Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Brave And The Mighty (Art on 2nd Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:03 pm
Mine is much more efficient then hers.

Also the winds of change are apon you. For I am the child of destiny! Or something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:06 pm
Draco_Lord
So what you just go around stabbing people at random to see if they are evil? That is even worse! That is just random murder that has little to no point. I mean if they want to follow Lucemon then all you have to do is talk to them. Kaya makes no sense what so ever. I liked it better when just by killing them they went evil, could have had some interesting sub plots there.

Or Toan you could get a bionic arm of some kind. Just no grappling arm (c) That is mine!

Well offcourse they turn evil! They are hatched in an evil kindergarten and raised by evil digimons and some are even turned into virus digimons because the are reborn in the dark pit plus they´ve got no memory of their prior life do you really think they want to leave after that?
I made it like that because they cant just turn evil like -snap bam- evil!
No one is born evil, not humans, not animals, not digimons.
... wait, does that qualify as brainwashing?
But I still feel like it´s different, I mean, Kaya was mind-raped, she experienced her worst fear as if they were real and after that Phantomon tried to forced her mind to link with his so he could taker over her body that is totally worse than what she does to the digimons they dont suffer like she did.

And your idea is not efficient it´s boring, if I killed one of your digimons and it turned evil from the start you wouldn't be able to get it back, if it chose to be evil (which is likely) you could have a battle with it and win it back in the end. It also makes it more dramatic if the digimon chooses to be evil instead of just being it because that is a betrayal of the one´s it leaves behind, it´s good for drama

Toan: If you want to have some kind of weapon them make up a really great story for it involving a digimon and I might let you keep it

Little Pinch of Ginger

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:10 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

so if i make a great story, then my guns get to stay >.> i'll take it!

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:14 pm
Oh I see. I miss understood. I thought that as they died they choose, and forgot about the whole loss of memory thing. That idea makes more sense now. And now it is just propaganda spamming at a young age. Which I support!

Anyways as boring as my idea would be it is still efficient. You can't say it isn't efficient, only boring.

Also people can be born evil. I believe in nature as well as nurture.  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Draco_Lord
Oh I see. I miss understood. I thought that as they died they choose, and forgot about the whole loss of memory thing. That idea makes more sense now. And now it is just propaganda spamming at a young age. Which I support!

Anyways as boring as my idea would be it is still efficient. You can't say it isn't efficient, only boring.

Also people can be born evil. I believe in nature as well as nurture.

Yes, were on the same page now 3nodding

Sorry I didn't mean boring like that. I misunderstood the meaning of the word efficient sweatdrop I though it meant exciting but my wordbook says it means effective and I think my wordbook knows more about english than me so I´ll believe it XD

You cant be born evil that´´s scientifically proved, you can become evil if you are raised improperly or if you have a mental disorder

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:39 pm
OH right. You are Danish, or Dutch, or from Denmark. One of those. Go Vikings!

You can be born with a mental disorder. As well as with desires that are considered evil by humans, even though I can argue that good and evil doesn't existed only what we think of as good and evil.  

Draco_Lord

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:23 pm
I know im nowhere near as good as you but here goes.

A Teen was traveling along side his digimon in the middle of a forest. The teen was wearing a Black Cloak with a Black top hat. he had a Blindfold on which probably indicate that he was blind. On his back laid a katana while inside his cloak two dark claws lay in his hand.
Toan had travel across the digital world as a wanderer with no real purpose. This was a time before he had been corrupted and falled into the path of evil. "Which way should we go now?" Dracomon had asked one day while on the rode. Toan gave a smile as he recognize the area. "Down this path should be the home of the Floramon. It been a while since we've met them, so let pay a visit" His other digimon begin to nodded in agreement. he had 5 digimon in all during that time.

