Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsubakino

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:47 pm
((can you answer my post too?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:33 pm
(what was there to answer? I don't see a question, though I guess I could agree with you on the stamina)

"Yeah, as long as you get hits in it should be good."  

Yin Yun Yang

tsubakino

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:51 am
yin, who's your opponent again?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:04 pm
"I believe it is Jesse, the regenerator."  

Yin Yun Yang

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:28 am
Jesse nodded tersely as Chunky came skidding down the hall. The small dog took a flying leap onto Yin's head, landing perfectly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:04 pm
hello jesse, why did you bring chunky? he's not allowed to fight... is he?  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:26 pm
"He's not allowed to fight." she said, blushing and snatching the dog off of Yin's head. Jesse cradled him in her arms, petting his ears. "You followed me? I told you, I'll be fine." she reassured the dog.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:05 pm
yes, i'm sure yin won't kill you for a measly 500 points.  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:15 pm
"Oh, yes, of course." she shot back, curling her upper lip. "Yin, if I die, would I be able to come back or would I...?" she trailed off as a memory started playing in her head.
Twelve year old Jesse was running, fast and hard, not breaking a sweat. Three men in black coats were chasing her, firing their guns around her. A shape flickered in Jesse's line of vision, falling to the ground. The girl stumbled as she saw the dark hair framing the person's face. The twelve year old watched the light fade from Prov's eyes before the men hauled Jesse away, back to the lab.
Jesse gasped, the memory had shocked her like a bucket of cold water poured on her head. Chunky leaped from her arms and started snarling at Tsubaki, his hackles rising.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:35 am
*sigh* "that dog has never liked me... everything ok jesse?"  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:35 pm
She leaned against the wall, her head felt like it was underwater. She nodded weakly and slid into a sitting position on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:04 pm
stood up and walked away from the beautiful lake.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:44 am
((sorry for not posting, there was an airplane trip back from brazil, and then my mom showed me the wii, and then i had to catch up with friends, andthen the wii again... sorry))you sure? you don'tlook so good  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:28 am
Jesse nodded, stronger this time. "Yeah, I'm fine." she said, hopping up from the floor. The girl bent down, scooping up Chunky. "Just remembering something...that I'd rather not dwell upon." she explained, her voice cracking.  

Methodless Madness

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 am
well you better forget it fast, the fights are starting, and you shouldn't be distracted.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff