Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:02 pm
P-p-play? -Liet looked surprised.- W-what are you playing? -He asked, chewing his lower lip as he stood up, holding the folder to his chest. He almost felt sorry for Canada, but he wasn't exactly brave enough to try and get between him and Russia.-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:03 pm
I won't tell him what he already knows! Then again I don't think he knows just how bad his cooking is. I could chip at ice with the scone he gave me, so I just learned to make and eat my own food while his western culture does thier things.  

Hong Kong-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:07 pm
Oh, I'm not playing anything yet~
But won't you like to play with me~?

*follows Lithuania's eyes to Canada* Oh~! He's just my chair. Nothing to worry about~

@Hong Kong:
Sounds smart~ If only I had a country like you with me, Hong Kong! Smart, good with food, really cute~...

((Sorry Lithuania, but all I can say is OHHH BUUUURN))
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:08 pm
Hong Kong-san is very brave... Keeping his culture while he's occupied by England-san... -He spoke admiringly.- Ah... A-Alright, Russia-san... -He set the folder down, walking over to him.- Where should I... sit? -Nothing to worry about, he says...-  

Lithuania-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:08 pm
So far as I've ever known, England truly believes his cooking to be fantastic. Whenever he comes by for tea, I insist he let me handle the snacks. Let him make the tea, let him serve it, but I'll take care of the snacks.

"Just my chair"? ... -sigh-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:14 pm
*pats Canada's a*** Well, Sweden left, so...his spot's open~

Oh~! I'm sorry, Canada~ You also make a good teddy bear~

*wonders how good of a Russian nesting doll Canada would make, too*

((WHY MUST IT BE SO AMUSING TO TYPE "CANADA'S a**"? WHY?))
User Image

Russia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:20 pm
((I DON'T KNOW, BUT I'M PARTICULARLY FOND OF SAYING "you could bet Canada's sweet maple syrup-coated a**"
-cough-
Moving on.))

-huffs indignantly at the pat-
That isn't particularly reassuring, Russia.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:23 pm
-Smiles and blushes- Thank you Russia-tan. -Looks tp Liet and smiles, nodding his head- Thank-you Leit-tan...it isn't easy, but I am not going to complain. The hardest part is I miss Taiwan-tan and Aniki, they are so close, but so far.  

Hong Kong-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:23 pm
(( Sounds mighty tasty, Canada! XD ))

-Sits next to Russia. It only seemed to make him a bit tired, though he was a little too nervous to sleep. What was it with sitting next to Russia and getting tired?? He was so warm and comfortable... If he felt a bit safer he might not mind.- S-sorry to crowd you Canada-san...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:27 pm
*pulls Liet a little closer* I'm sure he doesn't mind~ Right Canada~?

Well, Canada, I could have suggested making you into a matryoshka doll. Is that more reassuring~?

((Note: a matryoshka doll is that kind that's split in half, with littler dolls inside of it.
It's split in half.))
User Image

Russia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:31 pm
((xD I don't even know how it started. But yeah... "Maple syrup-coated". My friend STILL wants to know what I was thinking when I said that. She also wants me to write something involving it, which is beyond awkwardly amusing.))

Russia's right... Don't worry about it, Lithuania... It was... worse earlier.
And no. That is a lot less reassuring.

((-totally has a couple matryoshka dolls- >>;;; ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:35 pm
((Speaking of writing, the Can x Pol request has only been seconded....not even considered yet. XD; ))

See~? Being a teddy bear is great~

You get to keep your limbs and innards.
User Image

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:35 pm
Russia-san, that's... I think teddy bear was better. -He recovered instead of contradicting Russia.- And, if you say so Canada. ^^;

(( I could see it for a US/Canada or France/Canada pretty well XD Maple syrup play... You're making me crave pancakes. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:38 pm
((xD Seriously, I'm tempted further and further by the day to write something of the sort.
<3 Well, sometimes it takes time? xD))

I... suppose so. -would rather be neither, personally-

catweasels

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:49 pm
((It's tempting, Canada and Poland is. *would try it herself, but would epic fail at it cause her writing SUCKS*
And I guess. <<))

Yup~ I'm always right, right Lithuania~?

((*notices how she's sadly half-way ruling over the conversation* >_o))
User Image

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games