Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:54 pm
You master Photo shop in time that a new program comes out and makes Photo Shop obsolete and undesirable...
awww

I wish that I could eat what i wanted and it wouldn't cause me health problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:14 pm
Granted. You are able to eat everything from apples to Zu-Zu candies without ANY type of health problems. Your case is so extraordinary that doctors and scientists from all across the world want to study you. You are hounded 24/7 with proposals and offers to have you disected into pieces for further examination. The stress is so much that you die from anxiety...at least you had your health... xd

I wish I had the means to travel when and wherever  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:13 am
Granted. Aliens from outer space choose you to be a caretaker of one of their high-speed, intergalactic space ships, which also has time-travel capability. Unfortunately, it does not take long for the CIA to show up and detain both you and the aliens, as well as confiscate the ship and erase your existence from public knowledge.

I wish I had an ice-cream sandwich.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:00 pm
Granted You Get your Favorite Kind of IceCrean Sandwich .But It turns Out It is realy from the dark realm and its a Maneating Sandwitch as You go to take your First Bite It Gobbles you Up Yum Yum

I wish I was at the Beach ..  

KommandoKat

Fallicious Flavor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:15 pm
Granted. You are given an all expenses paid trip to a white sand beach of your choice with full service. But due to your being paralized, you can only gaze out while the hospital staff monitors you until it is time to be wheeled back into the medi van before it gets too dark.

I wish I could swim in ice water with no protective clothing...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:12 am
Granted. You are able to go naked in the ice cold water and have a good time of your life or so you thought as you awake in the hospital due to jellyfish stings and a shark has bitten your legs off and it will be 3 years before you could swim ever again

I wish I had a chocolate bar right now  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:53 am
Granted. Here is your chocolate bar, kind of melty and sandy from being unwrapped in my pants at the beach, but it's yours.

I wish not-so-old friends were back here and posting.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:59 am
Granted some of your Not so old friends return and are Posting again but as the post go on and on you all seem to be getting younger and younger until you are no longer Geezers But Babies and the only group you can join is the Goo Goo Gaa Gaa guild but you grow younger still and all lose your ability to type..and you lose contact ...

I wish there was another episode of Chaotic was on . crying  

KommandoKat

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:28 am
Granted. But due to spending cuts the the animation has been downgraded to Russian 1970's style black and white sketching and only one actor to do all the voice overs makes it truly Chaotic

I sure could use a chocolate egg right now. I wish I had a goose that lays chocolate eggs.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:35 am
Granted. But unbeknownst to you, the care of said goose is highly expensive, what with the special diet and frequent vet checkups. You soon go broke from the care of the goose & have to sell it in order to pay for the vet bills.

I wish I could get rid of my allergies.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:37 pm
Granted. You get rid of all your allergies by reducing your hyperimmune state. Sadly, you don't know where to stop and you lose all functioning of your immune system which leaves you wide open to infectious agents from mycobacteria to wild polio virii and there's really nothing you can do about that.

I wish for fish in a dish.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:35 pm
Granted!

Here's a fish on a dish. Now there was something I was suppose to do...

* The fish, a angry shark freshly plucked from water, turns on you and sink its teeth into your arm*

Oh yeah..umm you might want to get that "looked at" by a doctor.

I wish was a better skateboarder stressed  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:48 pm
Wish granted, just before the UN declares skateboards a menace to the civilized nations and has an international skateboard burning. No skateboards were saved.

I wish QuietStorm was nice again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:15 pm
Granted!

QuietStorm XII is nice again...but it lasted long enough to make his wish

I wish for world peace. biggrin  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:43 am
Granted But Like your being Nice it last only as long as it took me to type this ,, sad

Wish I had an Esspresso  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games