Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 pm
"Well well well, it seems we've actually made it without Being stopped." Ebony commented, studying the grounds. "How's about lettin us in on that plan now? Seems like a good idea to me.."

twisted

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:51 pm
Deston stopped a few feet behind Arias when she announced that they had arrived at the spot where Zeke was. His ice blue eyes scanned the building before them, taking in all the details of the place. From what the demon could tell, it had a great deal of metal in its make and metal was a great conductor of cold. And heat, but he wasn't worried about that. Deston turned his attention to Arias after Ebony asked about whatever plan there was, figuring he better play nice and listen. He wasn't sure just how closely he'd follow the plan, but he figured he'd try. At least until it became bothersome for him.  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm
"Oh, I almost forgot, could you two hang on a second? I need to do something." Ebony said, taking off a moment into a nearby bush. Pulling out a few objects, she mixed them together and downed them in a quick gulp, restoring some of her power. "Ok, ready." she said, stepping out. "Oh, hey Deston?" she said, pointing towards him. "Freeze." she said, casting another time spell, this time centered only on Deston. "Sorry Deston, you're just way too, I don't know, off the wall right now. I don't know why you're so pissed, but there's a good chance it could get us killed, and that's just not something I want."

twisted

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:08 pm
((I'm lost, recap please? By the way sorry I haven't been on lately, my internet is out to get me.))  

Athena_68

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:20 pm
[[wow sweetie, you missed alot. Deston, Ebony and Arias are going to fight Zeke. Dunno if you were here when Evil Maiden[kashi] qwit, but she did, nutrino is, how should i put this, half quit i guess? and fearless deathstrike has been off forever so i guess he half qwit too. damn! we really have had alot of people qwit! we need more peepses.....]]

twisted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:20 pm
Arias snorted.
Where do I begin? she thought to herself.

((YAY! I got mah mermaid avi completed!! W00T!))  

Avelyst

Athena_68

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:42 pm
((and if you don't mind me asking wheres my character?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 pm
"Well? Please, time is of the essence as I'm sure you know." she said, turning back to Arias.

[[Wherever you left her i suppose. I don't know for sure, i didnt pay close attention]]

((WOOT!! go wolfffeh!))

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:38 pm
Ok, first of all, we need a huge destraction. Something that will make a lot of noise. Zeke will most likely get a little shaken if he hears a lot going on out here.
Arias glanced at the warehouse.

((No clue, sorry lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:02 pm
"Ok. I can cover that. Give me a minute to draw in some power." Ebony said, taking over quickly. "You take out any guards at the back and make sure I have a clean shot straight to the door." she turned to Deston. "I need you to follow this plan. If you do one thing to jeopardize my life or Arias' I will make you stand stock still right in the line of fire until there is nothing left, understood?" she said, waving a hand to remove the barrier. "You cover us from here while Arias covers the back, then I will get you both to me. Don't get freaked if you suddenly turn into a ball of light. Now I swear we are gonna kick some a** and then we are going to get out if I have to kill everyone in this city. Understood? We will kick a** and I know I for one will enjoy ever second. Now. Get ready." she said, darting out into the open, right in front of a handful of guards. "Yo dumbass!" she said, picking up a rock and chunking it at one. "MOVE!" she said, stretching out her hands and sending out a ray to push him back. She ducked down just as a spray of bullets came her way. "HEY! That's MY thing!!" she said, jerking out her guns and dropping another two guards.
{{KK. Got it.}}

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:32 pm
Deston hissed softly when Ebony placed the time-ball around him, though the sound was too low to be heard. He simply stood there and listened to their plan, waiting for the moment when the spell would be dropped off him. The demon was going to make sure he made the girl regret her unnecessary move, but not right now. He didn't respond when he was commanded to cover the other two and not get distracted, though the tone and idea of it really unnerved him. It unnerved him enough that Ebony's pep talk fell on deaf ears, even though a few of his other "moods" did manage to listen in. Deston wasn't fond of the idea of being sent for, the concept upsetting for reasons he couldn't recall. He sighed as Ebony ran headlong into whatever it was she planned on doing, taking a few steps to the side before kneeling down and touching the ground with his hand. The ice demon focused on a set of guards that had moved to flank Ebony, his eyes glowing briefly before a well-placed set of icy spikes jutted from the ground and nailed the two men. If the impalement hadn't caught any vitals, the sudden influx of cold would take their lives. He refused to hide the smirk that creeped onto his face at the sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 pm
Ebony jumped as some of the attacking guards were suddenly impaled by ice. "Thanks!" she hollered over her shoulder, firing twice more. She sincerely hoped Arias was making progress, because as soon as they heard the commotin, she had no doubt reinforcements would come, and she wasn't sure how many she could take, even with Deston backing her. This is why I'm always the bait. she thought. This is how I get MY thrills.

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 pm
Arias silently watched as Ebony fought off some guards and Deston froze some of his own. She swished her white tail and ran towards the warehouse. Looking around, she saw an old, dusty window. It was so large that the owners once must have used it for transporting goods. Arias' ear twitched.
I'm gonna regret this later...
Crouching against the ground, Arias pushed hard and launched herself through the window. Glass flew everywhere, embedding into her fur and the walls around. She landed gracefully in front of an old bulldozer.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the over-sized fleabag, Arias."
Arias looked up to see Zeke sitting on a pile of boxes, cradling his beloved Arzul.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:50 pm
Ebony heard a crash and saw a broken window nearby. I hope to God they've got this. Ebony crouched down and placed her hands down on the ground. "SEISMOS!" she yelled, causing a crack to appear, small at first, growing rapidly. Ebony took off as fast as she could towards the window, grabbing a small chunk of ice on her way. And this? This is why I hate grand entrances...she thought as she hurtled through the window, crying out as a large shard of glass ripped through her leg, shredding her pants. "DAMN IT!" she yelled as she landed hard. She looked up to see Zeke and Arias nearby. "Ok, this is bad." she said, setting down the ice and sprinkling sage from her backpack on it. "Klitevo." she said quietly, then after a frustrating moment nothing, "Klavo!" Suddenly Deston appeared near them. "That's better." she said, now examining her leg. "Hello, you stupid b***h." she said, looking up at Zeke. "Yes, I mean b***h. Attacking women, you're too spineless to be a man." she said calmly, staring directly at him.

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Deston had been enjoying himself while taking out whatever guards came Ebony's way, enjoying the chance to be challenged a little. He casually started forward after the two women barreled into the building, figuring that he could take his time. No need to overexert oneself before a difficult fight, now was there. The ice demon was pretty close to the building when a few more guards popped out and...he was suddenly teleported inside the building by Ebony.
"Don't do that again." He said in a low voice.
He hated being teleported, it was so reminiscent of being summoned. And that, Deston hated the most. He turned his attention to the situation at hand. Arias and Zeke ready to face off, Ebony running her mouth. And the demon was actually okay with sitting back and watching if need be. If anything, it would give Deston time to execute a plan.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games