While Traveling down the rode, Toan begin to feel uneasy as if something is wrong. "We should hurry" Toan said as he begin to run down the trail toward the floramon home. before he even reach their he can smell the smoke and hear the flame crackling along side him. the forest had caught on fire. He rush into the village expecting to see Floramon in painic trying to put out the flame but it was deathly quite for some reason. "What happen!?" Toan said. he couldn't see the condition of the village. Magnamon gave a sigh "The village is in ruin, houses has been torn down brick by brick and the fire has almost consume everything...." Toan sank to his knee as he heard the news. he was good friends with the Floramon and never expected something this bad would happen to them. just that moment he heard a scream of a few Floramon coming from the west of him and he charge toward the direction "Come on, their are survivors!" Toan said to his digimon. Toan continue to keep running till he made it to a clearing. The screaming had stop. Toan begin to listen around hoping to find someone. he did. right in front of him, was a present so evil, Toan became paralyze with fear. in front of the present was a weaker form. a floramon was badly injuried and was trying to crawled away. She had saw Toan and raised an arm and squeaked out "Help." Toan heard a gun shot a few second later, and the presents was gone, leaving only the evil present behind. As his other digimon catch up, they stopped and gasp at the digimon. "Who is he?" Toan demanded, but no one reply to him "DAMNIT WHO IS HE!" The figured begin to chuckle, which got louder and louder to it began spreading throught the whole forest "You can call me Beelzemon" the figured said.

Toan felted a bead of sweat rolled down his head as he heard the name. it couldn't be, not that beelzemon! but it was. "what did you do" Toan commanded. Beelzemon chuckled again at the tone of Toan voice, but answer "I needed some Excersise and i happen to stumble upon this village. it ashame they couldn't last longer." Raged roar through Toan and he charge the Beelzemon. His other Digimon begin to turn into their strongest form and charge the Beelzemon from all side too. "I'll make you pay for each floramon!" Toan scream as he drew out his katana and slash at Beelzemon. Dracomon had warp digivolve into Slayerdramon and swung his sword too. Skull Barukimon form a black ball of energy in his mouth and fired it at Beelzemon. Magnamon and MagnaAngemon fired blast at him from above. BlackWargreymon use Dark Tornado and charge the demon lord. Beelzemon laugh as he hold out one hand and stop the Blackwargreymon in his track. He threw the black wargreymon at The Magnamon and MagnaAngemon with such force it knocked all three of them out. Beelzemon used one of his gun and fired at SkullBarukimon attack cancling it out. He used his other gun to block both mine and Slayerdramon attack. Such Strengh! Toan though. But he had more than one trick up his sleeve. Toan release the blade,drop down, and charge attacking with his dark claws. Beelzemon gave a grin and kick Toan square in the chest sending him flying. Then beelzemon charge forward and continuously punch Slayerdramon over and over, each blow that can blast a hole through solid steel, until the Slayerdramon felled and went unconsious. Beelzemon spun around and took out both his gun. he aim and shot the skull Barukimon in both his leg knocking him down. Toan got up again having trouble breathing. "Damn you!" Toan crused as he rush forward and grabed his sword. Beelzemon took aim with one gun and fired. Toan try to deflect the shot with his sword but his katana shatter to pieaces from impact, hitting Toan in the shoulder. Toan felled to his knee yelling in pain. Toan blindfold flew off his eyes revealing pure sillver.

