, I do not have the patience.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:06 am
Pumona
Pumona

Hi Andrew Android
We have a freshwater tank with chiclids and tigerbarbs. I would not mind having a saltwater tank but, I do not have the patience.

I don't know that much about freshwater livestock, but I hear you on the patience toleration... not to mention sufficient funding for it x_x.

oh, btw... HAI 3nodding

Andrew Android

BatteryDiamond

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:07 pm
i have:
2 dogs (a golden retriever and a beagle/jack russle mix)
1 cat(main coon cat)
and a aligator dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:35 am
--Katana39--
i have:
2 dogs (a golden retriever and a beagle/jack russle mix)
1 cat(main coon cat)
and a aligator dramallama

Hi, How old is your Golden? Mine is 6 years old. I treat her like my kid (spoiled).  

Pumona

puckwill101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 am
I have:
2 cats
1 rat
7 fish (nobody cares about the fish) rolleyes  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games