Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:08 am
Oh, and thanks for the bunnies Yuki-chan!

::I take 2 bunnies::

The brown one I shall name......Beat-kun. And the blue one will be called......um....Serena-chan!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:48 pm
((OOC: OtakuAllegretto22, please recieve this as a warning. It is not to kind to say that you are going to replace ANY character. I understand this was following the polt, there is no reason to be saying that just because I have not been online in about a week or so doesn't mean you will be taking control of this room with other members. I was away at a camp over the past week and I was just a tad busy with my main account. Most hosts here have been gone for a month. So no complaining for me being gone for just a week or two. If you wish to act the way you have been I am going to have to ban you from my thread and delete all your posts. Oh and one more thing, no godmodding. You were implying in your last post that I ended up being scared. That is controlling another person's character. A rule I have on my first page. Read it if you wish to continue to post in my thread. Thank you.))  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:49 pm
"No one's gonna replace Tamaki-senpai. You just need some patience, Jin-san. You've gotta wait."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 pm
"W-Would you like a bunny Tamaki?" Yuki asks him, blushing.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 am
((OOC: I see. I do understand where you are coming from completely. However, as far as the host replacement thing goes, it was merely a joke. A humorous suggestion, and I was unaware of the fact that you were at camp. Forgive me. And the whole you being slightly scared thing too was a joke, not an attempt at godmodding. I didn't know the other hosts have been gone for months at a time, because I only visit your room really, along with a couple of the other newer hosts' rooms. I had no intention of offending you, so forgive me, but please understand I was just being funny, not trying to be rude. Don't take this the wrong way or anything, please, but you must learn the difference between light humor and a serious suggestion. Half of what I say and do in here is merely for the sake of a good laugh, so please don't be so harsh. You must lighten up. No offense intended by anything I've said.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 am
Kairi popped her head into the room. "Pssst. Artem. What happened it was getting really loud in here." she asks looking at Artem

Artem turns to answer her question. "Ehh. I don't really even know. It's hard to say. I'm just glad that Tamaki-sama is back. Oh would you care for a bunny?"

Kairi looked at him all confused, "A bunny?"  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:02 pm
Yuki ran back into the room, smiling. "Greetings from Florida!" She sang out. She tripped on her foot and fell into a large pile of bunnies. "Owie..."
Koku walked in after her, an anime sweatdrop on her head. "Nice one cuz..." She looked over at everyone else and waved. "We're back!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:49 pm
"Here Tama-chan! I picked this one out just for you!" Yuki giggles, waving the largest of them in the air. Then she began to skip toured him and fell flat on her face...again.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 pm
"Awww thank you, Yuki-chan. Isn't he adorable?" He says picking up the bunny from the floor. "And welcome back Yuki and Koku. How was it in America? Doesn't Florida get violent storms this time of the year?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 pm
"Such adorable bunnies. I wish I could bring one home, but my younger brother is allergic to bunnies..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 pm
Ah, Princess Yuki, welcome back! How wonderful to see you! We all missed you very much, and you too Miss Koku! Yes, there are so many bunnies in here. Thanks for letting me keep 2 Yuki-chan!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 am
Yuki sat up in the bunny pile and waved to Tamaki. "Thanks! It was fine. The weather was only bad on sunday when it rained a lot." She turned to Jin and waved. "Hey!"
Koku waved lazily. She was exhausted from dealing with her cousin alone all week. "That, and when it rained while we were at the amusment park. We almost didn't go on the new ride."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:21 am
"Y-your welcome Tama chan!" says Yuki blushing. "That stinks that you didn't get to go on the new ride Yuki,"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:49 pm
Yuki shrugged, but kept smiling. "There was a new one at another park though. We got to go on that one instead!"
Koku nodded. "Now, what's with all the bunnies?"
Yuki blinked and looked at Tamaki. "And when did Tama-senpai get back from 'god-knows-where'?" She asked, air quotes around 'god knows where'.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games