Toan try to get up but was kicked in the side so hard he smash against a tree. "Pathetic" Beelzemon said "To think i was looking forward to this. I guess I'll just have to settle for taking your digimon data" he Went up To Skull Barukimon as he pointed both his guns at him "Say good night kitty" And fired, blasting the digimon into data. "NO!! AHHHH!!!!" Toan yelled as he screamed from the pain Skull Barukimon had felt before he died. Beelzemon begin to walked over to Slayerdramon as he was laying unconsious on the floor "Let see how many shot it takes for him to die!" Beelzemon said as he fired over and over at the Slayerdramon untill nothing was left off him. Beelzemon then headed for the MagnaAngemon, then the Magnamon. Toan begin to scream in pain and the agony of losing his digimon one after another. finally, After Beelzemon destroyed Toan last digimon, Blackwargreymon, he head over To Toan who eye was feeled with tears and pure hatred for this digimon. Beelzemon gave a chuckle as he saw Toan face. "You though you had a chance of winning, that funny. but it ends here" he point both his guns at Toan and was about to fire "Any last word?" he asked. "I'll kill you" Toan muttered. Beelzemon gave a grin at what he said "Can you repeat that?" Toan begin to look up at Beelzemon, but something was different. His eyes that were normally silver, had turn pure blood red "I'LL KILL YOU!!" Toan charge forward with unbelivable speed and Slash with his dark claws. Beelzemon was stunned, but only for a moment as he easily dodge the strikes and kick toan again in the chest sending him back to the tree. "Well that was unexpecting. Do it again!" Beelzemon said as he begin to laugh. Toan got up as he was beyond angry. "Die!" Toan then disappear and reappear all around Beelzemon moving so fast it was impossible to keep track. Beelzemon begin to laugh like he was enjoying this as he fired at all the illusion that was running . Toan appeared behind Beelzemon and strike. Toan hit, but the Beelzemon image disappear only to show the real Beelzemon behind Toan pointing both his gun at him "Well now! your no where near my level, but this is intresting." He shot Toan other shoulder making both his arm useless. "I'll bet your strenght is still growing. if i wait a little longer, then maybe you might become someone worth killing." Beelzemon mused at his idea. He put his guns away and turn to leave. "Wait...No!" Toan croak but he was begin to slip into unconsiousnes as his eyes begin to turn back to pure silver. his digivice, laying to his side, crack in two.

Why couldn't he have killed me too. Toan though. Why couldn't i have the strength to beat him... Toan was alone in the dark staring around at the endless darkness. Slayerdramon....Skullbarukimon....everyone..... Toan tried to blink back to tears. Do you wish for power? Toan heard a voice in his head. He begin to look around but couldn't see anyone. Do you wish for power? the voice repeated. Toan didn't hesistate this time Yes, i want power. I don't care what happen as long as i can beat him! suddenly an image of Astamon appeared before him. Then i shall grant you power, but in exchange, you shall become the strongest of them all!

Just then Toan woke up. His wounds have completly heal. he looked down at his clothes which had change to completly white. and by his side where his digivice had laid in two, now laid Two hand guns. Toan looked up as he felt a present in front of him. this present was evil too, but it was different compare to Beelzemon. "I have granted your wish, Partner" Astamon said as he hold out a new black and red digivice. Toan got up and picked up the guns. he placed them in his sleeve and took the digivice. "We're leaving." Toan said as he turn and left. Astamon nodded and follow.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:29 pm
Yup, All danish, or.. actually Im a Jutlander since Im from the part of Denmark called Jutland..
God that sounds awful in English, Jutland.. We call it Synderjylland rolleyes

Det er nu også ret fedt at være Jyde, selvom jeg godt nok ikke snakker synderjysk.. men hvem gør også det nu om stunder, vi snakker jo for det meste risdansk her i Danmark nu

And I can only agree, there is no good and evil only power and those who are too afraid to use it.
I got that from a movie... But I cant remember which once...

Well it´s 4.30 am so I really think I should be going to bed, goodnight heart

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:30 pm
Great RP Toan biggrin I´ve only read the first part but I´ll definitely read it all tomorrow  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:33 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

that probably the longest and best rp story i ever wrote

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:35 pm
I am... well I don't know what I am anymore. I was South African at one point, but I am not Canadian sort of. So have fun being a Viking! Which happens to be part of my blood in the sense of I am Scotish.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:37 pm

hmmm rereading my rp now i see i made a few grammer mistake better fixed that

shadow toan

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:31 pm
Now ENTRIES HAVE COME TO A CLOSE! :] I'll go into judge mode in a couple of minutes and read over the RP entries =D  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:00 pm
Time to claim your digimons :]  

Teh Ace of Shades

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:01 pm

claim

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas