Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:29 pm
"Ah, Maiyori-san. It's nice to see you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:51 pm
"hello ayame; kairi, nice to meet you."  

poppincherriez

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:42 pm
"hello everyone!" ayame blushed embarrassedly, "ello may!" sora called out grinning cheerfully
((just so u know kairi may not be here 4 a while she's @ band camp))
"since Kairi's not here, it would be rude not to offer everyone some refreshment. would anybody like some iced tea?"
((by the way here's what ayame-chan looks like since she isn't my main character))
User Image]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:49 pm
"I'll just have some regular tea."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 pm
"anyone else?" sora asked, heading towards the prep area "i'd like some iced tea please, if it isn't too much trouble..." "oh ayame-chan its so cute when you're overly polite!" sora gave her cousin a tight hug "u-um sora-chan you're squishing me!" "oops! sorry ayame-chan!" "if you don't mind, ame-chan is fine with me..." "all right, ame-chan it is then!" said sora, and continued on her way to the prep area  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:06 am
"So, Ayame-san. You're Sora-san's cousin, correct?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 am
"yes, thats right." ayame sat down on a small sofa. "i just transferred to this school from a private school on another island so i'm living with my aunt. i had to leave the other school for certain reasons..." "in other words, there was a really cute exchange student from norway and he was stalking her!" sora cheerfully called out from the prep area. ayame blushed. "yeah, that was the problem."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:30 pm
"I see. I used to have a stalker before. I scared him off."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:58 pm
((OOC - I'm back from band camp!!!!!!))

Kairi walked back into the room sadly. "I couldn't find any-..." she stopped and scanned over the new girl in the room. "She's perfect!" she smally mouths out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 pm
"Silly Kairi..." Tamaki said from behind her. "This new person may seem perfect to you, but maybe she will not fufill your quest. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink, is the purpose I am aiming for."  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:04 am
"I kind of agree to what Senpai said. What if she isn't the right one...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 am
"hmmmm... " sora said, looking at her cousin, "you all have good points, but maybe we should actually explain to ame-chan before anyone does anything ridiculous.." "explain what?" ayame asked looking anxious "what am i perfect for?" "kairi, you should explain." said sora, looking over at her friend  

Stylish Sora-chan

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:52 pm
"Sora..." Tamaki said stepping backwards a step. "She is your cousin."
Like hell, I'm explaining anything. he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:44 pm
"Sora-san, you don't you explain. You are Ayame-san's cousin after all."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:20 pm
sora sat down "this could take a while.." she said, looking at ayame "okay, so as far as i know (i wasn't here when it happened) kairi's dad brought over this guy named artemidoros from greece during this new year's ball and tried to betrothe him to kairi. however, kaoru had just asked kairi out, plus i think there was some incident with a closet and a flowerpot but i'm not sure... so, afterwards artem went back to greece. a few months ago though, he came back and claimed eternal love for kairi and followed her everywhere. then tamaki-senpai, being the awesome person that he is, offered to teach artem how to be a proper man and treat ladies like princesses. tamaki taught artem all he could, but now artem is overly gallant to every girl he meets, but there is no chance of any of them liking him, so he has become very depressed since it seems he will never find a girlfriend. that's where you come in." "m-me?" ame stammered"yes, you. i don't know why, but i think you two would get along quite well. don't you all agree?" "artemidoros.."ayame said thoughtfully, "it's such a romantic name.." "if you say so..." sora said quizically i can think of another name i like much better she thought, blushing slightly.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games