Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imposter_Rhyan

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 pm
Name: Andrue
Orientation: I see myself more as a male, in those terms I'm straight. Technically Im a biological female, that likes other females. Therefore a high percentage of society sees me as lesbian.
Hobbies: Gaia, sketching, piano, guitar, and other 'artsy-fartsy' stuff.
Weaknesses: Glasses, red-heads, and short hair.
I am also terrified of bees. redface
Pets: Dog, 2 fish, 2 cats. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:21 am
Hello, my name is Tracey and I am female.
I like both women and men but I like women more.
I act more male than female that is why I have a male avatar.
I am 31 right now...
I like to draw, write poetry,write fan fiction and read fan fiction.
I have a deviant art account. KirosRazer
On ff.net I am Kiros Razer. Lol

Kiros Razer

firenekoearth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:14 am
Name: Sam/Neko
Orientation: I find that normal labels do not fit me but I am highly attracted to females so most of the world would see me as lesbian. Also I am biologically a female but spiritually both male and female; gender queer/two spirit
Hobbies: photography, acting, singing, horse back riding, writing, reading, and artistic drag
Weaknesses: Strong women, Drag Kings/Queens, loud noises, large crowds,
Pets: one pitbull and one pitbull mix  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:54 am
Name: Ron
Orientation: Gay
Hobbies: Going to the beach. (we live near the beach so i can just go out of the house and play blaugh )
My Fave Game is Ragnarok Online
Weaknesses: cute guys with nice bodies.. emo and roaches... creepy lil crawling things... gonk
Pets: Dogs.... ( i have two adopted stray dogs )  

Toblerawn

7,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

EnirhtakB

Bucktoothed Egg

33,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:57 am
Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeth , or Liz, and i'm a 17 year old lesbian.

I've known I was different for a long time. When I was 13 years old the summer before my freshmen year I heard the term Lesbian. Thats when it all clicked. I came out to my friend (who also was my friend GF) as Bi... then she told the entire school :l I kinda went back into the closet my sophomore and Jr years now im a senior and I don't give a damn anymore! I'm ready to date again and maybe find some more people like me at my school who I might get along with.

Now I guess I can tell you some non gay things XD. After high school I think im gonna take a semester or a year off and just gather my thoughts. I think I want to be a teacher but im not 100% sure and I don't want to waste so much money on college and have it turn out I don't want that!

I can't really think of anything interesting right now...except for the fact that im very judgmental and I have strong opinion's. I'm also very hypocritical and yes I did just copy and paste my intro from another club XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:06 am
Name: James -Mysteija-
Orientation: Well, I'm straight, I guess, because I'm a FTM transgender.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, Playing the guitar, bass, Timpani, double bass, piano and singing.
I curently own two guitars, one acoustic the other a Ibanez.
Likes: Metallica, Megadeth, Motorhead, Black Sabbath and any other type of Metal Music
I hate Spiders, the dark, romantic movies, having OCD.
Pets: One dog, one cat and a fish before the Feburary earthquake...  

GetYourGutsOut

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biblical Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:19 am
Name: Charlotte/Charlie
Gender: I'm bi gendered, and intersex. My body is more 'male' though.
Orientation: Mostly male attracted, rarely female attracted but it happens.
Hobbies: Playing Video Games, reading, music, law/history geek, comedy tv/movies/standup.
Weaknesses: I'm terrified of needles, spiders and clowns. And pelicans.
Pets: At my parents house: 5 newfoundlands and 4 cats. Here: 1 corgi, 1 cocker spaniel, 3 kitties, 1 bunny.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:33 pm
Name: Romina (everyone calls me Ro)
Orientation: lesbian
Hobbies: video games, reading, tv shows (like supernatural, dexter etc)
Weaknesses: I'm naive and kind-hearted
Pets: 2 mice  

AquaGlycerin

Friendly Stalker

Crab-n-Pickle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:55 pm
Name: Grant

Gender: I'm an androgyne. Biologically I'm male, but I don't see my body as being reflective of who I am as a person - at all. I have a p***s, but I also have ears and eyes like anyone else. If that makes sense...

Orientation: The way I always put it - "I like to do sex with things." I'm bisexual but I'm far more aroused by sensual things than by full-on sex, so I don't know what that is.

Hobbies: Videogames, Anime, Playing mah keyboard, composing, writing, reading.

Weaknesses: Love of plushies; hate of loud noises, dogs (cos I love 'em but they also scare me).

Pets: 1 Fish

Also I'm Autistic, so that's ftw.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:14 pm
Name: Jan
Orientation: bi
Hobbies: drawing, reading, Gaia and poetry
Pets: 6 six dogs (don't ask), 1 cat
cat_3nodding cat_biggrin  

jankh27

Greedy Cat

7,000 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Lovely Aphrodeity

Invisible Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 pm
Name: Naomi
Orientation: Straight-ish. I'm attracted to men mostly, but the occasional female will really draw my attention.
Hobbies: I love to read and roleplay. =)
Weaknesses: Um.... I don't like clowns, the dark, or spiders. I cry around them haha.
Pets: I have two dogs, three cats, a parrot, a turtle, a bunny, and about 10 fish. Lots of animals xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:42 pm
Name: Michael
Orientation: I'm gay. yum_puddi
Hobbies: Gaia, sketching, piano, guitar, and other 'artsy-fartsy' stuff, tumblr, museums, playing the local guidance councilor
Weakness: Guys with lip rings, beautiful eyes and a personality to match.

(I'm not really good at these things, if you want to know anything else just ask I guess) emotion_kirakira  

Jehovahs Stiffness

Ruthless Lover

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:45 am
Well, was looking about guilds and I stumbled into this one, I hope we can all get along smile My info is as follows:

Name: Rika
Orientation: I call myself bi, but Lesbian would probably be more accurate, I favour girls over guys
Hobbies: Roleplaying, gaming, Drawing, manga and anime art, reading, creative writing, driving, adventure? heh
Pets: I don't personally own any pets, however as a family we have 2 dogs and a cat, and I'm the primary caretaker of our fish and yabbies/crayfish.

Yup, that about covers anything you may want to know about me, I've been on female hormones for about 8 months so if there's any other M2F transgender individiuals about who want another to talk to who's dealing with similar circumstances, feel free to drop me a line smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:12 pm
Hiya! The name's Eva! But you guys can call me Eve or Eva or Evee! I like those names... Hahahaha! I'm really spazzy and quirky! I am probably one of the weirdest girls in my freshman class! Beside my BFF, that is! I hate annoying 'popular' girls! Snobby b!tches! My hobbies are drawing, writing stories (of which I never complete....), watching anime, reading, reading manga, dancing alone, somehow dancing to disturbed and marylin manson (sp??), biking, playing outside, roleplaying FMA with one of my friends, RPing DN with my best friend, hunting (yay season just opened for deer!! Just the past Saturday!), fishing, listening to my music with he volume all the way up, and being my unique self!
I am fourteen years old, and my birthday is September fifth. I have brown hair... (running out of ideas to say).... Ehm..... Oh! My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemsit (brotherhood and the abridged) and second fave is Naruto!!! Shikamaru is my f*cking boyfriend!!! ;3 I like the emoticon --> :3 it's cute! Did you know that 'chu' in Japanese is a sex noise? Haha! I enjoy sweets... I'm a sweet-a-holic but I'm small and skinny..? How the flip!? I enjoy making friends and HATE haters and bullies!! I have a really bad grudge against many people that I know irl because they bullied my BFF! So if you've got something mean to say (yea I know this is in the rules...) don't bother! Coz you'll get me p!ssed! I think I'm short for fourteen.. I'm only five feet four inches... Wish I were taller... Okay! So that is me! Sorry for blabbing on and on so much.... *scratches head* heh heh whoops... σ(^_^ wink I also enjoy using my iPod to go online so if I use jp emoticons, I used my jp keyboard on it... I will give out my texting number to those who want to continue roleplaying via text! (unless we are only allowed to roleplaying via this guild, then I'm cool with that) okay sorry! Now it's the end! I will talk to you all later! Oh no!!! I forgot my pets!! I have four cats: a chubby gray and white (he has hitlers mustache OoO) Simon, a fat calico Patches ( u can only imagine why that's her name) old twenty yr old Meow-Mew (she's a cripple!) and a kitten Rosie (she's a spazz!)! Simon is the only male and don't worry they're all fixed! wink a bunny male named Root-Beer xourtesy of my annoying brat little sister.. Deceased tinkerbell rabbit (female) deceased Flopsy and Mopsy (male rabbits) two horses Poncho and Dakota males. Deceased dog Jeb (male). Female (stupid) dog Gypsy. Deceased rats (females) Daisy and Violet. Deceased cats goobie, momcat, tigger(male;female;female) and I have fifty acres of land to play on! biggrin okay I think that's all! I'm done nit adding anything else! Kthnxbye! Crappp!!! Gotta add this! Maximum Ride and Itch and Wizard are my face series by James Patterson! Bye that's all!  

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games